MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this so much. Left such a nice, beautiful finish. BuT, this product left me with closed comedones that are sooooo hard to get rid of. Not worth it to me, my skin has little white bumps everywhere now.

on 6/22/2018 8:29:00 PM

The lightest shade in this, #13, is one of the few products pale enough that I don't need to use any white mixer with; it's pale enough by itself! It has neutral, leaning pink undertones so it suited my skin very well, those with very warm undertones may find this looks ashy on them.

Coverage is medium, just about buildable to full although it takes some effort to not make it look super cakey aiming for full coverage. However, it still ranks up there as one of the highest coverage BB creams I've tried. It's quite a thick, silicone-y feeling consistency and needs to be blended thoroughly on application as a base shade, but can then be used as a kind of spot covering product over areas with moderate pigmentation issues - on me, I can tap this product over healing acne marks or faint bruises and don't need to use a concealer on top. It won't cover darker marks though. It dries to a dewy finish, like most Korean base products, but in a 'healthy glow' way rather than an 'I just left the sauna' kind of look. I prefer to set with translucent powder for a more toned down look overall, used sparingly with a brush it's easy to get a more semi-matte look but be warned, on my combination skin this lasts only a few hours before needing to blot and re-powder. But as always, your mileage may vary.

Wear time is OK, better in winter as it's quite a moisturising formula and slides off in high heat. Lasts around 8 hours on me, with blotting papers used 2-3 times over the course of the day. I prefer using this in colder weather for that reason but it's also a good option when my skin is mildly irritated, after a glycolic acid treatment for example as it's a thick and moisturising formula. However this won't help hide flakiness so in cases of scaling and dryness, I need to remove that first with physical exfoliation before applying.

The price isn't too bad, but shade #13 does seem to be more difficult to find than the other shades, often where it is available this will be more expensive than the #21 & #23 shades. I've never been able to get a hold of this in the smaller 20g size, but the 50g has a pump dispenser which I like as it helps reduce contaminants getting at the product inside, like coffee dust on my fingers in the morning! The bottle itself is squeezy plastic so no need to worry about shattering or breaking. The downside is that you don't immediately see how much is left.

Overall, I'd say the reason this remains a popular "starter" BB cream is simply because it's a pretty good product - decent coverage, decent price, decent wear time, and a decent price. It's not my absolute favourite as I'm not a fan of the Korean super dewy look on me, but that's just my personal preference. For very pale girls, this is one of the best BB creams out there in terms of colour match, and when dry it oxidises only very, very slightly so there's no orange cast. I can't vouch for any skincare benefits aside from its SPF 42 & PA ++ - I need to wear a sunblock underneath anyway but it's a nice added bonus on top of it. I don't use this so often as it's only in winter or while my skin's healing, but I do find myself re-purchasing when it runs out as it does feel quite protective on my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless.

on 2/1/2018 6:07:00 PM

This is my current foundation and I LOVE IT! I have the No.13, a greish-pinky pale bb cream which fits my skin better than any other foundation I've used :) It's definitely on the dewy side - which is awesome for very dry skin like mine - but not supercrazy, it smells like sunscreen, and the only con I have to say (apart from not being cruelty free, I think!) is that it starts to come off if I don't set it with setting spray + powder!
I would totally repurchase but since it's not cruelty free and it's difficult to find where I live I don't know if I would! D:

on 7/25/2017 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like almost everything about this BB cream - it is very easy for apply, it has a high SPF, it has a great coverage for a BB cream, ingredients are not terrible and, what surprised me the most, it mattifies my oily skin so I don't need to put powder over it. This is something no BB cream has achieved for me.
And then comes the ashy shade. I have it in 21 and at first I thought maybe it's just that one shade that is off, but now that I read the reviews, I guess it's some general problem with this BB cream. It makes me look tired and even a little sick. NOT the look I was going for. I put a very thin layer but the problem still persists.
It's a pity because this would be the perfect BB cream if it wasn't for the ashy shade.

I love a good B.B. Cream or Tinted Moisturizer...i am a skin care fanatic so i don't need a full coverage foundation and with the exception of 1 foundation, I won't even wear one in the winter. I found this about 2 yrs ago and still but regularly....though the price has risen quite a bit. I am very fair skinned and was surprised how well their lightest shade matched my skin tone. Last year i also found their B.B. Boomer which is supposed to be a primer for BB Cream but i still apply my fave primer first then I'll mix the BB Cream and Boomer together and apply. Words cannot do the finishing product justice. The Boomer has a slight pink radiance to it and also helps the bb cream to adhere to skin longer. My face never looks as beautifully flawless and glowing than when I use this. I literally look like an airbrushed magazine picture. And it stays this way ALL day...no creasing, fading, etc. Though it's not the only B.B. Cream i use...this is the one i reach for if i want to look exerts nice fire a special occasion or social gathering...trust me...it's worth every penny!

on 12/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I already used one 20ml tube and I'm finishing a full size tube (50ml). I already purchased a new one, because this has become my number 1 face makeup product for everyday.

I'm around NC20-25 for reference. The color #27 is too dark for me, so I use #23. It's a bit light when applied but it oxidizes to almost match my skin tone. I use a little bit of bronze powder to warm a little bit, but overall it looks so natural! I love it. It doesn't bother my very oily skin (although I use it with the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector), it blends seamlessly with my skin with little effort, uniforms it (the coverage is rather light to medium, but I prefer it that way - it's buildable). It makes my skin look like skin, but in a much better version. After applied with powder on top it doesn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It's really comfortable to wear on a daily basis, I don't really feel it in my skin.

It can be applied with hands, sponge, or brushes. I prefer using my Zoeva brush because I don't like to have my hands with product.

Overall it's an excellent product with an excellent price (I usually buy it from ebay directly from Korean sellers). It's a keeper!

I love this because it gives me a light/medium coverage but it actually SETS unlike a lot of other bb creams. I don't feel the need to powder when I wear this and if I touch my face, it doesn't feel sticky, which I really appreciate. I use the shade 21 and it matches my nc15-nc20 skin perfectly. When you first apply it, it does have a bit of a gray cast, but after 15 minutes or so that goes away and it ends up matching your skin. It's also extremely cheap and it has SPF 42 which is amazing.

on 10/5/2016 8:57:00 AM

Great colour for my fair skin. Very moisturizing ( it gives you the illusion of perfect,dewy skin without dry patches). It is longlasting- I do my makeup very early in the morning ( around 5am) and it stays in place untill late afternoon. SPF is great,I used it all summer and my skin was not burned once (as it always was). I highly recommend it as a replacement for foundation. It might be a little hard to get it, but they are available online. I will repurchase for sure!

on 8/17/2016 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this for a couple of years now (am in my mid 60's) and it's really the best I've found for all around wear. Easy to apply; I use my fingers mostly but once in a while a foundation brush. It covers well, without being cakey, and it's light enough to wear in the summer time. No scent, or at least if there is, I don't notice it. Limited range of shades, but I have 3 (13, 21, and 23) and I've learned to mix a few drops of this one and one or two drops of that one, and get pretty much the shade I need. It also has sunscreen (42 spf) built in so it's like getting foundation and sunscreen in one products. Also I can build on it a little, and so I rarely need concealer anymore. Probably best for dry skin, which I have.