Alima Satin Matte Blush - Ginger

Not tested on animals

on 12/1/2012 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Very pretty deep bronzey-beige peach, like a terracotta color. Ginger is more orange and not as pink as Melon, so if you wanted an orange blush but Apricot was too light and Melon too pink, give Ginger a try. Pigmentation, longevity, and packaging are excellent as with all Alima's blushes. W5 for reference.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Im a pretty tan asian, and this blush makes me really glow and makes me look really healthy! Its a medium tan peach as I see it.
I got this as a samply from buying Alima's Trinidad Bronzer (which i also love) and im def getting a full size of this blush next time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A deeper, warm toned (dark brown-brick peach) matte blush from Alima that is just gorgeous on medium complected (and up) MUAers. It is not too warm, it's more neutral and does look like ginger brick brown peach, but I imagine this is probably not a good blush to try if you are too light or fair. I'm a W-3/G-3 in Alima and I have to be careful with the amount of pigment I put on the bristles; just a tiny bit and then I build it if I need to. Very pigmented. Provides a very healthy glowy look. If you are medium-toned, this is a nice blush. Looks very pretty on me. Lasts much better than their Luminous Shimmer blushes. I would purchase a full size of this, but not the luminous shimmer ones. I want to try more of the satin matte colors.

on 6/16/2008 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a free sample of this in my last order. When I saw the color in the bag I thought it would be much too dark (I have fair skin). I decided to give it a go anyway using an optic fiber brush. The result is amazing! Very natural, as if I've spent the day outdoors. It just makes me look healthy! I will definitely include a full size of this in my next order.