MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.7

on 2/20/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail face product! I love this stuff! The right light amount of coverage for me that feels good on the skin.

on 5/1/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like the fact that it's spf 42 and that it has a pump, but that's about it. The smell and texture is really thick, and all the small white bumps on my nose were magnified after using this. It slides off really easily, but when I try to set it with powder it congeals and I get cake face.

on 2/26/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

First experience was with shade #23, which was too light although it was perfect on Google swatches. And then I sold it out on an auction and purchased #27 which I thought was their darkest. That too ran very ghostly on my tanned Indonesian skin. I gave up trying... And then some days ago I ordered #31 from eBay, and that was a match made in heaven! Provides medium coverage with dewy finish... One of those winter days that my skin feels rather quenched... Good for running errands. High spf. Probably will be perfect for finnish summer too. I'd buy this over and over for the perfect shade.

on 1/9/2015 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff works great! best BB cream Ive used by far. Really good heavey coverage and doest feel so cakey on your face

on 12/15/2014 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite BB Cream! I have tried many! Some are too gray, others have very light coverage and some are too expensive! Missha M offers a variety of shades so you should be able to find a shade that works great for you. I am half Caucasian and half Thai so I tend to have yellowish undertones in my medium skin tone and found the Honey Beige No.27 to be a good match for me. Definitely not gray, and really good coverage. I prefer to wear my BB Cream over my regular moisturizer and under my mineral foundation just to give my skin a little more "oomph", but since it is tinted and has sunscreen and moisturizers in it, you can wear it alone as well. I am definitely a fan of the Korean BB creams as opposed to the American BB creams.

on 8/14/2014 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have gone through 3 tubes of Missha Perfect Cover BB in the past 3 years (this stuff has longevity). 2 in shade 31 a pretty dark pink toned shade and now currently switched to 27 a lighter more yellow based shade. I cannot say enough good things about this multitasking product. For starters it's more of a true "foundation" than BB cream, due in part to it's superb coverage. Coverage is medium to a buildable full coverage. But, because it is a BB cream after all it does have a creamy texture. It has extremely high SPF for a foundation of this coverage which makes it a great beach day face for me. If you are oily this product mixes well with the natural oils in your face versus just breaking down and deteriorating. It looks better as the day goes on. I can attest to the anti-aging properties. When i strictly wore this every day for 6 months my skin was glowing.

I now mix the shade 27 with some cover girl outlast in a much darker shade, due to the fact that i am too tan. These two products together are my HG foundation at the moment.

If you're contemplating buying the product give it a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

UPDATE--
THIS Gave me VERY bad cystic acne. Its barely clearing up And its September!!.. I still have marks from hyper pigmentmentation. At the time--i thought it was great stuff..but I started breaking out..not too bad at first..but they were deep cystic pimples that took forever to go away. I thought-its something else. But it wasn't :-( I finally gave this to my mom..she uses Skin 79 intense classic BB cream. She is a 60 yr old woman... AND IT BROKE HER OUT TOO!!! AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE HAD A PIMPLE TOO!! AFTER 20 YRS!! I don't recommend this at all anymore...

I think this is the Best BB cream I ve purchased. I got honey beige #27. its a lot thicker then American Bb creams which r basically just glorified tinted moisturizer. I have SUPER OILY skin with some acne and acne scarring as well as some scars from an auto pedestrian accident in which I was the pedestrian-it covered well without settling in divets and marks--scars :-(
it has SOME staying power since I'm doing this review in July in Utah. not as much as I like but I just mix it with a TINY bit of my Revlon color stay foundation And it works terrific!!
I do not think it breaks me out but I will do an update at later time about that as well as any lightening and such it claims to do. I wish it was available in stores here is the only con so far... good stuff :-)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I have to say, I'm quite impressed by this BB Cream. I hesitated over buying it for months just because I had to buy it online through Amazon and wasn't sure if I would pick the right shade. I first picked #31 Golden Beige and found that it was too pink for my Indian tan skintone. I ended up sending it back and found that #27 Honey Beige was perfect for my skin's yellow undertone. I like how it has a pump, I usually only use 1-2 pumps, a little goes a long way! I find that it applies best with my fingers and later smoothed out by my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It gives a fair bit of coverage too and is quite dewy despite my dry skin so I definitely recommend setting it with a light powder. I would definitely repurchase this because it's so lightweight on the skin and has so many benefits. I live in Florida so I enjoy how it has such a high level of SPF.

on 6/1/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Asian bb creams definitely provide better coverage than American ones and Missha definitely is no exception. It's the only bb cream that caters to "darker" skintones. My one complaint is shades because for my NC40 skintone , no. 27 is too light but the darker shade is too dark. Also the finish is all over the place. Some days it's dewy and other days it's completely matte

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

the coverage on this product is awesome. I have acne/acne scars/ red marks on my face and this stuff is full coverage on me. Seriously makes my skin look better than foundation does.

I hate the scent of it. Old lady.

I don't really like the way it feels, it doesn't feel light/dewey or have that "bb cream feel" that BB creams such as Boscia does. It feels heavy going on and the smell of it is just so awful to me. But the coverage and way it makes my skin feel, and how good it matches my skintone gives it 5 stars for me

for reference, I use shade 27 Honey beige. I wear MAC C4, NC40. In NARS I wear Santa Fe.
In the summer, I'm a shade too dark for 27 so I bought shade 31 Golden beige but it is wayy too dark for me, and orangey, so I mixed a little with 27 and it worked for me