MAC Dazzleglass - Baby Sparks

MAC Dazzleglass - Baby Sparks

4.3

Sticky. Yes

Worth it. Yes.

Such a beautiful bubble gum with a slight peach shimmer/sheen? Honestly, this color is out of this world. Then, it is loaded with blue, violet, and silver sparkles. It's glossy and give lips 💋 a crazy full look #Kyliejennerlips.

I got this a long time ago just because it's was so freaking gorgeous on the display stand. I peeled the sticker off the next day while bored so I never knew the name...and regretted that for years until today.
I went in for their lipstick creme cup but the blue and violet sparkles caught the corner of my eye like last time. I was so excited I found it at last. When I asked the sales associate to get it for me he said they were out!!! I went back three times and everytime it was sold out. Finally, today I was out at the mall and being mother's day it was so busy I nearly didn't go check but I turned back 🔙 and the same associate as always opened the drawer and said, "today your lucky 🍀 this is the last one."
Apparently since the YouTube gurus rave so much about it. It's hard to keep in stock. I didn't get creme cup or angel to match but excited to get one next. I see alot of people put them together on here. I was thinking the same thing! It's a great color and looks good on almost everyone despite the color being loaded with blue,violet, and silver sparkles. With that being said take that into consideration, it looks best on blue toned fair skin. It's a playboy bunny 👯 type lipgloss.

The formula.
On the website says, "Lipcolour that dazzles with light and shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Large particle pearls reflect and refract light to mimic the brilliance of quartz and opal crystal. Provides exceptional shine with a crystalline iridescence. Non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing. Glides on. Wear alone, or layer over lipstick or Lipglass for dramatic effect. Features our signature M·A·C vanilla aroma."
Long lasting. 3-5 hours on me after two applications at first, but I have dry combo skin. It's very accurate with it's claims. Except...so very sticky but not as bad as some other expensive brands or Victoria's Secret. Your hair will get stuck in it. But it's so creamy, and smells so good. Mines not clumpy like others have mentioned, and I like the brush applicatior instead of doe wands. It's goes with the formula. But when I pulled it out I also thought 💭 my tip was broken off or missing. 😁

The downsides.
Sticky like mentioned a thousand times. Only a problem for me when windy or smoking 🚬.
The sparkles ✨ not being appealing to everyone's taste.
Price is outrageous $20.00/0.06 oz. $333.33 PER OUNCE. Mac is by far the most expensive lipstick and lipglosses you can buy per quantities .
If you pull the wand out of a new tube too fast, a gob of product will fly out.

The plus ➕ side.
Clear so you can see the amount.
Knockout color.
Long lasting
Pigmentation is amazing.
Back to Mac program.
Great for collecting, and for pulling blue, purple, and/or pink eye looks together.

Overall love it and worth it. Recommended.

on 2/21/2016 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Would I buy this product again? YES. I Can not tell you how much I love this product, even though its a 'gloss', its one that does everything you could wish for. I love the texture of this product; very sticky, but this is what makes the product last so long! But most of all, I LOVE the colour and the glitter, its so pretty and glam and can be worn anytime and anywhere. The pigmentation is beautiful as well, a pinkie shade! There just isn't one bad word to say about this product, I just absolutely love it, and I am hoping to buy more shades from the Lip Gloss Dazzleglass collection by MAC. I would really recommend this product; a long lasting beautiful glittery gloss, that just finishes your makeup look. Definitely 5/5! Love! Love! Love!

Dazzle glass Lip gloss MAC- Baby Sparks:
UK price: £17.50
USA price: $20.00

This is a great shade! I love pinks with blue micro sparkles. This is one of the few glosses I don't layer with a lipstick if I do I like using Creme Cup. It's not super sticky but it does stay on the lips very well. A good gloss to me does have some tackiness for longevity, and this does but it's not extreme, I'm an NW20, NARS Monte Blanc, YSL BR20, and this looks great with my blonde hair and green eyes for reference. I love the vanilla scent and that you can see how much you use. The applicator works fine for me and I get a good 3 hours out of this without a retouch. It's a great shade and I really like this colour and I will repurchase this. Lovely shade! Recommended!

on 2/15/2014 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this along with the Angel frosted lipstick by MAC. I find this compliments Angel very nicely.The only thing i dislike about the MAC lipglosses is that they are a little on the gloopy side but this is more of a minor irritation on my part. On the plus side i like the fact that this lipgloss has little or no smell at all whereas some reek of mint(which i can't stand).The packaging is very nice and is a clear tube which is good as i can see how much is left.

on 7/23/2013 6:45:00 PM

Love this gloss! Perfect pink for my fair skin. Love the blue tinged glitter! Not too sticky!

on 5/28/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased Baby Sparks when I was still new to make up. I was seduced by the gorgeousness of the color and the rave reviews on Youtube. This lip gloss is a classic barbie pink with silver and violet micro glitter. It adds an amazing shine to your lips and is great for everyday. The main downside is the EXTREME STICKINESS of the dazzleglass formula. It was like a magnet for my hair! Also, because of the really thick formula, the gloss turns into a goopy mess when you reapply. I've never had this problem with lustreglasses or creemsheen glasses. Another thing I don't like about this dazzleglass is that the all the glitter in it seems a bit juvenile. Baby Sparks was my first and last dazzleglass. Despite the prettiness of the color, the formula just didn't work for me.

This is my favorite MAC lip gloss. I was actually accused of having had lip injections when I wore this once to a barbecue. The light-reflecting pigments certainly give your lips a fuller appearance. The shade is a pretty light peachy pink. I also like the scent - a yummy vanilla. My only gripe is the brush. It's rather small and inflexible, especially the first few times you use it. I would much prefer a doe-foot applicator. Still a keeper.

Lol at the reviewer who thought that the brush was missing!!! I also thought the same exact thing I just remember how hard it was and sticky when I first applied this..I love this color because it's sheer and pretty but I won't repurchase just because it's hard and really sticky!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Slight spangled-gloss fail. I was so excited when I bought this, because they all look lusciousBaby Sparks, the shade I chose, is a soft nude pink with blue-violet sparklebut I shouldve paid more attention to the texture when I swatched it, because this is the stickiest gloss Ive put on my face since ye olde 90s, when that was almost the norm. It has, on more than one occasion, literally stuck my lips together and given me a temporary speech impediment. Yech. The brush-style applicator needs work, too; when I got mine, it was so stiff I thought theyd forgotten to attach it at the factory, at which point I proceeded to mash it around against the back of my hand for twenty seconds before the bristles softened and unfurled. Ill keep wearing it until it runs out, because I shelled out a bomb for it ($20) and, whether I like it or not, it is very pretty. But youd honestly do better to hunt down Nyx Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe, which is fifty times more comfortable, charges less than half what you pay for the MAC, and has at least as much dazzle and glass going on.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

So satisfying I love love love this lip gloss and its perfect with my skin (medium) and many other skin tones. my go to lip gloss it is so beautiful but slightly sticky I can live with it other then that I'm so looking forward to getting it again!