Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
De-Slick Mattifying PowderDe-Slick Mattifying PowderDe-Slick Mattifying PowderDe-Slick Mattifying Powder

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

New (2013) formula: Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tricaprylin, Calcium Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methicone, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale), Phenoxyethanol. [+/- May Contain: CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines)]. Old (pre-2013) formula: Talc, Calcium, Carbonate, Tricaprylin, Oriza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium, EDTA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower, Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) .

on 7/11/2017 12:19:00 PM

I've exhausted all drugstore powders and they either break me out don't work at controlling my oily t zone or fall apart in my handbag (I'm looking at you rimmel stay matte) I got this when I saw it on offer and I have to be honest the packaging had me sold immediately it's so pretty! I don't usually impulse buy especially on a brand I would consider high end but I'm glad I did, it leave my skin looking matte for around 5-6 hours which double the amount of time other powders have worked for me, even when the oil starts to come through it doesn't look horrible immediately, I don't feel the need to run for my handbag and re apply powder or blot, I was worried when I saw the colour of the powder but it leaves no white cast on my face :) I really like this powder

I have found my holy grail powder. It makes my face matte without making it look cakey and it stays matte for many hours. I have oily skin and even my very oily nose stays matte for at least 6 hours with this powder. And it's actually translucent, not like some powders that claim to be translucent and leave you with a white face.

on 12/1/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This powder is truly amazing
It is just a white mattifying powder, it does not add any coverage, but it just keeps you matte.
It keeps you matte like instantly, you can see the difference.
For me, i am really oily around my t-zone, i pat it on, it keep that area matte for about three to four hours...
This is the kind of product you can see the instant effect on, but it's kinda pricy i think..

on 8/23/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin is pretty oily so I bought this since it had high reviews. I used up the whole thing and I can surely say that it's no different from a drugstore pressed powder for me. Controls oil for a couple of hours. The translucent powder didn't alter my foundation colour (some tend to make my face lighter), and didn't break me out which is good. Won't repurchase because of the price and that I could get something just as effective at the drugstore!

on 4/10/2015 5:49:00 PM

I have a very oily t-zone. So I really need a good mattifying powder. I don't have a problem with blotting after 3-4 hours. I'm used to it. But with this powder, which is pretty expensive at $32, I have to pile it on to the point where it looks white and cakey. With other powders, such as Essence All About Matt, which is $4, the white disappears as it melts into my skin. This one just sits on top of my skin, and then within about 90 minutes, the white, cakiness is gone, but so is the powder, and I'm an oily mess.

Pros:
- packaging is so pretty and sturdy
- looks flawless on my skin (definitely buff it in on top, it won't move the foundation)
- matte for probably 5-6 hours

Cons:
- wish it was cheaper

Overall, great product. Would consider repurchasing, but rimmel stay matte works similarly.

I have had this powder about a month and I absolutely love it. This is the best powder that I have ever used in my life. I have dry skin and a problem with powder looking cakey and clinging to dry spots. Not with this one, it is beautiful and makes my skin feel so so soft. If your considering buying this just go for it, it is the best powder ever. I usually prefer loose powder but I went ahead and got this because it does not come in a loose form and I am so glad I did. I will keep buying this as long as they make it and I pray they never discontinue it. I want the naked skin foundation and loose finishing powder too, if it's anywhere near the quality of this it will be fabulous. Get this today, it's way better than the ben nye everyone loves so much.

on 10/17/2014 9:08:00 PM

I really love this product. I use Kat von D's lock it tattoo liquid foundation for full coverage, flawless skin and I use this throughout the day when needed to keep it looking fresh. It's a great product. Obviously it won't add any additional color to your skin which is why I love it for touch ups. It won't keep your skin matte all day if you apply it in the morning, but I feel like it was made for touch ups and it does a fabulous job at that.

on 9/9/2014 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

First of all, the packaging is gorgeous. The purple, quite heavy packaging with engravings is beautiful and it also has a mirror in the lid, smart! The pad that comes with it is unfortunately useless, it's too thin and stale. Use something else to apply. I usually use a fluffy powder brush. It looks stark white but don't be scared it's transparent and leaves your skin velvet soft. For me, who has an oily t-zone, this is perfect as at setting powder and for touch ups during the day. I feel like it really helps keeping my skin matte. It does not have any smell and the price is ok. It lasts a long time as well! I will always repurchase this.

on 7/12/2014 8:40:00 PM

I am thoroughly impressed with this powder. It definitely decreases the oil on my skin & leaves my makeup looking fresh for longer. I have to say that I would only recommend this to people with oily skin, because if I don't apply lotion before (and my skin is super oily) it gets a bit cakey around drier areas. It goes on translucent the first two times, but after that I would recommend mixing it with some colored powder because it then tends to look a bit like baking powder on your skin (and I'm SUPER white). My only real complaint about this powder is the packaging because it's super hard to open and I keep breaking my nail on it. Overall though, I really like this product though & will definitely repurchase. All of my oily skinned friends should definitely try it out! Worth every penny.