MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I received a lot of BB cream samples with my foreign makeup purchases online, and this was included in one of them. Being a korean makeup fan I was really excited to try this out, because BB creams are a huge recommended type of foundation there, but I have always had bad experiences with all types of BB creams, and this was no exception. First of all, the color range is not that great. If you don't have super pink toned fair skin, this will look ghostly pale. I have yellow undertoned fair skin and I still looked like Casper while wearing this. Secondly, something retailers don't tell you is this is for women with near perfect skin. The coverage is light to none, and if you try to build it, it looks greasy and weird. I have oily skin and this looked extremely shimmery and oily on my face. My huge pores and acne scars and red capilaries where still visible and even more so with the light that reflected off my face thanks to this product. Also, this will set and make dry patches of the face a GAZILLION times more noticeable. I tried the Missha deluxe (more expensive) BB cream as well and the same thing happened. All in all, this is great for women with near perfect super young smooth skin that need a little bit of shine and moisture for throughout the day. For my disastrous problematic skin, lets just say I gave up on BB creams and will continue to use high coverage matte foundations 'til I die.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This was my first ever BB cream that i purchased a few years back.. at first it broke me out terribly. I stopped using it only to start using it again a while ago. I absolutely love it! The coverage is sheer - as expected of BB creams - i use it on top of my primer or moisturiser and then apply concealer on top. It works great and lasts all day. I do also have an oily T-zone so it does tend to get oily around there towards the end of the day even when i apply powder on top. It doesn't break me out a lot compared to when i first used it. Price-wise its probably almost equivalent to a high-end foundation, though i do recommend this product.

on 5/13/2013 1:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I had a small sample tube of this BB cream and didn't buy the full sized product. I had the #23. This cream provides decent coverage but it was very drying to my skin! I use Olay Moisturizing Lotion before putting on BB cream and my face was still dry after using the Missha BB Cream. This may be better for people with oily skin?

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Background on my skin: Acne Prone. Sensitive. Oily. Acne Scars. NC 30-35 in MAC. I have warm undertones.

This is becoming my holy grail product! It has the best coverage among all my other BB or CC creams that I have tried! I am in shade 27 honey beige and the color matches me PERFECTLY! This BB cream does not clog pores and I notice that my acne scars are lightly fading after about 1 week of use YAYYY!! Love love this product. I don't use foundation anymore! I only use this BB cream and set it with mac blot powder so that I do not get oily too fast.

CLAIMS OF BB CREAM: SPF 42PA+++, oil free, anti-wrinkle properties, whitening, dermatologist tested.

CONSISTENCY: Thicker compared to the other BB or CC creams that I own. However, it might be because it gives a lot of coverage. It feels lighter than regular foundations but it is slightly thicker compared to other BB creams.

COVERAGE: It gives medium to full coverage. Medium coverage if you apply one layer and full coverage if you apply 2 layers. I consider full coverage: Mac pro long wear foundation & revlon colourstay so you can estimate how good the coverage is from that :) 1 pump is enough to cover my acne scars! If i want full coverage, I will go for 1 1/2 pumps :) Do not pack on too much on the skin because it might get cakey in about 3 hours if you have oily skin like mine

LONGEVITY: I live in a humid country, temperatures here are about 27-34 degrees Celsius. The BB cream lasts for about 5 to 6 hours before it started to fade.

PRICE; I bought this for SGD$28 on sale from watsons. Original price is SGD32.90. Every single cent was worth it!

PACKAGING: Comes in a sleek red tube with a pump at the top. Very hygienic. Even the pump has a cap so that it is very travel friendly and you won't have the BB cream splattered all over your bag when you travel!

APPLICATION: I do not rub or massage the BB cream on my face! I pat it onto my face and it gives the best coverage EVERRRR in the world of BB creams coverage. By patting in the product, it also forces the skin to absorb the product in. This has skincare benefits so it does not harm the skin :) I have been using this BB cream in replacement of my other high-end foundations can you believe thisssss. Foundations are strictly makeup whereas BB creams have benefits in them ;)

I rate it 4 out of 5 because the oil control is not good. I get oily within 2 hours of wearing it. I get oil with all my other BB creams anyways so it wasn't a big deal. I blot my face about once or twice a day. If I set the BB cream with my mac blot powder, I will be able to get away for about 3 hours without blotting!

In conclusion, I definitely recommend this product if you are on a hunt for a BB cream to try out! You won't be dissapointed.

Additional information: Shade 31 is darker than shade 27 but has pink undertones.

on 11/10/2012 7:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Didn't like this product at all because it gave me a grayish tint, typical of asian bb creams, and it felt sticky on my face, even though I had used it sparingly. Granted, I did not set with powder, but still.

On the bright side, it smells heavenly, and the pump dispenser is definitely a plus point. It is readily available in my country at reasonable prices, so that's a positive too. Coverage is decent, doesn't emphasize my occasionally flaky skin.

All in all, I won't repurchase due to the shade range.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this BB cream! I have horrible acne scars I want to hide and this is the only foundation besides Clinique Redness solution that will hide it. Way cheaper than Clinique and does the same thing. Love it! You HAVE to make sure you have a proper makeup remover to actually remove all of the makeup or you will start to get acne. This makeup WILL last you the whole day also. This stuff is perfect when my skin is normal/dry. Although, I noticed when my skin gets oily like during the summer months the makeup sometimes will turn into a oil slick on my face.. but simply putting some powder foundation on top stops that from happening.. only negative side to this BB cream is the only way to buy it is to order it online..

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this product is just not for me. i wish it was cuz it gives great coverage. my skin looks flawless and dewey with just a little application. it covers all my blemishes and makes my pores smaller. unfortunately, it breaks me out. and i never break out before! i've been pretty lucky to have a skin that only gets a pimple once a month. a week or two after using this my skin started getting oily, pores getting larger, and pimples started started popping everywhere. first just small ones then big yucky ones. Now I'm dealing with all the blemishes left behind and need more coverage than ever. This doesn't stop me though from finding the right bb cream.

on 5/7/2012 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

this product will work if you are ok with a whole lot of mineral oil and fragrance from your former experience. and if you do find your skin can tolerate those ingredients then it will be a really good foundation, especially for dry skin. because of those mineral oil and other herb oils this product won't look chalky or flaky like some regular foundations do, even when you didn't exfoliate that well. very natural looking yet provide medium coverage. it covers up pores like a dream.
so sad i can't use it because my skin was badly irritated by it.

on 8/24/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The shade doesn't suit me well. I've tried the lightest shade but it's still too dark for my skin tone. The oil control of this bb is ok and can last for almost a day without any touch ups.

The worst part of this bb is... it clogs my pores! Used it for 2 weeks and my face went crazy with bumps and pimples! Double cleansing won't do any justice. I think you would need to triple cleanse! Well, triple cleansing doesn't work well for me either...

Those who are using this good luck.

on 6/16/2010 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really wanted to love this product. I bought this on Ebay from a very good seller after reading and watching Pink's review on youtube and blogspot.

I bought the shade No 31 Golden Beige. They also have No 21 and No 23, I think. The coverage is amazing! It truly hides all your blemishes. The color is weird though, it oxidizes to your skin. Basically, it applies like an NC37 and oxidizes to an NC40-NC42. It's a lightweight, creamy formula that smells like baby products. The smell might irritate you but I think it smells quite nice. :)

Unfortunately, this product gave me cystic acne! This is the only product that I introduced to my skin and there in no doubt that my cystic acne was the cause of this product.

Would I repurchase? No.