Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Pencil

4.3

on 7/6/2016 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

.This soft pencil in blackout color is awesome.I wish I could find a cheaper "dupe" Great for the waterline.So smooth.You don't need a lighter to soften this...It's excellent but hard to sharpen without wasting a bit.My mom gave me some pencils and I had to review..A lot of people look for liners that stay on the waterline.This is a good liner.....I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a good lower line.I use liquid for my top....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just an ok product overall. I wouldn't buy this again. Didn't do the same as other Maybelline products would for my eyeliners. Not the best of the best but it works fine if you need something quick and have no other options.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is my HG eyeliner! It was $14 which is a steal for an amazing eyeliner like this. I have it in Blackout and I wear it with everything. When you put it on your waterline it stay because it is waterproof (I am pretty sure that is what the lady told me) and even if its not it still stays on all day. For even longer stay time put black eyeshadow or liner over it. When I run out I will totally buy it again! (:

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a great eye liner! It goes on super smooth, they have a great shade selection, my favorites are Earthy and Jade! This isnt the best "smudge proof" eye liner, but it does wear nicely as long as you don't touch at it. I probably would not use this for a wedding, or any "teary eyed" event... for that kind of situation I would recommend the Merle Norman Purely Mineral Eye Pencil (thats super long wearing).