Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil
Merle Norman Soft Touch Pencil

on 12/28/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! I got this as a Christmas gift in the color TEAK. ITS PHENOMENAL! the color is extremely gorgeous. It's a dark brown with a coppery tone. Glides on like a dream and looks absolutely perfect. Just lit up my hazel eyes, while giving definition. Blends easily with the smoothest sponge tip I've ever seen. Looks good on top too, where I didn't use the blender. Smooth and perfect line first try, and DOESN'T TRANSFER TO THE UPPER EYELIDS!!!... amazing for a pencil! Definitely worth the money, I will be buying more of this. And I usually use black, but hate how I have to keep it touched up and hate how most transfer to the skin above the crease. This doesn't. And I'm in love with this shade.... It also made my lashes stand out... I can't express it enough to y'all, this eyeliner is the best one I've ever had. VERY NICE

on 9/5/2013 7:57:00 AM

Great product. I can't find a similar color anywhere, not even MAC has the color I use. It's gentle on your eyes, long wearing, reasonable price. Need I say more?

This eyeliner is love in a pencil. It goes on dark and smooth to my waterline and doesn't budge an inch. If I want to smudge it, however, it smudges like a dream then stays put all day. This eyeliner is a must must must in my makeup collection, it surpasses the Urban decay eyeliner pencil in zero.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a great eye liner! It goes on super smooth, they have a great shade selection, my favorites are Earthy and Jade! This isnt the best "smudge proof" eye liner, but it does wear nicely as long as you don't touch at it. I probably would not use this for a wedding, or any "teary eyed" event... for that kind of situation I would recommend the Merle Norman Purely Mineral Eye Pencil (thats super long wearing).

on 9/19/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Happy surprise! Goes on easily, looks pretty, stays well, doesn't sting my eyes. Love the color--Jade--green with gold, kind of olive, like MUFE 5L.

on 12/29/2008 3:05:00 PM

I have 2 of these pencils. I love the consistency of this pencil -- it will allow you to "smudge", but yet it stays in place all day. You can create a line without the line itself being harsh. Will continue to buy and looking forward to trying additional colors.