MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.7

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hesitated to give this a try but got a sample from sephora.

This cream was better that the foundation i was using, it lasted longer, did not cake on my face, does not feel heavy and did not aggravate my acne.
The fragrance is light and nice. I will probably buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This BB cream has very good coverage. I tried them both and I think both look okay on me. Probably will get #23 when I finish this bottle because it has more of a pink undertone. I don't need to put on concealer. Don't need a whole lot to even out my skin tone and it smells kinda like Johnson baby cream.

on 1/27/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

my BB Cream HG!! I love it! The coverage is aweasome for bb cream, the color variea (and that's good for darker shade, like me teeheehee), and it's worth your money~ Pebble size is enough to cover, though it's quite a shame it's using several not-so-safe ingredients like paraben if I'm not mistaken. but overall it's nice.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this BB cream so much, I use it everyday and I also introduced it to my friends, smells great and looks very natural. I can feel it very soft on my skin, not dry. Not greasy in the summer. I'll keep using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

At the moment, this is my go to BB cream. I have extremely sensitive skin (allergies, eczema) but this works fine. I'm also happy that it has a very high SPF.
I have tried several of the North-American BB creams (Este Lauder, Too Faced, Stila, Clinique, etc.) but none seem to compare to the Missha. Since I have a darker complexion, this is the only Asian brand that provided deeper shades and luckily, #31 (tan with slight pink undertones that don't show up even if I'm on the golden side) suits me perfectly. I haven't tried #27, which is more yellow, but probably will in the winter months.
It does go on a bit light but oxidizes quite fast. This provides little coverage and I would describe it as a heavier tinted moisturizer (in comparison to Nars and Laura Mercier). It doesn't cover some of my pores, but covers redness and darkness under the eyes pretty well.
I haven't been noticing any of the "lightening" properties on my acne scars and I'm not quite sure that I would qualify it as skincare. However, it feels great on and lasts all day. It gives a nice radiant glow and for people with combination and oily skin, it might be necessary to apply a loose powder.
Overall, this is a great minimal coverage BB cream. It gives a nice even and radiant complexion.