Flirt Glamourazzi

Flirt Glamourazzi

Love this!! Though it's been discontinued for several years I recently saw the lotion at kohls. I was excited thinking they may have a bottle of the perfume...no luck. Ebay wants $90+ and I don't want to spend that much!!

Men respond well to this scent... a damn shame this stuff is almost always sold out, out of stock at my Kohls! Everyone loves it!

I love this fragrance. I couldn't wear it all the time because it is strong and has a lot of staying power. The vanilla, ginger and floral notes are great for a sweet fragrance that's not too foody (I only like sweeter/lighter scents). For some reason this fragrance makes me crave root beer floats.

on 8/31/2010 12:58:00 PM

I thought this perfume was just okay when I first got it, but it's definitely grown on me, and now I have to say I like it very much. This smells like a stronger, night time version of another Flirt fragrance, 'Flirtatious.' Glamourazzi is described as a "sparkling blend of exotic flowers, spicy ginger, and seductive vanilla," which basically translates to fruity pebbles cereal. That's what it smells like. Fruity pebbles in a nice, wearable way though. I think this is a fun, flirty fragrance to wear on a casual date or girls' night out on a cold winter night. Staying power is good too.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

love this line of perfumes, very sweet and like vanilla

This is one of my favorite perfumes! I always get compliments that I smell good when I wear it. It's sweet sent but not too sweet. I agree that it is a strong smell so you don't need to use a lot. I've had a bottle for over a year now and I still have about a forth of it left. I love it and will definetly repurchse.

on 1/29/2010 10:11:00 AM

I got a sample of this from Kohl's and when I sprayed it on my wrist I thought I was going to puke. This perfume is so sweet that it made my teeth hurt. It's another one that last forever though which is a good thing if you like the smell. The bottle is really pretty but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

on 1/6/2010 6:22:00 PM

I got a small bottle a few months back. More of a sophisticated scent, sweet smell. The label is sparkled so it grabs you attention. I wear this on a night out!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Flirt Glamourazzi is my new favorite perfume. I caught a sniff of it one day when I was shopping the Flirt line of cosmetics (also very nice I might add) and was surprised that I found a perfume I liked. I am very picky with fragrances and seldom enjoy searching for a new one.

Leaves a lasting fragrance impression even without layering with body lotion, etc. Not terribly expensive - I got the $35 bottle for $29.75 (I guess they were having a sale at Kohl's). Also, it smells sexy, feminine and sophisticated. A super plus is that my husband loved it too!

I would re-purchase again but I don't wear fragrance daily so I probably won't have to for a while.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this fragrance! It's very "flirty" but mature. I wore it everyday for the longest time until it was completely gone. It lasts a while due to the fact that it's very strong (only 1-2 sprays needed) which is good since it's a tad expensive (only bad part). It can be ery overpowering if sprayed too heavily so be sure to have a light hand with this one : )
I have finally found my fragrance and will be sure to re-purchase this! I just wish they would lower the price a tad so I didn't have to wait for sales.

Popular Fragrances