Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Pencil

4.8

on 8/25/2011 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in blackout, and I love it! I'm falfway through my second eye pencil of this. I am trying to decide if I want o keep purchasing this or try something new? I have no major complaints on this, I just wander if I can ever find something better? Any way..This is a great product! Goes on smooth, and it's easy to smudge to get the look you want with the little smudger tool is has but it doesn't smudge much through wear. I do notice it fades a little with time, as I am not one to look at my make up throught the day, I do it and don't touch it up at all. And by the time I get home I notice its faded. But for the most part I really like it!

on 9/8/2010 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yet again, another amazing product for me; my eyes always water so I couldn't hold eyeliner - this is waterproof! It goes on so easy and is on at the end of the day - I have it in Copperized, Galaxy, Majestic and Teak! Compared to what I've paid for Lancome and Estee, this was cheap but much better!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is my HG eyeliner! It was $14 which is a steal for an amazing eyeliner like this. I have it in Blackout and I wear it with everything. When you put it on your waterline it stay because it is waterproof (I am pretty sure that is what the lady told me) and even if its not it still stays on all day. For even longer stay time put black eyeshadow or liner over it. When I run out I will totally buy it again! (:

Was reluctant to try a pencil at all, after years of using an eyeliner brush and eyeshadow. But, the eyeshadow would just fade after a short time. This stuff glides on, and doesn't wear off until I wash it off. It doesn't irritate my eyes. And, it comes in fabulous shades of browns, grays and blues.

on 11/5/2009 7:53:00 PM

This is by far the best eyeliner ever! I have used it for a couple of years and don't plan to buy anything else. It goes on incredibly smooth and stays in place all day. With cheap, department store eyeliner, I always had to reapply it. In addition, it never went on straight and smooth. Merle Norman's eyeliner totally fixed that. I encourage everyone to try it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just got this in Jaded, which is really more like khaki, a hard to find color in an eyeliner. Love it and will buy at least one more color the next time I'm at MN. Goes on easily, smoothly, and stays all day.