MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.9

on 7/24/2017 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in #13 Bright Beige as I heard it was a good match for NW10 skin. I found the consistency, coverage and finish what you would expect of a BB cream_ moisturizing, semi-glowy with to light-med coverage. I don't particularly care about the spf factor as there can never be enough in your foundation to give you adequate protection unless you wear 1/4th tsp of foundation on your face. Anyway, I've giving this 4 lippies because the formula was fine. So why the one lippie off? Well #13 shade is really weird! I don't typically take lippies off for color match because what doesn't work for me may be perfect for someone else. However, in this case, there is something really wrong with #13, and I have noticed in reviews that I am not the first to mention this. When I swatched, it looked so perfect for nw10 (super pale with serious pink undertones), however when I applied it I had a noticeably gray cast. Considering the shade is called "Bright Beige" and I ended up looking flat and gray, I took a lippie off. Maybe other shades are much better.

on 3/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

on 10/23/2016 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin has a lot of redness, occasional pimples and other imperfections, so I need a product that provides a heavy coverage while looking natural. This BB cream alone is not that product, and I use it together with another BB cream for a better coverage. Nevertheless, this product is an essential part of my makeup routine, and I have gone through 4 bottles now.

I start with spreading this BB cream all over my face with my fingers. After that, I dab more product to areas with imperfections. To ensure that everything is in place and blended, I blend everything in using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. To finish off, I dab a small amount of Dr. Jart BB Dis-a-pore on my t-zone. This provides more coverage, and makes my face less shiny.

I have tried endless amount of foundations, concealers and bb creams, and this is absolutely the best method I have found. Maybe one day I'll find the HG product that does what these two do together but until then I'm happy to continue my layering technique Using these two together covers all my imperfections, makes my skin look healthy and glowing, while also lasting all day. I wouldn't recommend this to some one with oily skin though as I feel that Perfect Cover is not the best for oily skin.

* Edited: My skin has become considerably better, and as I have no imperfections anymore, Perfect Cover is now my HG product that I use on its own. The shade 13 is perfect for my pale skin.

on 9/3/2016 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream but it doesn't love me. Just like one of the other reviewers, I could feel my chin and jaw area start to itch and burn like crazy after about 2 hours. Unfortunately I was at work so I couldn't just go and wash it off and redo. I washed it off as soon as I got home and my lower face was a splotchy mess with rough burning patches. It took me a couple of days to get my skin calmed down. Not sure what is in this BB cream that irritates my skin but another brand of Korean brand BB cream also did the same thing.

If not for my sensitivity, this would be a favorite of mine. I loved the way it blended on my skin. It had great coverage and was very natural looking. It did have the gray tint coming out of the tube but looked perfect on the skin once it set. I'm a NW16 and the 21 was a great match. Also this stayed nice and lasted throughout the day.

Im really disappointed that my skin is sensitive to something in this BB cream. I'll be passing it on to my daughter as she has the same skin coloring. Hopefully she won't be sensitive to the ingredients.

on 8/25/2016 11:25:00 AM

I have been using this BB for about 2 years now..I love it, it melts into my skin and gives me the perfect coverage. It doesn't fade or rub off. I always make sure to put a moisturizer under it or it will not blend and will adhere to my dry patches. So a moisturizer first is very helpful with this if you have dray patches or dry skin overall. Has a great sunscreen. Shade is perfect for my fair neutral skin (I use #23).
It even covers well over my dark circles! That's huge! Highly recommend.

on 6/9/2016 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream felt really heavy on my face yet it barely covered anything. It also had a really weird gray cast.

Great BB cream all around. I can dab a tiny bit more on blemishes and blend away, but this bb cream can't conceal dark blemishes.
The reviewer before me is correct, a little goes a long way! The texture is quite thick and hard for me to spread, so I mix it with some moisturizer to make a smoother application. This is not only a skin care product, but a cosmetic one and you must treat it so. It is really hard to wash and you must do a good job at doing so in order to not break out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Missha Perfect Cover in #13 Bright Beige.

This is my first BB cream and I am delighted! I have extremely pale skin (think N5) with a yellow undertone and pink overtones from redness. To ensure the best colour fit I do lighten this slightly with the Manic Panic white foundation. The product lean more towards cooler skin tones and is pinkish but is still wearable on me even though I prefer yelllower products generally.

The reason I really adore this is the way it is so moisturizing on my skin. It is very dewy. For someone with extremely dry skin like me this is excellent. The product glides on softly and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It is perfect for everyday wear and stays well throughout the day with a primer. I am very pleased with this find and will be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily skin because I had noticeable separation in the most oily spots on my face, and I used Ben Nye setting powder which works very well for me. One thing I can say is that I have not noticed any sort of greyness to this bb cream. It goes on like a dream, feels like a dream, and has SPF in it. It just does not have any longevity to it and, while wearing MAC Pro-Longwear over it, my makeup essentially melted off... In 30F temperatures... Bottom line, do not buy if you have oily skin.

So we're all on the outlook for cosmetics that can multi-task. In my case, I am always on the lookout for cosmetics with high SPF so I can eliminate the step of applying sunscreen prior to foundation.

I purchased this online in colour "21" as this seemed like the best match for my pale skin. It comes in an attractive tube and is quite thick in texture. Being a genuine BB cream, as in, one from Asia, I had quite high hopes for this. I applied it with my Beauty Blender and my very first reaction was that it did not apply easily. It is quite thick and the colour was strange and greyish. Whenever I applied my Revlon BB cream, it made my skin look healthy and dewy. The Missha BB just looked heavy and mask like.

I was really disappointed in this. I just don't seem to have any luck with the Missha range of cosmetics.