LiLash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

LiLash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, 9 alpha, 11 alpha, 15S-trihydroxy-17-Phenyl 18, 19, 20-Trinor-prosta-5Z, 13E-Diene-1-oic acid, Isopropyl Ester.

on 9/16/2018 8:21:00 AM

I'm over the moon with my results! My lashes are long, thick, glossy and swish upwards with no curling needed and this is after 2 months of use, it's absolutely brilliant! My eyes were a little irritated at first, the lid was slightly puffy and a little pink but this soon eased and the same happened when I started using another lash growth product years ago.

All I do is cleanse as usual at night, let my skin dry for a couple of minutes before applying, then apply like an eyeliner as directed. I then let it dry before applying creams, so it's very easy to use.

I look in the mirror and chortle at how fantastic my lashes look, it really makes me happy to have dolly lashes, no falsies needed!

on 6/23/2018 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this Lilash eyelash purified serum but I stopped because it did ruin my eyes. My eyelashes look better and look fuller but I ended up using the very expensive eye drops to lower the ocular pressure of my eyes. My eye pressure was good when I went to my Eye doctor but when I started using this Lilash in a matter of weeks my Ocular pressure went up to 30's. I am not on any steroids. MD told to me stopped not only that my sclera turned yellowish and ended up with brown circle around my eyes.

!!!!BEWARE OF THIS PRODUCT!!!!! As someone who wanted to stop using falsies, I decided to try out an eyelash serum to have better lashes. I researched plenty thinking I had found the best bet, but oh boy, I was beyond WRONG! At first, nothing was really going wrong; I didn't have itchy eyes, redness, or inflammation. Week 2, leading into day 10, my eyes had yellow spotting on the conjunctiva(top layer of eye protecting the sclera aka whites of your eyes). At the end of day 13, I noticed something was very off with my eyes, my conjunctiva now has WRINKLES. My eyes have always been complimented as looking as though they were made out of pure glass for how smooth and white they were and this product has DAMAGED my eyes(I am only 21, so no this is not a gradual aging problem). It is day 14, I am sending this product back, the absolute terror of this experience has scared me off from this product and potentially other products in the future. To anyone thinking about trying this lash serum, PLEASE CONSIDER BUYING A DIFFERENT ONE; It's not worth the damage, nor the surgery needed to correct this problem. DO NOT BUY.

on 11/12/2017 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Amazing stuff. Get asked if i'm wearing falsies a lot. couldn't recommend enough!!

on 9/23/2017 3:27:00 AM

Disappointed. Been following the instructions for 3 months now and haven't seen any difference. My lashes are neither longer nor thicker.

on 4/13/2017 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I originally wrote a review for Lilash in 2009. Somewhere along the way I gave up lash treatments and started wearing very conservative false lashes (Ardell 110 etc.) everyday. I got tired of that too after several years. There appear to have been changes in the formulations of lash growing serums which I have not followed closely. I bought Lilash because Nic Chapman has incredible lashes and it is what she uses. After nightly application for 4 weeks I have amazingly long lashes that are considerably thicker but still poker straight and downward pointing. I've always had trouble with my lashes not holding curl which is why I started wearing falsies. I now curl my lashes and use Cannonball waterproof mascara with really impressive results. I think WP mascaras have improved over the years as well as have oil cleansers and balms. So yes, Lilash is amazing for growing long lashes. I don't think the price is outrageous for the results. There are a lot of high end skin care products that cost a lot more and are completely ineffective. If only Lilash could give my curly lashes.....that would be a dream come true. I also bought LiBrow and absolutely love it.

I've always been self conscious about my lack of eyelashes and how short they were until I heard about a product that could help me. The price was high but I saw so many good reviews I thought why not. the first few weeks I noticed no change then all of a sudden after week 3 my eyelashes grew long, thick and they're so strong I think one has fallen out since! I'm only at week 7 and I'm so impressed. can't wait to see my lashes at 3 months! would highly recommend.

on 3/12/2016 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have no idea why people are giving this product positive reviews. I bought the real product, not the eBay one and have been using it religiously and generously twice a day for over a month. When I say I've seen zero results I mean nothing has happened at all. I just threw it away and will be going back to Latisse. I hate that Latisse is a greedy pharma product that forced RevitaLash to change their product but there just isn't another option. Don't try the All Day Pharmacy glaucoma drops either as those do not work.

on 2/25/2016 7:27:00 AM

Used it nightly, then every other day for over 2 months. Nil, Nothing. It didn't do a thing for my lashes!

This product is amazing!!!
Would defiantly re purchase.
I have always had long think lashes until I started getting eyelash extensions that left my lashes very damaged.
I was left with tiny lashes that would always break easily, my lashes would grow in different directions too.
After using this product every night daily I noticed results in one week.
My lashes were stronger and the length had improved already in just one week. Within a month my lashes were pretty much back to there original quality, the lashes were all growing in the right direction, they were not breaking, they were thicker and a lot longer!!
I have been absolutely blown away by this product and would recommend it to anyone it really works!!
I have so many people ask me if I still get the eyelash extensions and I tell them no! This is my own natural lashes they cant believe it.
If you want guaranteed results and fast this is defiantly the product for you :-)