Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Translucent 2

Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Translucent 2

4.1

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenyl Trimrthicone, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Parfum. ( /-)CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499(Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 3/30/2018 1:38:00 PM

Best powder on the market, lasts forever it is great value for the money!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

“If you are worried about the price try dollar tree the LA Colors brand has loose powder so take yourself down there .l I love chAn!! You are not paying for the interlocking CC’s logo merely that’s ridic; you are paying for the best durn powder money can buy. Granted I’ve always used MAC basically including 2 different loose powders from MAC & blot powder addict; & Laura Mercier as well as I’m a fan of Physicians ;formula (& some dollar stores has NYC it was surprisingly good as well as LA Colors so there are options & the infamous Coty airpsun) I have tried & liked all of these but I LOVE Chanel’s best. It’s so finely milled & controls oil beautiful for photography & u get a lot of powder for your money ($52USD) so u qualify for free shipping ($50USD+ on chanel.com free returns) I got translucent 2 which is perf for Chanel beige 20/NC20-25 MAC I love this powder so much for its oil-absorbing properties I am very, very oily && don’t like a dewy finish it’s all about matte for me except where i apply my subtle hi-liter on my tops of cheeks somexs but yeah it’s all matte for my look I’m in my 40s & I think dewy on a matronly donning a Dewey looks like greasy & trying too hard to regain youth. Face it you have crater scars & lines by the time ur 40 so matte is where it’s at!! This powder is amazing. So worthy! I will rebuy definitely! So worthy of $52! Chanel is awesome. This is my very fave face powder. I’ll find a way to afford it if there was more month than the money I’d sacrifice on something else to get this, seriously but the supply is infinite so you don’t have to buy it but a couple of X a year probably I mean I don’t know how long a tub lasts but it looks very generous. Powder has the power to make or break your look fr!! It’s that finishing touch. #winning

on 3/30/2018 12:56:00 AM

I really really love this loose powder. It doesn't give me acne or any skin irritations. This is a setting powder so it's used after putting on foundation. I found out that tapping off the excess powder on the puff and patting it lightly all over the face is the best application. Don't use an upward/downward application bec. it's going to look so heavy and very matte. Some beautifying powder afterwards is recommended for nice glowing skin.

on 10/11/2016 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The best loose powder I have ever used (& I've tried a good few 'high end' ones).

It's super finelly mielled, light like a feather and sets makeup beautifully. It's like a magic veil for your skin and a beautiful finishing touch. It's never uneven and the tiniest bit of colour it provides just makes everything look seamless like it's actually part of your skin rather than makeup.

The shade 30 is perfect for my light complexion with golden/olive undertones.

I'm super oily so I use MAC Blot Powder on my T-zone (as nothing else will keep my oily skin under control), but I reserve this powder for everything else. It's just beautiful.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have had this powder for a week so far I like it very much. I chose the color Dore for my olive yellow toned skin. I am hispanic and Asian with both brown and very deep golden tones. I tend to use the bobbi brown pressed powder in golden orange and I wear the shade olive in Becca and Bobbi brown 4.5 or 4.7 as well we Mac Nc42 ish. I like this powder not how messy it is. But its a nice powder photographs really well and is never cakey.

Okay I loveee this product and its nice matte finish! But I don't like how the packaging is I still rate it a 5 just because the product works so well on your skin it STAYS ON FOREVER! And it HAS A FULL COVERAGE BUT NOT CAKEY AT ALL! Which I love!!!!! But the packaging kinda sucks because you have to be careful and not apply to much because the product lets out to much !!!:/ but just be patient and you'll be good to go!!!;)

on 11/28/2014 11:03:00 AM

This is a great powder that keeps me matte throughout the day. I don't really have any complaints, other than that I just feel that there exist even better powders (e.g. Este Lauder Aeromatte, which sadly is discontinued), hence the 4/5.

You get a huge amount of product for the price and the puff that comes with is also of really good quality, although I prefer to finish off with a brush. I do not love the packaging - the container is quite large and takes up a lot of space, but it sure feels very luxurious and solid.

on 9/3/2013 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this powder! I bought this because of Pixiwoo (youtube) and have been happy with this product. It is very fine and is undetectable on the skin. I once pushed the powder on my skin with the puff and my husband couldn't stop starring. He said my skin looked like a doll. I just stick to using this with a brush to set my foundation. It's been 2 years and I'd say I used it 75% of the time and I still have some left, but it's gone bad so I have to get rid of it. I will buy this again.

on 7/16/2013 10:03:00 AM

I had tried Laura Mercier's translucent powder before this one, and I have to say, I prefer Chanel's. Mainly for the reason that is lasts sooo much longer! It does a nice job setting my make up, and when friends have used mine they have been so impressed they have gone out and bought their own (which says a lot I think). I wouldn't say it's quite perfect, as for me it doesn't last all day and I'm shiny by lunch, but I think that may be because I have quite oily skin at the moment. It's definitely worth a try as you can't hate this product!

on 4/21/2013 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

My HG powder, amazing finish, just disappears to the make-up . Would not change for anything else.