Alberto Vo5 Silky Experiences - Champagne Kiss Moisturizing Shampoo

No Image

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquarternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Guar, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 33 (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 5/6/2014 12:26:00 PM

This is the best shampoo I've used from VO5, it is definitely the most moisturizing that I've come across. Works really great for a $1, works well for someone who only washes their hair a few times a week like me.
I love the smell, it's one of my absolute favorites, and it's a hair smell I'd like to be associated with, I would wear this shampoo as a perfume.
For VO5 fans, bargain hunters alike, I highly recommend this shampoo, and other VO5's from their silky experiences line, I think they are the best made overall.

on 4/5/2011 4:18:00 PM

WOW! I have fine, thin, color treated, dry hair that only gets worse with age :( This shampoo is GREAT! I have spent so much money over the years on EVERY brand and type of hair care product imagineable and yet this only costs $1.00 and this stuff ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It smells fantastic, lathers well, and rinses clean. I am going to try some of the other types in this line to see which one actually works best for my hair and for $1.00 a bottle, i can buy the entire line at less than what I would pay for one salon product! I HIGHLY recommend the Alberto VO5 line!!

on 2/17/2011 11:47:00 PM

Oooooh my goodness!!!!! Today, I was standing in line at Rite Aid and saw this on sale for 87 cents. I immediately thought, "Oh this shampoo must be garbage." But then I remembered my mom used to buy V05 years ago, and always raved about it. So I picked some up. After washing my hair tonight, my hair came out incredibly smooth and moisturized. Little to no frizz. I'm amazed. Simply amazed. I'm going back tomorrow and stocking up. This shampoo, like someone else said, is a well kept secret. Don't overpay for anything else. (Oh and the scent is fruity but good)

UPDATE - I laughed at my initial reaction to this shampoo. After more use, I realized it's not good to use it everyday unless you have extremely dry hair. The shampoo tends to make roots greaser over time. That's probably why it was on sale! I've learned my lesson. Still, a great moisturizing shampoo for dry ends.

I've been on a strawberry kick lately, so I wanted to get a shampoo with a strawberry scent. I stumbled upon the Vo5 Champagne Kiss shampoo and conditioner at Rite Aid. I decided to take a smell, and I fell in love. The scent is a very light strawberry. It smells delicious.

I've spent the past few days using this product, and I think it works great. It makes my hair feel and look silky-smooth without over-moisturizing it and making it greasy. It feels very light too.

This is one of the best hair products I've used in a while and it only costs one buck! You really can't beat that.

Smells GREAT! Not overwhelming. Just a hint of strawberry. Lots of body & shine! LOVEIT!

on 1/13/2009 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is an excellent shampoo: smells great and cleans well, and definitely makes my hair silky. Unfortunately I think it's been discontinued. I've been looking for it for a few weeks and can't find it anymore!

These new V05 shampoos are a well kept beauty secret. Nobody would believe me if I told them I could get a moisturizing shampoo for a dollar! This shampoo smells sexy, if that's possible, tangy and sweet like Victoria Secret's Strawberries and Champagne. (like a fizzy strawberry scent) Not only that but it is so creamy and moisturizing and does not leave the hair stripped. It uses Sodium Laureth Sulfate which is a more gentle sulfate used in expensive shampoos. It contains conditioning agents as well as protein and biotin. I am a true product junkie that uses only salon shampoos and these have them all beat. I don't know how they do it. The Moisture Milk shampoos are also great.

on 10/10/2008 9:53:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! I got this at Kroger for $0.86 and not only does it smell utterly delicious, but it works just as well as Pantene or Dove. The formula is very creamy and creates a thick lather. I can't wait until I run out of my current conditioner so I can buy a Champagne Kiss one!

works so great and is so cheap

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Another great smelling shampoo from Alberto VO5 that is dirt cheap, smells great and performs well. I have very fine, color treated and slightly damaged hair, and it doesn't dry it out or leave it unmanagable at all. My hair feels soft and clean after using this and I don't have any problems styling it or the way it performs, with the use of my regular styling products. Great tangy fruity/champagne smell, like Strawberries and Champagne together. Not like the fragrance from Victoria's Secret, more tangy/champagne-like. I will definitely repurchase this and the other Moisturizing scented shampoos from Alberto V05. I like that it also lathers up well, you don't need to use a lot of product, it seems very thick and silky in your hand, and it also rinses cleanly without a lot of excess work. I find that these shampoos double well as a refill for liquid handsoap dispensers and don't dry out my hands. If you like supercheap multitasking products, these are great.