Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil
Merle Norman Soft Touch Pencil

on 7/6/2016 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

.This soft pencil in blackout color is awesome.I wish I could find a cheaper "dupe" Great for the waterline.So smooth.You don't need a lighter to soften this...It's excellent but hard to sharpen without wasting a bit.My mom gave me some pencils and I had to review..A lot of people look for liners that stay on the waterline.This is a good liner.....I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a good lower line.I use liquid for my top....

Was reluctant to try a pencil at all, after years of using an eyeliner brush and eyeshadow. But, the eyeshadow would just fade after a short time. This stuff glides on, and doesn't wear off until I wash it off. It doesn't irritate my eyes. And, it comes in fabulous shades of browns, grays and blues.

on 11/22/2008 12:26:00 AM

These Soft Touch liners are absolutely wonderful! So far I have them in Blackout (matte black) and Teak (a dark neutral-warm brown with fine copper shimmer). They glide on effortlessly and smoothly and last all day. Unlike most liners, they stay soft and don't harden in the winter months and won't tug at the skin around the delicate eye area. The sponge tip applicator on the other end works great for smudging too. My only gripe is that these are too expensive at $22.50CAD a pop. I sheepishly admit though that I would repurchase this product. It's quality far exceeds any other brand on the market that I have tried.