MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 3/29/2017 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I had a fairly good sized sample of this--about a week's worth. While I liked the coverage and the staying power, it was very drying. It's probably a great fit for someone with oily skin but us drier ladies will probably not like this.

on 3/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

on 12/7/2016 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this from Amazon as the price was great and I thought it would be perfect for travel to take the place of several items. I purchased the 27 shade for reference.
It was way too dark for my NC25 skin, first of all ( my fault). I might have been better off with the shade right before it. My skin is rather dry with some combination areas, especially on and around my nose; I found this to be better suited to combination to oily types as it wasn't enough hydration for me.
If you're say, NC30-35 and combination to oily 27 would be a good match and the coverage suitable for your needs ( I would imagine.) I think MISSHA has excellent products which won't break the bank and it's well worth trying out.
This is a yellow toned BB cream, so if you're pink toned ( I made this mistake) try Atomy ( also a Korean brand.)

on 11/23/2016 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After hearing about the BB cream hype, I decided to try Missha's. I'm 50, Mediterranean/fair skinned, not too many lines have slightly normal to dry skin. The color I use is # 27 Honey Beige, it seems dark but you don't use much and it adjusts to your skin tone!

This product gives me the polished look I need without looking overdone. I apply the BB cream over a moisturizer (I like Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Toning Lotion) with my fingers and spot-cover on areas that need a little more coverage. Once applied, it looks like my skin but better. I look healthier, refreshed and it has a nice subtle glow. After a few weeks of use, my skin has a plumped effect, lines and spots seem reduced.
It doesn't melt off my face in warm weather, I love that it has a high spf.

Ingredients: Has great skin-loving ingredients. Gatuline RC, Hyaluronic Acids, Ceramide, caviar (caviar supposedly has vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidant properties), Squalene, jojoba, macadamia seed oil, Rosemary and Chamomile, high SPF, 42+++.

Texture: Very smooth and lightweight.

Packaging: It's housed in an opaque, pump-style bottle, which protects the ingredients.

Price: Very reasonable, I've easily spent three times the amount for brands like Le Metier de Beaute, Chanel and Guerlain. I consider this a bargain, especially if you wait for the VIP sale and get it at 40% off.

Nasty ingredients: It does have mineral oil but that has not ever bothered me.

on 9/3/2016 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream but it doesn't love me. Just like one of the other reviewers, I could feel my chin and jaw area start to itch and burn like crazy after about 2 hours. Unfortunately I was at work so I couldn't just go and wash it off and redo. I washed it off as soon as I got home and my lower face was a splotchy mess with rough burning patches. It took me a couple of days to get my skin calmed down. Not sure what is in this BB cream that irritates my skin but another brand of Korean brand BB cream also did the same thing.

If not for my sensitivity, this would be a favorite of mine. I loved the way it blended on my skin. It had great coverage and was very natural looking. It did have the gray tint coming out of the tube but looked perfect on the skin once it set. I'm a NW16 and the 21 was a great match. Also this stayed nice and lasted throughout the day.

Im really disappointed that my skin is sensitive to something in this BB cream. I'll be passing it on to my daughter as she has the same skin coloring. Hopefully she won't be sensitive to the ingredients.

on 7/7/2016 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product witfh spf. Coverage is more like a foundation but very natural. I have used so many expensive foundations but this is by far the best for dry, mature skin. It's also very affordable. I use a Real Technique sponge. I am a no. 27 Honey Beige with a yellow undertone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this in shade 27 honey beige which matches perfectly with my NC35 skin. This is my first Asian BB. It's a little thicker texture and heavier coverage than I'm used to with TM, but it looks good and lasts well on my dry skin.

on 3/23/2016 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wanted to like this product so badly as it felt and looked good on my skin. However, I did get blemishes within days of using it. I used to be seriously acne-prone, but my skin has changed and for many years now, I have been blemish-free. I don't normally get reactions to fragrance or other comedogenic ingredients - I mean hardly a spot for over 5 years now - so I was really dissappointed with my experience with this bb cream.

The things I liked about it:
People have commented negatively on the ashen/grey shade it provides, but to me, this quickly fades and the shade within seconds adjusts to my skin tone. I like the way it makes my skin feels healthy and moisturised when I have this on. I like the packaging a lot, which is a tube-pump combo. The coverage is great for a bb cream, very buildable. And generally, the price is quite competitive compared to some western brands.

There's so much to like, so I really wish it didn't cause break outs. Perhaps change your formulation, Missha?

on 7/21/2014 5:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this due to all the hype and because during the summer I really don't like to wear foundation and try to go most days without, yet I want a little coverage and need a ton of moisture. I used this BB for about a week to see if it could become a staple in my routine, but I wasn't impressed by it at all.

This is thick stuff - that's great for coverage but didn't work out well when it came to blend-ability. It is also a pretty dry formulation which added to blending issues. Since my skin is already dry, I would need the aid of primers and heavy lotions in order for this BB to work. Problem is, I am trying to avoid heavy creams during the hot days of summer and if I must bust out a primer, I might as well just be using foundation over it. BB creams are supposed to have regenerative properties and contain a lot of antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients; however, the skin will never be able to absorb these things or benefit if there is a barrier btw the cream and skin (such as primer, etc), so the consistency and ease of use here really bummed me out. The only way I can use this up is if I mix it with lotion and apply it. I love the fact this contains SPF at 42 BUT I think this is what unfortunately leaves a sallow, grayish cast to the skin. I found that this product looked "ok" shade-wise for a while but sadly oxidized throughout the day leaving me pale and washed out looking.

This is probably a good product for people with oily skin because of its consistency and dry formulation, as well as really pale skin tones who won't be effected by the grey sort of shadow it leaves behind... Since I don't think its the alien meets zombie fleshtone is a very cute look, this is gonna get tossed into my drawer of stuff to give to others for trying.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Ahhh! *angels singing* Holy Grail at LAST! After trying and failing with so many of the american bb creams, I caved and decided to order this stuff from a reliable seller on ebay. I really could kick myself for not being brave and not trying it sooner. No 13 so perfectly matches my super, super pale skin that it seems like it was made just for me. Coverage is perfect for my needs, it feels light on, it don't detect any lingering scent, and it absolutely does not create dry flaky patches on my cheeks like other bbs and foundations have in the past.

I've had it since the fall and so far it did fabulous for dryer cold weather skin, and so far-so good as we dive in to summer here. I'll report back after I've been out in the heat with it on as I sweat a lot on my face and around my hairline. Hope it does well!