Marcelle iBronze Self-Tanning Cloths

Marcelle iBronze Self-Tanning Cloths

2.6

on 5/15/2016 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love these cloths!! I wasn't sure what to expect, but they are really good. First off, on my skin they are the perfect tan colour ( I am an NC25 in Mac's Studio Fix Fluid ) . Second, they are not streaky at all, which is what Im usually worried about with over night and self tanners. They look just like makeup wipes. I usually use one cloth for both arms, and one for both legs, unless I want to be more tan then I use 2 on each. I've never tried it on my face, too risky lol.. but this seriously lasts me a good week. obviously starts fading once you shower (although its STILL on even after!). You can wash your hand all you want and when you dry your hand after, not a bit of color comes off.. just great. The only down side is the price, I feel like its too high for this brand.. however, it's actually lasted me a whole year as I dont need to use much.

I found this site because I was looking for Ginny's and tips for this. So I bought this on a whim the other day. Tried it out after the shower with no moisturizer. One cloth for my face upset chest and shoulders. I was dubious because the wipes were white but boom within an hour I was glowing. 4 people asked me how I got so tanned overnight. I stopped my face with a white towel last night thinking the come would come of like a spray tan but it didn't. I'm still golden today! I did not like the smell. Not at all. But super pleased with the results.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/1/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought the fair to medium skin version as I am pretty fair (BB Porcelain). I tried it today and it works. It gave my skin a light glow which was what I was after. Since this was my first time using this product, I noticed that it could be quite difficult to acheive a really good result. I got patches (streakes) of skin that remained pale coz I guess I missed. It is really hard to tell if you missed a spot as the product does dry very quickly. I am gonna do a re-tan later today to amend the patches. 0_o But overall I do like the product as there was no smell and it is very convenient. I got this at LD of $11CDN.

on 4/1/2013 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really do not know why people have been posting negative comments. I am noticing that the problem is the way in which you use this product. If you use it correctly, results will be in your favour. I only gave it a 4 due to it's high price.. I think 14 instead of 18 dollars would be reasonable. Also, keep this in a dark place like a drawer so that the wipes dont dry out from oxygen.

1. EXFOLIATE in the shower and moisturize. Wait 10 minutes for the lotion to dry on your body.

2. Then evenly wipe the cloth all over your body...i use 2...one for the upper body and one for the lower body...i also apply a bit of pressure for hte pigment shows better.

THIS WORKS FOR ME LIKE A CHARM!
GOOD LUCK!!!

I've seen a bunch of bad reviews on this product but I have to say I love it, I know people say it has no result whatsoever but maybe because most do use only 1 cloth per all-over application. I have used about 3-4 for whole body and it gave me a really nice STREAK FREE absolutely nice bronzed natural glow(which starts to develop within first half hour) Its a definite win if you have a party in a couple of days, its quick, very comfortable application and a quick dry, no stains no smudges. Thumbs up!

on 6/28/2012 6:41:00 PM

I agree with the other MUA's about this Marcelle product. I've given it a good tryout and the color is next to nothing. I also didn't like the flimsiness of the towels - they had a tendancy to roll up as you are stroking them on your skin, making them awkward to use. No self-tan odor but I guess that's because they don't actually contain any self-tanning ingredients! An annoying waste of money.

I bought the marcelle ibronze self tanner on a whim because I have a wedding to go to and I donít want my pasty white skin to blind everyone. with that being said I tried the tanning cloths last night and I have to agree to the fact that I did not notice a dramatic difference in the colour of my skin. I did however see a bit of a "glow" I guess you could call it. I think in a way it works better because you can then personally decide how dark you really want to go. I got the fair to medium one but in the brown package not the one in the one in the pale kind of bag. if you got that one that could be a reason why you have not got any colour maybe... because it said for a sun kiss, the others donít say that. Personally, I think Iím going to continue to use the product and see how it goes and will update in a few days with my results. other then that the application is easy, the wipes do tend to dry out but you could easily still use one for a full body application. So I guess I see how it goes

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a waste!! as others have said, NO COLOUR, NONE AT ALL. the sheets are WHITE!! plus, they are expensive! i'm going to try to return these. what a dissapointment.

on 10/3/2009 11:02:00 AM

Ugh I bought these on sale and I'm so disappointed. Like others said, they don't do ANYTHING...so annoying.
This is the 1st Marcelle product that has disappointed me.

on 7/21/2008 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree!!! I had previously tried the Life Brand (shoppers drug mart) tanning cloths and they seemed to work better than these. At least I got some subtle colour. These tanning cloths gave me absolutely nooooo colour. I am disappointed, a waste of my $16 CAD