Caswell-Massey Orange Flower Water

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 8/16/2006 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This would be the HG of orange blossom fragrances if only it had staying power. I could bathe in this stuff!! How sad that it just doesn't stay with me for more than five minutes:( I could end the search for "my" orange blossom scent if only they could reformulate this to make it more concentrated.

on 6/23/2003 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have this along with the lavender and rose tonic waters. They are a bit overpriced considering....but, I get lots of uses with them - as bodysplash, face toner, and I even use them in the laundry - I drip them into the rinse cycle, or when I hand wash my delicates, I use them to scent the water when I can't use regular soap. The bottles these come in are very beautiful...I like to keep them for flower vases around the house - looks very vintage :-)

on 10/2/2002 4:30:00 PM

I love this stuff! The scent doesn't last long, but it's very refreshing if you keep it in the fridge. I also used it as toner during my bad acne days in college. It worked pretty well. At least, the acne started to clear up with no drugs and no scars. That's good in my book!

on 6/9/2002 2:45:00 PM

This does indeed smell like orange blossoms (my favorite also), and thank you Diane , for the tip. I just wish that I did not have to *drench* myself with it. Yes, I know that it is Orange Flower "Water", but Cote' Bastide's is much stronger (and better smelling, imo). Still, this is a very good buy for $14. continued >>

on 1/8/2002 1:28:00 AM

This is the perfect thing to splash on when you are hot in the summer. I used to take this with me to the beach as a pick me up and keep it in the cooler. Delish!

on 6/5/2001 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this. It comes in a gorgeous antique looking cobalt blue bottle with a gold cap. This is more of a splash than a full bodied fragrance, but the scent lingers for hours and smells like orange blossoms(my favorite). Very refreshing for summer when you don't want something heavy. 6oz. bottle for $14.00, a real deal, plus you will never be able to bring yourself to throw the pretty bottle away. :)

Popular Fragrances