MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

on 7/25/2017 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like almost everything about this BB cream - it is very easy for apply, it has a high SPF, it has a great coverage for a BB cream, ingredients are not terrible and, what surprised me the most, it mattifies my oily skin so I don't need to put powder over it. This is something no BB cream has achieved for me.
And then comes the ashy shade. I have it in 21 and at first I thought maybe it's just that one shade that is off, but now that I read the reviews, I guess it's some general problem with this BB cream. It makes me look tired and even a little sick. NOT the look I was going for. I put a very thin layer but the problem still persists.
It's a pity because this would be the perfect BB cream if it wasn't for the ashy shade.

I love Misshapen products and this has been my go to BB cream for years now. I use No. 21 I still apply a primer but I also mix it half and half with the Missha CC Cream and that balances everything out perfectly... The color, coverage, and longevity. Also, since I'm only using a tiny bit of each product at a time it lasts me forever! And if I need to switch my makeup to "night on the town" mode, instead of having to remove everything and start over, the Missha compact foundation goes over this well with no gaming or creasing which is great if I'm in a hurry

on 12/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I already used one 20ml tube and I'm finishing a full size tube (50ml). I already purchased a new one, because this has become my number 1 face makeup product for everyday.

I'm around NC20-25 for reference. The color #27 is too dark for me, so I use #23. It's a bit light when applied but it oxidizes to almost match my skin tone. I use a little bit of bronze powder to warm a little bit, but overall it looks so natural! I love it. It doesn't bother my very oily skin (although I use it with the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector), it blends seamlessly with my skin with little effort, uniforms it (the coverage is rather light to medium, but I prefer it that way - it's buildable). It makes my skin look like skin, but in a much better version. After applied with powder on top it doesn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It's really comfortable to wear on a daily basis, I don't really feel it in my skin.

It can be applied with hands, sponge, or brushes. I prefer using my Zoeva brush because I don't like to have my hands with product.

Overall it's an excellent product with an excellent price (I usually buy it from ebay directly from Korean sellers). It's a keeper!

I love this because it gives me a light/medium coverage but it actually SETS unlike a lot of other bb creams. I don't feel the need to powder when I wear this and if I touch my face, it doesn't feel sticky, which I really appreciate. I use the shade 21 and it matches my nc15-nc20 skin perfectly. When you first apply it, it does have a bit of a gray cast, but after 15 minutes or so that goes away and it ends up matching your skin. It's also extremely cheap and it has SPF 42 which is amazing.

on 10/5/2016 8:57:00 AM

Great colour for my fair skin. Very moisturizing ( it gives you the illusion of perfect,dewy skin without dry patches). It is longlasting- I do my makeup very early in the morning ( around 5am) and it stays in place untill late afternoon. SPF is great,I used it all summer and my skin was not burned once (as it always was). I highly recommend it as a replacement for foundation. It might be a little hard to get it, but they are available online. I will repurchase for sure!

on 8/17/2016 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this for a couple of years now (am in my mid 60's) and it's really the best I've found for all around wear. Easy to apply; I use my fingers mostly but once in a while a foundation brush. It covers well, without being cakey, and it's light enough to wear in the summer time. No scent, or at least if there is, I don't notice it. Limited range of shades, but I have 3 (13, 21, and 23) and I've learned to mix a few drops of this one and one or two drops of that one, and get pretty much the shade I need. It also has sunscreen (42 spf) built in so it's like getting foundation and sunscreen in one products. Also I can build on it a little, and so I rarely need concealer anymore. Probably best for dry skin, which I have.

on 4/17/2016 1:20:00 AM

Works pretty well with my combination skin. I have shade 21, it blends very nice, even if my skin is a little bit lighter. It costs to much tho. I think I am able to find something much cheaper with same quality.

on 4/14/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i'm 63 years old and have normal to dry skin. I use Retin-A so I have some flakiness. I'm NW20 and wear #21. The color match is the best I have found for my complexion. Good medium coverage. My skin looks like velvet.
I've tried all the Missha BB creams and this is my favorite. I've also tried some of the Skin 79 BB creams, Erborian BB and It CC Cream. None of these looked as good as M Perfect. For reference I also like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua , MUFE Face and Body but this has better coverage and better lasting power. I also wear Chantecaille Just Skin. I love the finish but color match is difficult and the coverage is light so when I need more coverage, Missha M Perfect is what I use.

on 4/8/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this Korean BB cream quite a bit. It has 42 SPF, which is great protection from the Florida sunshine. I ordered the sample packet from ebay and I ended up liking both the 21 and 23 shades, a mixture of which works best for me. Although I have some redness, this BB cream provided a nice amount of coverage, which I would have to say is in the medium to full range. Unlike US BB creams, this one covers more like a foundation. The two shades I used were very much neutral in color, more on the truly beige side than either pink or warm. Although my skin tone is pretty much neutral, I do have some slight pink undertones so these two shades didn't perfectly match but once I added powder and blush, the effect was quite nice. My skin is somewhat oily but when I set this BB cream with a mixture of UD Naked loose powder and Ben Nye Neutral Set powder and then finished with UD All Nighter setting spray, I didn't have to use blotting papers at all for the 5 or 6 hours I wore this makeup. This is a really good thing, considering I have to blot every few hours when I wear my other foundations. This BB cream also did not settle in my fine lines and it was really easy to blend with a damp RT sponge. My only reservation in deciding whether to purchase the full size tube is which color works best for me. 21 is a little too light and 23 is a little too dark. The optimal solution is to mix the two shades, which I did with the samples, but I'm not happy about having to purchase two full size tubes, which would run me about $45, a little less than the cost of my regular foundations, which I have plenty of btw. So I'm on the fence. I might purchase the darker shade for the summer though. I ride motorcycles with my DH and need a really good sunscreen for our longer rides. This BB cream would provide a high SPF and when used with Supergoop SPF 50 makeup setting spray, would give me adequate sunscreen protection. I do recommend this BB cream because I think the finish is quite lovely. However, I have looked into purchasing the oily skin formula. So I'm unsure what I'm going to do at this point but that doesn't negate the good results I got when I used this product. I did like the finish and the lasting power of this BB cream and find it far superior to any US product I've tried. It's obviously completely different from any US product and I'm glad I gave it a trial run. I will make a purchase as soon as I decide which color and formula I want. I highly recommend this BB cream for all skin types, even for dry skin. It goes on very creamy and the coverage is excellent. Who could ask for more?

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this in shade 27 honey beige which matches perfectly with my NC35 skin. This is my first Asian BB. It's a little thicker texture and heavier coverage than I'm used to with TM, but it looks good and lasts well on my dry skin.