MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

Wow, just wow. I love this product. It was the second BB cream I ever tried (the first being an American brand L'oreal that I was less than impressed with). I turned to BB cream when L'oreal true match powder changed the tone of my shade (C6) it didn't look right anymore.

I use 31 Golden Beige, the darkest shade that I've ever seen in an Asian BB cream, I was worried that it would be too light for my skin but it blends in very well and looks very natural. I was also worried it would lighten my skin but it hasn't, the sunscreen probably keeps me from tanning as much but I haven't gotten any lighter. Though, I wear it maybe 3x a week, sometimes less. I don't wear anything else over it, thought sometimes during the day I have to use anti-shine powder. It lasts surprisingly long, even on days when I'm in the field (I'm a construction engineer) in the morning and have meetings in the afternoon or vice versa. It's very light which I like, most people don't notic eit. At first I was having a problem with my skin not being able to "breathe" but then I realized I need to make sure my skin was not too damp. (face washed, moisturizer absorbed). I

My only complaint? It works too well! haha. I originally bought this to replace my powders, I usually don't wear makeup beyond lipgloss/lipstick, saving powders for nights out and important meetings, maybe 3-5x a month. But this product is so light and easy to apply that I find myself using it a lot more and so it's not lasting quite as long as I anticipated. My last L'oreal true match lasted a little over a year. But I'm sold, I will be buying it again when I run low.