MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

on 3/8/2019 6:21:00 PM

This is holy grail status for me. I have dry skin, eczema, acne, use retin a cream, etc. It's tough to find face coverage that doesn't make my skin look absolutely awful. Perfect Cover #13 evens out the redness in my skin, but the BEST part is that my skin actually looks supple and hydrated when I use this. Dry patches? Eczema? Nope- It just looks dreamy and dewy. The coverage isn't full, but I can disguise brighter redness (like acne) by just putting a little more on that spot - but again, the best part is that it doesn't pill or peel even if I put extra cream on. It just looks dewy.

on 2/22/2019 11:56:00 AM

I use this BB cream alongside Klairs Illuminating BB Cream and as a result, I have stopped using foundation altogether. I use shade 21, and it is absolutely perfect for my fair - light skin tone. I find it gives me a beautiful, fresh glow, without appearing oily or fading during the day, like a lot of Western BB creams have. In order to use these BB creams, I look after my skin with a Korean beauty style regime, both morning and night. I have truly adopted the philosophy of skincare before makeup, and it really has worked for me. My skin has never looked as healthy and I am 39! I love that this cream offers high UV sunscreen and means I don't need to layer too many products in the summertime.

I bought mine on eBay, from Korea to the UK and it was £7.90. So cheap! Klairs is a bit more pricey and I couldn't choose between the two, so this is an excellent choice on a budget. A holy grail product for me.

on 2/4/2019 10:56:00 PM

As someone who is often too pale for the lightest shades available, I decided to try out what has been said to be the lightest product in Korea. I purchased shade no 13 but it doesn't fit me as well as I would like it to. Colour wise it is a bit off. I am quite yellow and this product is more on the orange side. However, applying a powder ontop fixes the colour issue. I like how this product feels on my skin and lasts as long as I need it to (about 8 hours). This formula is perfect for covering blemishes and correcting uneven skintone. The packaging makes it easy to get the right amount- I would say one pump is sufficient.
I would recommend this product to those with normal/combination skin and are looking for something that has light coverage but is also buildable.

on 12/29/2018 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I'm using this in no.27 (honey beige) and the colour matches my medium skin tone extremely well. It provides light coverage and helps to even out my skin tone, leaving a velvety and natural-looking finish. I've worn this on multiple occasions over the past year, including formal events such as balls and weddings. It doesn't leave a white cast and it doesn't feel cakey. It looks so natural and it looks great in flash photography. It's also very buildable.

I wanted to love this, but each time I use it, I develop a couple of pimples the next day. My skin isn't typically very sensitive to most products, so that's saying something :( It also smells pretty funky hahaha I can smell it when it's on my face... which is quite a turnoff as well. If this didn't smell so strange and if it didn't break me out, I'd definitely repurchase it! I wish it didn't break me out /:

on 12/4/2018 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Difficult to blend, very thick for my taste. I will not buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I can only use this when in colder climates. In hot weather this just 'melts' - firstly on my t-zone where I'm oiliest and then the rest of my face. I tend not to use primer but tried it once just to see if that would help. It did but only made it last a couple more hours before it started breaking up. A finishing powder such as Laura Mercier's helps but again cannot keep this on my face for a full day. Yes I do find the texture slightly oily and not overly keen on some of the ingredients...however I do love the dewy look and above all the excellent coverage I get from this. Finding I don't need to apply concealer afterwards. It's just a shame that I can only use it in cooler weather...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 11/4/2018 10:38:00 PM

很久买的 第一支BB 没印象 无功无过

on 10/18/2018 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Why is this so highly rated. It feels thick, heavy and oily on skin. I feel like maybe people like this maybe for color selection which was good. But it's soooo heavy clearly wearing makeup. Very unnatural. Immediately washed it off due to the heavy oily feeling and fear with my skin that it would break me out. Glad it was cheap. Feel like this would be more suitable for non acne prone or older skin. Talc, cones and mineral oil as ingredients no thanks.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this so much. Left such a nice, beautiful finish. BuT, this product left me with closed comedones that are sooooo hard to get rid of. Not worth it to me, my skin has little white bumps everywhere now.

This bb cream is phenomenal. My only concern is the scent. I dont like the scent of this bb cream.