Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
De-Slick Mattifying PowderDe-Slick Mattifying PowderDe-Slick Mattifying PowderDe-Slick Mattifying Powder

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

New (2013) formula: Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tricaprylin, Calcium Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methicone, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale), Phenoxyethanol. [+/- May Contain: CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)]. Old (pre-2013) formula: Talc, Calcium, Carbonate, Tricaprylin, Oriza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium, EDTA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower, Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) .

on 12/1/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This powder is truly amazing
It is just a white mattifying powder, it does not add any coverage, but it just keeps you matte.
It keeps you matte like instantly, you can see the difference.
For me, i am really oily around my t-zone, i pat it on, it keep that area matte for about three to four hours...
This is the kind of product you can see the instant effect on, but it's kinda pricy i think..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a great product. It has long-lasting oil-control and is transparent. It just blends into my makeup or my bare skin without any chalkiness or amplifying any dryness in my skin, I have been a long time user of MAC's Blot Powder and I really like this a lot more. The packaging is great, too! I'd definitely buy it again, it's a little more expensive than MAC but I think it's worth it since I won't use it nearly as much as the Blot powder which I'd have to reapply every 2 hours or so, whereas with De-Slick I seem to never really *need* to reapply. I love it!

I loved it! I have super oily skin and I've been looking for a proper oil control product forever! None of them unfortunetely have seemed to work :(
Well until I found this one. At first I thought it wasn't working for me because I was swiping it across my face with my little Bobby Brown kabuki face brush but it turns out you're supposed to dab it on. That's when I realized how great this product really is. My face is so oily to the point where I have to blot and touch up my make-up every hour but with this little gem, it's gone down to three hours. That in my book is a win because no other product have ever done that before. For those with less oily skin it will probably have even longer lasting results. I also love the little purple compact it comes in, so cute! :)

on 9/18/2010 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the idea of this product but found that it didn't love me. I like the idea of rice powder however it seems to also have a high talc content to it to. Talc is a cheap filler and clogs pores.
My complexion is yellow based so that idea of a purple powder helps to make my skin more luminous - theoretically.
I found that it made my skin look sallow and dull. Such a shame. Perhaps I used too much? I found that application had a better finish with a brush instead of with the sponge. The sponge had a terrible, whitish dull finish to it.
I found that it didn't last long so you have to keep reapplying. I found that there wasn't much in the container and that it got used up very quickly and it was quite expensive.
I prefer to use Nude By Nature Mineral Finishing Veil as my setting powder.

on 7/1/2008 4:56:00 AM

I'm NC30 and this powder is invisible on me. This isn't like other translucent pressed powders I've used. This is like non-powder powder. It isn't cakey or powdery at all. It mattifies on contact and doesn't disturb makeup. I use it to blot my face around noon and it keeps my face shine free till evening. But then again I'm not that oily. The case is very sturdy with a good quality mirror. The expensive price tag is probably for the case though not the powder. The puff is cheapo but does the job ok. If you like to turn heads when you pop up a powder case to touch up, this is it. Good powder in a cute purple case.