MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

on 4/21/2018 12:29:00 PM

medium coverage , creamy hydrating texture but not oily , good for everyday use
shade 27 honey beige has a strong yellow undertone , suitable for olive and tanned skin tones with warm undertones
packaging is good , a squeeze tube with a pump and the size is bigger than ordinary foundations (50 ml )

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade: Natural Beige
This product oil control is great for 6-7 hours. The coverage is low medium coverage, the finish is dewy but matte *if you know what I'm saying*. I lived in the Philippines so I used products that is great for my oily skin.
***When I first used this product I feel itchiness on my forehead so I decided to use it as highlighter since the shade that I bought is lighter than my skin tone. xoxo
Read and Visit my Review of this product here: https://loiuseleneangeles.wixsite.com/mypointofreview

on 8/14/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I find this cream to be between matte and dewy and a medium coverage. Their shade range is a little odd, I mix 23 and 27 and I am an NC20-25. Shade 23 is ashy and she 27 is too orange but mixing helps me find a happy medium. I would recommend checking out lots of swatches before purchasing. I love the container, the pump functions well and is more sanitary. This product keeps my skin happy and provides me some coverage. Though the SPF is great please still use a sunscreen, you are likely not applying enough!

on 8/7/2017 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have repurchased this twice already. This was a very good bb cream back when I first started wearing foundation and bb creams. However the one I got is too orange for my skin. I have to mix it with a another product to balance it out.

on 4/3/2016 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this a few shades darker than my complexion but I still like the coverage and finish. One pump makes my skin glowy and two pumps or more cover a good deal. It doesn't make my skin look ashy like most foundations and tinted moisturizers do.
The only problem is that if I haven't exfoliated in a while it will show. Other than that I really like this bb cream. I'm gonna buy it in another shade closer to my skin and try again :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For starters, I am NC35 in MAC Studio Fix and 114MF-N in Clinique Perfectly Real

I ordered number 23 since I figured I would play it safe. It does go on gray, then oxidizes and it matches pretty close, but since i have a slight yellow/olive undertone i felt it was a bit too light for me. I've just recently been mixing with Garnier medium/deep for some more vibrancy.

Consistency: Medium thickness with medium to full coverage as it's very buildable. You can thin it out with lotion for lighter consistency. Cool part is that it doesn't feel heavy, at least for me.

My face gets pretty oily throughout the day so I always apply a primer. This product stays on pretty well! I've used maybelline bb cream before and it would come off in slight patches around my forehead, nose and cheeks.

I have to say I enjoy this product and will purchase No. 27 shortly to see how that color matches up.

PS. This product contains Arbutin which is a known skin lightening agent (I think it's in there more to even skin-tone than to seriously bleach your skin but I've just started using it so I'm not sure) and mineral oil, which can cause breakouts.

on 7/12/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Love this stuff! It really adds a beautiful glow to your face, I use No. 27 (can't speak for the other BB cream, there definitely seems to be a difference in undertone for the others - almost an ashy tone for a few) - it's a good choice for people with medium skin tones with yellow or neutral undertones. It's definitely medium coverage at the least, but doesn't look too heavy - and it really smooths out your skin as long as you apply thin layers, as well as hides discoloration. And my favorite thing about this is that it has an SPF of 42, which is wonderful.

There are a few negatives to this product though, one of which being at the end of the day, my t-zone will be really shiny (if I apply powder mid-day things will be fine for the rest of the day) so this product would be great for the dry skin people out there. The color selection is also pretty small, a few of my friends have mentioned that the other colors (such as No. 23 or No. 13) are colors that just don't fit their tone or give a bad effect. So color selection will make a difference on how you feel about this product. But otherwise, this product has been my favorite and overshadowed the foundations I've used thus far.

on 2/7/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Now that I'm actually using this product correctly for my skin, I really like it. At first I found it a bit too high coverage, dry, and "makeup-y." I watched a Youtube video where the person claimed it was moisturizing enough for her skin, so she skipped moisturizer. Well since my skin is combo-dry at the moment, it's just too dry for me to use this on its own. So for me personally, moisturizing skin prep is key. Once I do that, it glides on easily and looks very natural and not mask-like. It just goes to show that you have to do what works best for you, despite the claims of products, especially foundations.

I got the shade #27, which is their second-to-darkest shade. It's suitable for NC 30-40, and has a neutral yellow undertone. Right now in the winter I'm an NC 37-40. In the summer I go up to NC 42-44 depending on how much sun I'm getting. When that happens, I can adjust the color with a darker powder and it looks fine. So it's actually a versatile product, and I've seen the same shade work on women even darker than me (NC 45). I believe the key with legit BB creams is that they may not be an exact match upon application, but you can work it into the skin and it adjusts after a few minutes. When I first got it, I would apply it rather thickly and not work it into the skin (and put too much). Then I got the super pale look and had to put more dark powder to make it work. It did match, but it felt like I had way too much product on. You'd think at my age I'd know how to put base on properly xD

So after derping and putting too much of it on like I would a regular foundation, I've found the best method. I correct and conceal under the eyes (this alone isn't enough for my dark circles), then apply in thin layers with either my fingers or a foundation brush, and then lightly powder, all on well moisturized skin. The result is a natural satin finish that doesn't look like I'm wearing anything but it still covers. :) I always get a bit shiny by my nose, so I don't attribute that to this product. I just have to blot with a tissue once in a while (but then again I'm not super oily so Idk how it would be for very oily skins).

I recommend this product for anybody looking for a legit BB cream that wants medium coverage, natural finish, and pretty decent value ($22 for 50 ml). I don't think that you should be looking for an exact shade match, as with most BB creams you won't find it since they only have between 1-5 shades. Just find the one that is closest in depth, work it into the skin/let it oxidize a bit, and apply powder that matches your skin. I think the box recommended that you top it with powder anyway. You can also mix it with a darker foundation, as I sometimes do with my Smashbox which is a bit dark for me now.

Edited to give it the full five lippies it deserves.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my go-to BB cream, I love it! I've been using BB creams since I was 15, and I this one in particular to have excellent coverage without being too cakey or thick. When I use this it takes a couple minutes to absorb, but once it does I find my face looks a bit brighter, and overall very natural but just a bit more "blurred". I bought this while I was still living in Korea, and they have 30% (or more) sales all the time there, so it was a steal at around $12... Missha has retail stores in Canada now however I believe the prices are almost double what they are in Korea. Regardless, once I run out of my current bottle, and if I don't find a suitable alternative I'll definitely be picking this up again!

I read ALOT of reviews and looked at ALOT of videos about this product before buying it in the # 27. I loved that it contained ingredients to help your skin, especially the high SPF (not liking the lightening and parabens parts though) and that the shade #27 was described as more of a yellow based undertone. When I do use foundation I am slightly lighter than the Revlon Colorstay foundation in Toast, L'Oreal w4.5 Fresh Beige powder however is the perfect shade for me (for reference).

When applying it, at first it goes on light with the grayish cast, but soon oxidizes to blend into my skin tone.It provides a light coverage and that is just enough for me as I really don't have alot to cover/hide. I use my moisturizer first then put this on, but its not necessay. I do have dark undereyes, so I use an additional concealer to help with that and set everything with a light dusting of my L'Oreal powder or Ben Nye's Banana powder.

The texture is thick, but goes on smoothly and does NOT feel cakey on your face. It wears pretty well for me, does not feel oily and does not make me break out. I haven't noticed any lightening of the skin.

I purchased this from amazon, which cost me more than I would normally spend on a BB cream, but I really wanted to try it and would purchase again. I would advise anyone buying this product to be careful who you purchase from, as I've read where people have gotten fakes. With all that being said, I personally think the product is great and would recommend anyone to give it a try.