Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Pencil

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My absolute favorite eyeliner! If you only buy one product from Merle Norman, you have to try this eyeliner. It goes on as smooth as butter, is long-lasting, and after it sets, is smudge resistant! The creamy colors work great on the waterline, but I find the glittery ones a little bit abrasive on the waterline. Try it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

If you want an eye pencil that glides on, lets you smudge if desired then dries to a long lasting finish...and comes in great colors...this is the pencil for you!!! I don't like having to sharpen with a pencil sharpener, but having the little smudge sponge on the pencil end makes up for it. I'm done experimenting with other brands.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a great eye liner! It goes on super smooth, they have a great shade selection, my favorites are Earthy and Jade! This isnt the best "smudge proof" eye liner, but it does wear nicely as long as you don't touch at it. I probably would not use this for a wedding, or any "teary eyed" event... for that kind of situation I would recommend the Merle Norman Purely Mineral Eye Pencil (thats super long wearing).

Was reluctant to try a pencil at all, after years of using an eyeliner brush and eyeshadow. But, the eyeshadow would just fade after a short time. This stuff glides on, and doesn't wear off until I wash it off. It doesn't irritate my eyes. And, it comes in fabulous shades of browns, grays and blues.

I prefer applying pencil liners over any other type of liner, as they are easy to apply. However, I find that pencil liners fade and smear easily.

I found this pencil liner was soft and easy to apply. It was also easy to smudge (on purpose). I can not bring myself to use this unless I'm doing a smokey eye, as I have never had a pencil liner that didn't smear below my eyes when I used it. It works well for making a smokey eye though.

One of these days when I know I won't be going out I will try it on my eyes without shadow and see how it goes. For now, I will play it safe with my MAC fluidline in Blacktrack, which I KNOW does not budge when I want to create a clean line around my eye and in my waterline.