Bobbi Brown Bahama Brown Shimmer Blush

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Bobbi Brown Bahama Brown Shimmer Blush

on 7/20/2010 7:24:00 PM

I'm starting to think Bobbi Brown is a god. Not THE God, but *a* god. (Hee hee hee, from one of my fave movies, Groundhog Day.) ANYWAY! This shade is such a surprise. Again. Who knew? It looks so blah in the pan, so *off* on my blush radar upon first consideration.....but it is *genius*. Just a gorgeous (to my eye) more "silvery" brown, as opposed to the constant golden-brown bronzer type shades. I'm so glad I tried it! It is one of those "multiple" shades. I can wear it on my cheeks, in the crease of my eye, and on the lips with a sheer shimmery white gloss over, and it looks great.

on 5/12/2008 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I absolutely love this blush. It is ther perfect color to go with a (faux) tan and bronzer. It really has a slight pink tint to it so I think this color brightens up your face. The shimmer is not so pronounced that I can't wear it to work so that is a plus too. I got this in the beach Palette from a couple of years ago but it is being released as a single for the new personal palettes BB is doing. Wore it on my honeymoon cruise everyday!

Popular Blush Products