MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.9

This is a review for the shade No.27 Honey Beige. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone and this suits me really well, although a bit on the light side.

I think I found my HG BB cream. I usually struggle with the undertone (either too pink, too orange or too ashy) on me but this shade looks great on me. It's a bit light but after bronzer it looks amazing. I'm also very impressed with the coverage. Because of my acne scars and redness I always prefer a medium/full coverage foundation and this really covers 80% of my imperfection and I can totally skip concealer. Don't get me wrong, you can still see the scars but it is not that noticeable anymore.

I also enjoy the package and the scent. It comes in a pump which I really liked and there is a sweet subtle scent.

The finish can be a bit on the dewy side and this is specially true if you use a dampened beauty blender. I'm not a fan with dewy looks since I am pretty oily already. I use my Real Techniques buffing or expert brush and they blend out the BB cream beautifully and really mattify the finish quite a bit.

I normally don't use a primer underneath and instead just set it with powder and setting spray. It last about 8 hours which I'm more than okay with, and if I want it to last longer I can just apply primer underneath.

Definitely recommend and have already bought a backup - love this stuff!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

on the fence...
the consistency is quite thick, but with application it goes on very smoothly & blend easily.
Doesn’t cling to dry patches (hallelujah!!)
have a medium coverage, but feel light & breathable, Absorbs quickly, non tacky, Dewy finish, SPF 42 PA+++...
a HG, right?
Well... everyone fail to mention that the No 23 - "Natural Beige" have a distinct grayish tone!
I don't know anyone who have a grayish undertone or is aiming to look ashy...almost to the verge of “seek”/unflattering appearance .
For that reason alone I’ve stop using it.
The shade range is limited as well, so there isn’t a lot options to “play” with. What a shame! :(

on 5/25/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! Is perfect for my super oily acne prone skin. The color matches perfectly my skin. Great coverage for a bb cream.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade 23, it's a bit too pink on my yellow-toned medium skin but I can still say it's not that bad at all. I would say that this has a natural coverage, and that's what I love about this because I don't like detectable makeup base on me plus it's not cakey! This is also oily skin friendly, it has a dewy effect which makes the skin looks healthy, but it still doesn't make my skin look like a disco ball by the end of the day unlike some bb creams and foundations. I love that this doesn't break me out as well which is a bonus. I took flashback photos and I don't see any white cast even if it says it has spf in it! Would definitely purchase again, the only thing I don't like about this is it's not that affordable, but this has 50 mL in it and for how it works I think it's reasonable!

on 3/13/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is one of the most hyped BB creams out there and was said to be good for oily skin. I bought mine online at Althea Korea because they offer the best prize compared to buying it at the mall. I got the shade No. 23, Natural Beige.

When I tried the BB cream, the first thing that I noticed was that it's grayish and it has a perfume-like scent to it. I was scared that the shade won't match with my skin tone. Fortunately, when I blended it on my skin, it actually matched pretty well and the color progressively looked better. It provided a decent amount of coverage and has a dewy, natural finish. The BB cream's thick but it feels light and gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. I just add a little more on the areas that need more coverage, like my acne scars. I'm not much of a fan of the dewy look because I'm naturally oily so I set everything with loose powder to tone down the shine. The BB cream lasted for about 5 to 7 hours on my face. I still got oily and had to blot once in a while but I noticed that I'm not as oily as I normally do.

I've only used this BB cream for a week and so far, I'm loving it. I haven't broken out from it and my skin looks and feels better, probably because of the skincare properties it has. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of this BB cream. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It's perfect for every day use.

on 10/20/2016 1:50:00 AM

I went to Japan this summer and bought the Missha Magic cushion. Loved it so much I ordered the matching bb cream. I like this product; I wear this and concealer for everyday and don't need foundation. It is moisturizing but not oily.

on 10/6/2016 3:44:00 AM

I like it , doesn't look oily on my face

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you are in Canada, this is available at T&T. Along with this I got a beautiful soft flat top foundation brush there--it is a great dupe for the Shiseido foundation brush, however the package is all covered in Japanese so I can't tell you the brand name. Anyhow, it is my favourite way to buff in and apply this! No 27 is my perfect match. After a few weeks' use, my sensitive skin hasn't reacted badly to it. ( I did use a fake tan on my face the other day which resulted in pimples but I hadn't been wearing the Missha for a few days then!) the high spf, skincare ingredients, perfect (!!) colour match, med-full coverage and the way it plays well with my skincare of choice (facial oils) make me inclined to repurchase. A good find.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blends decently well with my skintone. This is too thick where it doesn't look very natural. Wasn't the best product but not terrible so I won't buy again. Unfortunately I read a lot of reviews and this one let me down.

on 6/9/2016 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream felt really heavy on my face yet it barely covered anything. It also had a really weird gray cast.