Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Pencil

4.4

on 7/6/2016 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

.This soft pencil in blackout color is awesome.I wish I could find a cheaper "dupe" Great for the waterline.So smooth.You don't need a lighter to soften this...It's excellent but hard to sharpen without wasting a bit.My mom gave me some pencils and I had to review..A lot of people look for liners that stay on the waterline.This is a good liner.....I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a good lower line.I use liquid for my top....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just an ok product overall. I wouldn't buy this again. Didn't do the same as other Maybelline products would for my eyeliners. Not the best of the best but it works fine if you need something quick and have no other options.

on 12/11/2010 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very good stuff. Glides on very well!

on 6/5/2010 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am on my fourth pencil in Earthy, a beautiful greyish plumb. This liner works better than any liquid or gel liner I've tried, and it is so much easier to apply, not to mention to travel with. I'm so glad I went in Merle Norman for nostalgia's sake. I found my perfect eyeliner. (I also found my perfect mascara and a few other things. If you haven't been in a Merle Norman since you were seven years old and your mother was buying cold cream, you really need to check it out.)

on 6/2/2010 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of the best ones out there as far as long wearing. Applies pretty easy...doesn't tug. Color selection is pretty good. The only thing I really don't like is sharpening the pencil but other than that...highly recommended the color Java!!! Best brown!!!

on 8/31/2009 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner! I have this in blackout and hazy. I wear this everyday and have never had any problems with it flaking off or disappearing on a long day. Very good eyeliner for the price. Will be repurchasing.

on 1/11/2009 11:22:00 PM

creamy and easy to smudge. Once it dries, it lasts all day and doesn't smear. Its the best I have ever used

on 11/22/2008 12:26:00 AM

These Soft Touch liners are absolutely wonderful! So far I have them in Blackout (matte black) and Teak (a dark neutral-warm brown with fine copper shimmer). They glide on effortlessly and smoothly and last all day. Unlike most liners, they stay soft and don't harden in the winter months and won't tug at the skin around the delicate eye area. The sponge tip applicator on the other end works great for smudging too. My only gripe is that these are too expensive at $22.50CAD a pop. I sheepishly admit though that I would repurchase this product. It's quality far exceeds any other brand on the market that I have tried.

on 6/24/2008 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked this up in "Teak," which is a dark bronzy/brown with a bit of gold shimmer thrown in. It's *very pretty* and goes on exceptionally easy. It is waterproof according to the package. The other end has a sponge tip for blending. I will continue to try some of the other eye pencils. I also have the creme eyeliners which are amazing and stay on forever! MN certainly delivers the quality at a reasonable price. The eye pencils are $16.00.