LiLash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

LiLash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 11/12/2017 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Amazing stuff. Get asked if i'm wearing falsies a lot. couldn't recommend enough!!

on 9/23/2017 3:27:00 AM

Disappointed. Been following the instructions for 3 months now and haven't seen any difference. My lashes are neither longer nor thicker.

on 4/13/2017 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I originally wrote a review for Lilash in 2009. Somewhere along the way I gave up lash treatments and started wearing very conservative false lashes (Ardell 110 etc.) everyday. I got tired of that too after several years. There appear to have been changes in the formulations of lash growing serums which I have not followed closely. I bought Lilash because Nic Chapman has incredible lashes and it is what she uses. After nightly application for 4 weeks I have amazingly long lashes that are considerably thicker but still poker straight and downward pointing. I've always had trouble with my lashes not holding curl which is why I started wearing falsies. I now curl my lashes and use Cannonball waterproof mascara with really impressive results. I think WP mascaras have improved over the years as well as have oil cleansers and balms. So yes, Lilash is amazing for growing long lashes. I don't think the price is outrageous for the results. There are a lot of high end skin care products that cost a lot more and are completely ineffective. If only Lilash could give my curly lashes.....that would be a dream come true. I also bought LiBrow and absolutely love it.

on 2/25/2016 7:27:00 AM

Used it nightly, then every other day for over 2 months. Nil, Nothing. It didn't do a thing for my lashes!

on 3/12/2016 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea why people are giving this product positive reviews. I bought the real product, not the eBay one and have been using it religiously and generously twice a day for over a month. When I say I've seen zero results I mean nothing has happened at all. I just threw it away and will be going back to Latisse. I hate that Latisse is a greedy pharma product that forced RevitaLash to change their product but there just isn't another option. Don't try the All Day Pharmacy glaucoma drops either as those do not work.

I've always been self conscious about my lack of eyelashes and how short they were until I heard about a product that could help me. The price was high but I saw so many good reviews I thought why not. the first few weeks I noticed no change then all of a sudden after week 3 my eyelashes grew long, thick and they're so strong I think one has fallen out since! I'm only at week 7 and I'm so impressed. can't wait to see my lashes at 3 months! would highly recommend.

So I used this for a couple of months because it was a little cheaper than Latisse. It' gives "ok" results but I still think Latisse is the best product for results. Since Latisse is so expensive I've been purchasing the generic from LatisseLashess.com and have been having great results. Lilash is good but in my opinion Latisse or the generic Latisse works the best

on 7/18/2015 3:40:00 AM

One of those rare cosmetics that does exactly as it is supposed to. I noticed lengthening of my lashes after about a month of use. It is super pricey though!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is ridiculously good - i look like i have tarantulas legs on my eyes after 1 month of using every day - i cant go a day or two without someone commenting on how long my eyelashes are!! Only thing is now they are so long it is annoying to wear sunglasses lol
I did not expect results like i have had. I can get my eyelashes tinted now and not have to wear mascara - and look like i have fake lashes. Only word of advice if you find it cheap it is probably fake so dont bother. You get what you pay for in this case :)

Sensitive peeps - It can sting a tiny bit if you get too much on and it runs into your eye, but i haven't had any bad reactions to it.

You only need the tiniest amount - like barely any so the price isnt so bad if you look at how long a tube lasts. Now that mine are super long lashes, i have gone down to just applying it a couple of times a week when i remember to maintain it.

This product is amazing!!!
Would defiantly re purchase.
I have always had long think lashes until I started getting eyelash extensions that left my lashes very damaged.
I was left with tiny lashes that would always break easily, my lashes would grow in different directions too.
After using this product every night daily I noticed results in one week.
My lashes were stronger and the length had improved already in just one week. Within a month my lashes were pretty much back to there original quality, the lashes were all growing in the right direction, they were not breaking, they were thicker and a lot longer!!
I have been absolutely blown away by this product and would recommend it to anyone it really works!!
I have so many people ask me if I still get the eyelash extensions and I tell them no! This is my own natural lashes they cant believe it.
If you want guaranteed results and fast this is defiantly the product for you :-)