MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

Wow, just wow. I love this product. It was the second BB cream I ever tried (the first being an American brand L'oreal that I was less than impressed with). I turned to BB cream when L'oreal true match powder changed the tone of my shade (C6) it didn't look right anymore.

I use 31 Golden Beige, the darkest shade that I've ever seen in an Asian BB cream, I was worried that it would be too light for my skin but it blends in very well and looks very natural. I was also worried it would lighten my skin but it hasn't, the sunscreen probably keeps me from tanning as much but I haven't gotten any lighter. Though, I wear it maybe 3x a week, sometimes less. I don't wear anything else over it, thought sometimes during the day I have to use anti-shine powder. It lasts surprisingly long, even on days when I'm in the field (I'm a construction engineer) in the morning and have meetings in the afternoon or vice versa. It's very light which I like, most people don't notic eit. At first I was having a problem with my skin not being able to "breathe" but then I realized I need to make sure my skin was not too damp. (face washed, moisturizer absorbed). I

My only complaint? It works too well! haha. I originally bought this to replace my powders, I usually don't wear makeup beyond lipgloss/lipstick, saving powders for nights out and important meetings, maybe 3-5x a month. But this product is so light and easy to apply that I find myself using it a lot more and so it's not lasting quite as long as I anticipated. My last L'oreal true match lasted a little over a year. But I'm sold, I will be buying it again when I run low.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I've found it. The holy grail of BB Cream.

I work at a makeup store. Love it to bits. Always fun. As the weather (finally) started to get hotter, I decided to look into switching to a BB Cream instead of having to use foundation and concealer, etc. piled on top of each other. The first challenge was finding a BB Cream that wasn't just a repackaged tinted moisturizer and did exactly what I wanted it to do. Look around for long enough and you'll find that they differ pretty much from brand to brand, and that there is no longer any one definitive form of BB Cream. Personally, I wanted a product to keep my skin moisturized and to replace concealer and foundation. Others just want light, sheer coverage and moisture. That's fine, but I wanted more.

Problem number two - and consistently the biggest problem for anyone darker than cardboard with yellow/gold undertones - was finding my FREAKING shade. Every. Single. Last. Brand. That I swatched. Had either pinkish or neutral undertones. I went through the entire store and found NOTHING. It was hard enough to find brands that carried more diversity than 45 "different shades" of "fair" and/or "light," but only one or two shades in "deep" or whatever they call it. Just out of curiosity, I also swatched shades that were too dark for me, and every single last one of them also had either reddish or grey undertones. Disappointing.

So after reading a ton of reviews all across the internets, I turned to misshaus.com and ordered the sample pack of their Perfect Cover line, since I was hearing a lot about the yellow/gold-undertoned shades 27 and 31. Because it was my birthday month and also my first order, they sent me a small sample size of shade 23 and a travel-size of shade 27. I admit that the shipping was a little steep, but to be fair, they arrived really quickly. There were also samples for some shampoo, the Signature Complete BB Cream, and the BB Primer.

I swatched all of the shades, and, unsurprisingly, they were all too light and grey-toned for me. Until I got to #27. Perfect freaking match. Disappeared right onto my skin. In addition to being a really lovely, light texture but medium-level coverage, it also smells amazing! I put a very small amount onto my stippling brush and sweep it across my face and neck. It leaves my skin hydrated (a pretty amazing feat in and of itself since even tinted moisturizers can make my skin flaky), soft, breatheable, evens out my problem areas, and conceals redness. Also, for having medium coverage, this stuff doesn't transfer or look cakey.

I'm never going back to foundation. Ever.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Current every day foundation. I have oily skin so I use it over a primer (majolica majorca skin lingerie), and Lioele Dollish Veil BB in Green to cancel out my redness.

Shade 13 is very pale, finally a decent match for my skin! It has a good consistency, nice coverage, and good SPF. My only complaint is that it does not last long on oily skin.

For the price though, I will definitely be repurchasing for a loooong time.

Pale girls who can't find anything light enough to match, consider trying this!

on 8/31/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Used this product in the winter when my skin is lighter like a NC30. After applying it, even with bronzing powder i would still look grey. I brought the darkest color which is #23 and its still too light for my skin. It also broke me out and made my skin super oily.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Pros:

Cheap
#13 is great for pale skin
Good buildable coverage
Lasts pretty long
Very fast delivery

Cons:

Can't control oil even with setting powder
Broke me out
Oxidized after an hour
Alot of product is needed for even coverage