Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil
Merle Norman Soft Touch Pencil

on 12/28/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! I got this as a Christmas gift in the color TEAK. ITS PHENOMENAL! the color is extremely gorgeous. It's a dark brown with a coppery tone. Glides on like a dream and looks absolutely perfect. Just lit up my hazel eyes, while giving definition. Blends easily with the smoothest sponge tip I've ever seen. Looks good on top too, where I didn't use the blender. Smooth and perfect line first try, and DOESN'T TRANSFER TO THE UPPER EYELIDS!!!... amazing for a pencil! Definitely worth the money, I will be buying more of this. And I usually use black, but hate how I have to keep it touched up and hate how most transfer to the skin above the crease. This doesn't. And I'm in love with this shade.... It also made my lashes stand out... I can't express it enough to y'all, this eyeliner is the best one I've ever had. VERY NICE

on 9/5/2013 7:57:00 AM

Great product. I can't find a similar color anywhere, not even MAC has the color I use. It's gentle on your eyes, long wearing, reasonable price. Need I say more?

on 11/5/2009 7:53:00 PM

This is by far the best eyeliner ever! I have used it for a couple of years and don't plan to buy anything else. It goes on incredibly smooth and stays in place all day. With cheap, department store eyeliner, I always had to reapply it. In addition, it never went on straight and smooth. Merle Norman's eyeliner totally fixed that. I encourage everyone to try it!

on 8/3/2009 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Copperized (warm rust/brown) and Hazy (deep charcoal/blue) and love them! They are easy to apply and smudge and last the entire day without fading. I will definitely be purchasing more of these!

on 12/6/2008 12:34:00 PM

I got one in Blackout in a GWP. It is so easy to apply and doesn't tug at all. It is very creamy and easy to smudge. Once it dries, it lasts all day and doesn't smear. Will probably purchase one when this runs out but it is very expensive for an eyeliner.