Bobbi Brown Bahama Brown Shimmer Blush

Filtered by age: 44-55
Bobbi Brown Bahama Brown Shimmer Blush

on 9/7/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Try this taupe-ish brown shimmer blush for glowing soft cheekbones that will pair perfectly with fall's bold eyeshadow looks!

I love using this even during the summer months. I apply Bahama Brown shimmer blush then layer with a pop of brightly colored matte blush on the apples of my cheeks.

For bolder eyes, it is gorgeous all by itself on fair/med.fair complexions. Creates a nude-esque, dewey soft, pinky-brown shimmer of color!

on 11/9/2009 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Bronzers have either been too orange or too brown or too muddy or too sparklly on my skin and to my liking (I am NW20). This "shimmer blush" is a classy sheen of a muted tawny pink which I pair with the coral shimmer blush. I also use this product on my eyelids. It is one of the best "bronzers" I have ever purchased and would purchase again. I've used it since spring 2009 and there is not too much of a dent in the pan, however. Great product for a glowy healthy look, especially since I stay out of the sun but would like a semblance of some color in the hot summer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

If I remember correctly, this blush was part of one of Bobbi's palette's from a few years ago. I remember I loved the Bahama Blush but I wasn't too crazy about the eye shadows or the lip glosses that went with the palette and I was hoping that she would release just the blush one day.
I was so excited to see she's finally offering this blush! The color looks a little scary for a blush, to me it looks more of an eye shadow color, but the color is beautiful when you apply it. It gives a nice, healthy glow to my cheeks and although there is shimmer in the product, it's definitely not overdone.
I also love the new packaging. I don't plan on buying any of the empty palette's but for those who do, it'll be great being able to mix and match all the different eye shadows and blushes. I like the new package simply because I hated screwing the top's off of the older makeup.

Popular Blush Products