CYS - Solid Lotion Stick

No Image

on 1/15/2018 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

OMG I love this product! Have ordered it for myself, my daughters, my daughter brought it with her to Costa Rica and got her host mother addicted to the Black Vanilla scent. Have ordered it multiple times in Black Vanilla (Madagascar and Tonka vanilla beans with a smidge of patchouli, just enough to make it interesting), also like Grapefruit Fresca (fresh tart grapefruit scent) and Coral Sugar (Pink Sugar with some orange). I like the formula in a solid stick that is soft enough to melt on contact with skin. Keeps your hands clean while depositing the product where you want it. Only caveat, since it does melt at a low temperature I would be hesitant to order it in hot climates/peak of summer. Rest of the year, it's fine in transit. I love to swipe it all over before dressing in sweats or pajamas to really let it sink in overnight or before exercise. One of the few products that really helps my alligator-texture winter-dry shins.

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I've ordered this in three different scents - Lemon Marshmallow Cream, Marshmallow Cocoa, and Apple Spice Pancakes. The cocoa and pancakes smelled strong right out of the package, but the lemon took about a week to cure - then it smelled much stronger.

I really like this lotion format - just get out of the shower, roll it up, and stroke along wherever you want moisturized - very easy, very convenient. The lotion itself melts into your skin. Looks greasy at first - like a baby oil sheen - but fades quickly.

Word of caution - this could melt during summer months because it has a low enough melting point to melt at body temperature.

Popular Lotions / Creams