SHISEIDO The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15

SHISEIDO The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15

3.2

on 3/29/2014 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the better products I've used over the years. Lightweight, although a little bit greasy however bearable. Also one of the cheaper ranges among the Shisedo products and can be quite affordable. However, having used it for 3 years, i felt that it stopped doing what it should and didn't improve my skin, which resulted in me changing brands.

on 1/14/2013 9:51:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. I have very dry skin but also get oily during the day. I haven't noticed it getting oily but it hydrates very well and i dont mind the smell, i almost like it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this as it was recommended by my friend who has normal skin. On the packaging it says normal to oily combination skin.

The Texture is nice, feels light to apply and moisturises well. I used it during the holiday and it made my face slightly shiny but that could be due to the sun. Back in the UK it was okay to use on oily skin, i didnt really have to blot oiliness away. Love the spf! Unfortunately it made my skin slightly blotchy which I think might be down to the runny texture and strong smell. Will therefore not re-purchase but my friend who is using it on her normal totally loves it and her skin is flawless!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I quite like this, especially during the winter when my skin is dryer. During the summer it made me a bit oily in the t-zone. It needs a few minutes to absorb, and it leaves the skin really moisturized, and it lasts all day. I have tried several others, but I ceep coming back to this
And I like the spf, im BIG on spf.
The bottle is good, very hygenic. And it lasts forever!

on 7/4/2010 11:19:00 AM

trying out the shiseido line this summer so far I'm not having any luck with their products. Bought this and tried it out twice both times i had an allergic reation. Had to remove within 15 minutes and take benedryl to calm the hives. First tried on face (since it was made for the face) then I tried on my fore arm. same reaction. Giving away today to SIL. So I can't review anything else on this product except that it does have a slight scent.

on 4/7/2010 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Very light texture, smells the same as the cleansing foam, keeps my skin moisturised all day. Has SPF 15 so be careful not use too much product otherwise you’ll get a white cast on your skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product worked much better when applies with the Skincare Renewing Serum, unfortunately they no longer make this product. When used with this product it took down the redness in my face. I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin and the combination of these products work wonderfully. Without the serum it is not the same, I think the serum was more of a concentration of the ingredients that tone down redness. Using without the serum it does seem to absorb as well and I must use very sparingly or risk a breakout. I will use until I can find a replacement regimen.

on 10/25/2008 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

i'm korean/black. i usually have nice enough skin, rarely have a breakout, but with a oily t-zone. since being in iraq for six months now, my skin has been crazy!!!! my concern is how DRY and oily my skin has become. tried clinique triple defense but i think that was really irritating my face. this seems to be calming my skin. love the fact that it is a PUMP dispenser (dust gets EVERYWHERE!!) the spf level isn't so great but i use neutrogena spf 55 whenever i go out on missions. not a fan of the stickiness however. it smells great though.

on 8/10/2008 6:34:00 PM

I bought this moisturizer because I did not have $100.00 to spend on Cle De Peau. That being said...it does a so-so job...but with only SPF 15 I would not repurchase this product.

on 5/13/2008 1:46:00 AM

This moisturizer...I really wanted to like it. Really wanted to like it because it's Shiseido and my skin has gotten drier--likely due to my raging teenage hormones fading away--and had to switch moisturizers from Pureness to the Skincare. It goes on really smooth, doesn't emphasize my retinoid-induced flakiness, and doesn't aggravate the existing acne. But...I have two gripes about this product. Too sticky and only UVB protection. Which totally sucks. So I guess my morning routine moisturizer will be replaced by something from Suncare because I'm paranoid about getting cancer now. I really like the bottle, though. Fits perfectly into my hand. Will not repurchase.