Bobbi Brown Bahama Brown Shimmer Blush

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bobbi Brown Bahama Brown Shimmer Blush

4.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm really into neutrals: neutral eyes, neutral lips, neutral cheeks. So naturally, I am all over this neutral blush. I am not a big fan of Bobbi Brown blushes (I find that there are better blushes out there for less money), but I have a backup of this one! It's a gorgeous color that gives that healthy glow that most people yearn for. However, I deduct a lippie because of the shimmer factor. It's called a "shimmer blush" and it lives up to that expectation. Shimmery....

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

If I remember correctly, this blush was part of one of Bobbi's palette's from a few years ago. I remember I loved the Bahama Blush but I wasn't too crazy about the eye shadows or the lip glosses that went with the palette and I was hoping that she would release just the blush one day.
I was so excited to see she's finally offering this blush! The color looks a little scary for a blush, to me it looks more of an eye shadow color, but the color is beautiful when you apply it. It gives a nice, healthy glow to my cheeks and although there is shimmer in the product, it's definitely not overdone.
I also love the new packaging. I don't plan on buying any of the empty palette's but for those who do, it'll be great being able to mix and match all the different eye shadows and blushes. I like the new package simply because I hated screwing the top's off of the older makeup.

Popular Blush Products