Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

I've always been self conscious about my lack of eyelashes and how short they were until I heard about a product that could help me. The price was high but I saw so many good reviews I thought why not. the first few weeks I noticed no change then all of a sudden after week 3 my eyelashes grew long, thick and they're so strong I think one has fallen out since! I'm only at week 7 and I'm so impressed. can't wait to see my lashes at 3 months! would highly recommend.

on 3/12/2016 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea why people are giving this product positive reviews. I bought the real product, not the eBay one and have been using it religiously and generously twice a day for over a month. When I say I've seen zero results I mean nothing has happened at all. I just threw it away and will be going back to Latisse. I hate that Latisse is a greedy pharma product that forced RevitaLash to change their product but there just isn't another option. Don't try the All Day Pharmacy glaucoma drops either as those do not work.

To Read all 186 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/25/2016 7:27:00 AM

Used it nightly, then every other day for over 2 months. Nil, Nothing. It didn't do a thing for my lashes!

This product is amazing!!!
Would defiantly re purchase.
I have always had long think lashes until I started getting eyelash extensions that left my lashes very damaged.
I was left with tiny lashes that would always break easily, my lashes would grow in different directions too.
After using this product every night daily I noticed results in one week.
My lashes were stronger and the length had improved already in just one week. Within a month my lashes were pretty much back to there original quality, the lashes were all growing in the right direction, they were not breaking, they were thicker and a lot longer!!
I have been absolutely blown away by this product and would recommend it to anyone it really works!!
I have so many people ask me if I still get the eyelash extensions and I tell them no! This is my own natural lashes they cant believe it.
If you want guaranteed results and fast this is defiantly the product for you :-)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is ridiculously good - i look like i have tarantulas legs on my eyes after 1 month of using every day - i cant go a day or two without someone commenting on how long my eyelashes are!! Only thing is now they are so long it is annoying to wear sunglasses lol
I did not expect results like i have had. I can get my eyelashes tinted now and not have to wear mascara - and look like i have fake lashes. Only word of advice if you find it cheap it is probably fake so dont bother. You get what you pay for in this case :)

Sensitive peeps - It can sting a tiny bit if you get too much on and it runs into your eye, but i haven't had any bad reactions to it.

You only need the tiniest amount - like barely any so the price isnt so bad if you look at how long a tube lasts. Now that mine are super long lashes, i have gone down to just applying it a couple of times a week when i remember to maintain it.

So I used this for a couple of months because it was a little cheaper than Latisse. It' gives "ok" results but I still think Latisse is the best product for results. Since Latisse is so expensive I've been purchasing the generic from LatisseLashess.com and have been having great results. Lilash is good but in my opinion Latisse or the generic Latisse works the best

on 7/18/2015 3:40:00 AM

One of those rare cosmetics that does exactly as it is supposed to. I noticed lengthening of my lashes after about a month of use. It is super pricey though!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff really works. I used it every single night before bed for about 4 months. I just kept at-it for along time, because I know these things take time to work. I could definitely tell a difference after 4 months or so. My lashes were super long. The only thing is my lashes stopped growing when I stopped using it. I don't know why, but it only worked for me when I was using it. I'm not sure its permanent, and you may have to keep using it. If this is normal, I would use it again. My lashes were really really long for a while! It is a bit expensive, but everyone I know that has tried Li Lash, has said it worked for them as well. I recommend it.

I've used two bottles of this product already and would definitely repurchase. You start to see results after two solid weeks of using. Using it once a day is more than enough! Don't over-do it by using it twice a day, you just need to me patient. I've had so many compliments since using this product along with mascara. My friends think I've had extensions put in. It may sing a little though, and I have noticed my eye bags getting a little darker with use. But it's nothing that make up can't cover up.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I did see some improvement with my lash length (only when I had mascara on) but none whatsoever with thickness. I also found my eyes had lost their shine because they were so bloodshot all the time. I looked ill. I stopped using the serum 4 months ago because I wasn't overly impressed with the results. Since then unfortunately I've noticed a lot of my eyelashes have either fallen off completely or broken in half. I've never had any problems with my eyelashes before so I know for certain it's because I stopped using Lilash. I wouldn't advise buying this. My eyelashes are in a terrible condition at the moment (luckily castor oil seems to be helping) when in fact before they were healthy and there was actually nothing wrong with them to begin with. I essentially paid a huge amount of money to have them destroyed.