MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by hair type : Other
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

This is the first and only BB cream I've tried, as I had a few requirements before delving into the BB cream world. 1) I wanted one as close to my shade as possible, and 2) I wanted a true Korean one as theirs have an intense focus on skincare.

Firstly, the packaging on this is amazing, I love the pump/squeeze tube style, it keeps it hygienic, and easy to use, plus the pump doesn't shoot the product out everywhere.

Secondly, I love the feel of this, it felt very heavy and thick going on, but once blended out with my fingers, or a damp sponge it feels weightless, even after a 12 hour day, which is rare. I usually feel every product on my face and it gets grosser with each hour its on my face so I'm glad this product does not feel this way at all.

Thirdly, it is so nice and moisturizing. I have oily, dehydrated, sensitive skin, and this feels so nice on, it starts off a bit tacky, but dries down to being soo comfortable, it also has not caused any reactions, like breakouts, rashes or eczema flare-ups for me.

The only reason I took off a lippie was due to the fact that while they offer a shade close to my skin tone to pass, it's still not exactly right, I have shade number 27 (Honey Beige), which is very close but just slightly, too dark for me, as well as a touch orangey. Now I don't really mind this as its relatively undetectable to most people (even my make-up obsessed friends couldn't tell), but I noticed, so I usually add a couple drops of a lighter foundation to make it match me perfectly.

Overall, this is a great product, I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current tube runs out. I do wish though they had more shades, but I feel like that's the story of most of our lives.

on 3/15/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you are in Canada, this is available at T&T. Along with this I got a beautiful soft flat top foundation brush there--it is a great dupe for the Shiseido foundation brush, however the package is all covered in Japanese so I can't tell you the brand name. Anyhow, it is my favourite way to buff in and apply this! No 27 is my perfect match. After a few weeks' use, my sensitive skin hasn't reacted badly to it. ( I did use a fake tan on my face the other day which resulted in pimples but I hadn't been wearing the Missha for a few days then!) the high spf, skincare ingredients, perfect (!!) colour match, med-full coverage and the way it plays well with my skincare of choice (facial oils) make me inclined to repurchase. A good find.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At first I thought this was a magical product. It is from Korea (aka homeland of BB creams) and the minute I applied it to my skin I could tell just how smooth the texture was. It was easy to blend and layer; colors are not that on point I must say because most of them run on a pinkish side and I have a warm undertone, so I ended up mixing two shades for my perfect match.

2 hours of wearing it and my skin began to itch like hell; I then removed my entire make-up only to realize that my skin became so irritated and red underneath this BB cream that I had to forget half an hour spent applying make-up, remove everything and quickly apply a soothing charcoal mask to calm down the skin.

I am still left with painful blemishes (underneath the skin) and lots of red bumps. My skin is extra sensitive and I had to skip make-up for several days now, only not to irritate it any further. Funnily enough, this is not the first Missha product which caused me so much skin drama. Same goes to the brand's sheet masks, they are awful and caused blemishes all over my skin, even around my mouth and neck. Avoid at all costs! I'd rather use L'oreal foundation and Lush masks than this! You've been warned.

Great BB cream all around. I can dab a tiny bit more on blemishes and blend away, but this bb cream can't conceal dark blemishes.
The reviewer before me is correct, a little goes a long way! The texture is quite thick and hard for me to spread, so I mix it with some moisturizer to make a smoother application. This is not only a skin care product, but a cosmetic one and you must treat it so. It is really hard to wash and you must do a good job at doing so in order to not break out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favourite bb cream because its the perfect colour match for my skin tone. I'm Indian but I'm quite fair so most drugstore products are to orange and deep for my skin tone. This is brilliant, I started using this a couple of years ago and I haven't looked back since. I don't have perfect skin by any mansard I suffer from acne and hyper pigmentation but this makes me feel confident overtime I wear it and it beats wearing foundation on a daily basis. I have had everything from severe acne to sensitive skin and hyper pigmentation. This works really well for acne prone skin because it gives you the desired coverage you're after from light to full. People actually think I'm wearing a foundation when I wear this because it like a foundation but only lighter and better for the skin. I do have to say if you have any skin discolouration or hyper pigmentation please colour correct because it will enhance those areas because this product oxidises meaning it gets darker over time. I know from experience sometimes this can make certain areas appear darker so that's something to be aware of. The best thing to do is apply it in small amount and thin layers, applying less in discoloured areas like the chin. Alternatively you can mix this with your moisturiser and use as a tinted moisturiser. Overall it's definitely worth trying if you're like me and have acne oily-combination sensitive skin because it never broke me out. If you want to see how I use this product as my everyday makeup then please feel free to watch my Everyday Spring Drugstore Makeup Tutorial

It's a reasonable price for a lightweight fantastic product.

on 3/12/2016 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gray tint is not toooo bad, but it's still visible and something that I would not prefer. Made my skin oily and pores bigger.

on 1/27/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

on 1/19/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This one was probably my fault. I bought this for under S$10 in the Singapore airport, they only had two shades and I picked the darker one (#23 Natural Beige). It's just way too fair for me and makes me look like I'm wearing gleaming zinc oxide on my face or auditioning for kabuki. Going to donate this.

Consistency wise, it melts into the skin nicely and I love the fact that it has SPF 42.

I wouldn't mind trying this same MISSHA product again if I can get it for cheap, but would have to try #27 Honey Beige or #31 Golden Beige. For now I'm sticking to my Dr. Dennis Gross CC cream for days when I need light cover.

on 7/13/2015 4:42:00 AM

NC 20 Chinese skin, combination and oily on t-zone. Repurchased 3 bottles of this and always go back to this after several failed attempts on finding my HG. Long lasting and doesn't melt in the humid Singapore weather, not cakey either. Smells like baby powder but I like it. Would be even better if it has some yellow undertones.

Edit: No longer use liquid makeup anymore.