MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 3/15/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you are in Canada, this is available at T&T. Along with this I got a beautiful soft flat top foundation brush there--it is a great dupe for the Shiseido foundation brush, however the package is all covered in Japanese so I can't tell you the brand name. Anyhow, it is my favourite way to buff in and apply this! No 27 is my perfect match. After a few weeks' use, my sensitive skin hasn't reacted badly to it. ( I did use a fake tan on my face the other day which resulted in pimples but I hadn't been wearing the Missha for a few days then!) the high spf, skincare ingredients, perfect (!!) colour match, med-full coverage and the way it plays well with my skincare of choice (facial oils) make me inclined to repurchase. A good find.

Great BB cream all around. I can dab a tiny bit more on blemishes and blend away, but this bb cream can't conceal dark blemishes.
The reviewer before me is correct, a little goes a long way! The texture is quite thick and hard for me to spread, so I mix it with some moisturizer to make a smoother application. This is not only a skin care product, but a cosmetic one and you must treat it so. It is really hard to wash and you must do a good job at doing so in order to not break out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favourite bb cream because its the perfect colour match for my skin tone. I'm Indian but I'm quite fair so most drugstore products are to orange and deep for my skin tone. This is brilliant, I started using this a couple of years ago and I haven't looked back since. I don't have perfect skin by any mansard I suffer from acne and hyper pigmentation but this makes me feel confident overtime I wear it and it beats wearing foundation on a daily basis. I have had everything from severe acne to sensitive skin and hyper pigmentation. This works really well for acne prone skin because it gives you the desired coverage you're after from light to full. People actually think I'm wearing a foundation when I wear this because it like a foundation but only lighter and better for the skin. I do have to say if you have any skin discolouration or hyper pigmentation please colour correct because it will enhance those areas because this product oxidises meaning it gets darker over time. I know from experience sometimes this can make certain areas appear darker so that's something to be aware of. The best thing to do is apply it in small amount and thin layers, applying less in discoloured areas like the chin. Alternatively you can mix this with your moisturiser and use as a tinted moisturiser. Overall it's definitely worth trying if you're like me and have acne oily-combination sensitive skin because it never broke me out. If you want to see how I use this product as my everyday makeup then please feel free to watch my Everyday Spring Drugstore Makeup Tutorial

It's a reasonable price for a lightweight fantastic product.

on 3/12/2016 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gray tint is not toooo bad, but it's still visible and something that I would not prefer. Made my skin oily and pores bigger.

on 1/27/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

on 1/19/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This one was probably my fault. I bought this for under S$10 in the Singapore airport, they only had two shades and I picked the darker one (#23 Natural Beige). It's just way too fair for me and makes me look like I'm wearing gleaming zinc oxide on my face or auditioning for kabuki. Going to donate this.

Consistency wise, it melts into the skin nicely and I love the fact that it has SPF 42.

I wouldn't mind trying this same MISSHA product again if I can get it for cheap, but would have to try #27 Honey Beige or #31 Golden Beige. For now I'm sticking to my Dr. Dennis Gross CC cream for days when I need light cover.

on 7/13/2015 4:42:00 AM

NC 20 Chinese skin, combination and oily on t-zone. Repurchased 3 bottles of this and always go back to this after several failed attempts on finding my HG. Long lasting and doesn't melt in the humid Singapore weather, not cakey either. Smells like baby powder but I like it. Would be even better if it has some yellow undertones.

on 7/12/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Love this stuff! It really adds a beautiful glow to your face, I use No. 27 (can't speak for the other BB cream, there definitely seems to be a difference in undertone for the others - almost an ashy tone for a few) - it's a good choice for people with medium skin tones with yellow or neutral undertones. It's definitely medium coverage at the least, but doesn't look too heavy - and it really smooths out your skin as long as you apply thin layers, as well as hides discoloration. And my favorite thing about this is that it has an SPF of 42, which is wonderful.

There are a few negatives to this product though, one of which being at the end of the day, my t-zone will be really shiny (if I apply powder mid-day things will be fine for the rest of the day) so this product would be great for the dry skin people out there. The color selection is also pretty small, a few of my friends have mentioned that the other colors (such as No. 23 or No. 13) are colors that just don't fit their tone or give a bad effect. So color selection will make a difference on how you feel about this product. But otherwise, this product has been my favorite and overshadowed the foundations I've used thus far.

on 4/19/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a surprisingly good BB cream. I am cool-toned NW15 and I use the lightest shade, #13. That shade is juuuuust a smidgen too light for me but it oxidizes a bit and becomes the perfect color. I think it would be perfect for NW10s. I tried the next shade up, #23, and that was notably too dark.

The color is neutral, perhaps slightly cooler-toned but definitely not pink. I can see how some worry it looks gray -- I think that's how it's neutralizing redness in the skin. It does not look gray once it's blended on the skin.

The texture is creamy and thick but not tacky, so it spreads really easy and is very blendable. I get the best results spreading it with my beautyblender sponge, so it looks flawless.

The coverage is light-to-medium. I use 1/2 a pump and that covers most of my face (I focus on the t-zone and cheeks and blend out through the temples and sides of my face, where I need less coverage). I've used 1 full pump, which is actually too much for my face, for fuller coverage but at that point, I feel it looks a bit mask-like.

It does fade throughout the day, so by evening my redness on my chin and cheeks start to peek through. But it may be better if you set it with a setting powder (I'm too lazy).

My skin clogs very easily, but I have not noticed any congestion from this BB cream.