MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.7

on 9/22/2017 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using in my 20s and it was one of my favourite BB creams. The last one I bought was three years ago and I still have it. I tried other BB creams from Clinique, Olay, Garnier and so on. I like this brand better. I know you have to be careful when buying online because there are counterfeit ones too. I hope the formula is the same or better than the last one I bought. If it's different, I will update it here.

on 9/6/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

aside from the pink grey undertone of the shades it comes in, this bb cream is a very good base product. it has a very good coverage/buildable medium-full coverage (similar to that of a foundation), satin finish, non-drying, has a mixed chemical/physical uv filters and spf 42 pa+++, longlasting and very cheap considering what you get. i love it although they really need to get rid of the fragrance in the product... i got this in 21 light beige and it is a light pink with a grey undertone.

on 3/15/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

in order for this not to look cakey, you will only need a pea size. my technique is to use it by putting small dots of this on my face and spread them with fingers. i do the forehead first, then my cheeks, and last is my chin. then i just dab my favorite estee lauder dw foundation as a concealer on the spots this bb cream missed. (yes, it is a bb cream and it wouldnt cover perfectly) , which also saves more foundation. and in order for it not to clog your pores, after washing with your cleanser at night, make sure you also use some toner to remove some of what's left of it. this is the best bb cream i have tried so far.

on 3/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

on 1/6/2017 7:05:00 PM

AMAZING product, I would say slightly more coverage given than that of a standard BB cream/tinted moisturizer and it is also buildable. This applies like a dream and you literally need a pea sized amount to cover entire face. For reference I have extremely sensitive and lately dry skin and this feels like it is really moisturizing my skin and does not clog pores. I use shade 23, which is perfect on my NC25 skin.. buy this you won't regret.

on 12/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I already used one 20ml tube and I'm finishing a full size tube (50ml). I already purchased a new one, because this has become my number 1 face makeup product for everyday.

I'm around NC20-25 for reference. The color #27 is too dark for me, so I use #23. It's a bit light when applied but it oxidizes to almost match my skin tone. I use a little bit of bronze powder to warm a little bit, but overall it looks so natural! I love it. It doesn't bother my very oily skin (although I use it with the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector), it blends seamlessly with my skin with little effort, uniforms it (the coverage is rather light to medium, but I prefer it that way - it's buildable). It makes my skin look like skin, but in a much better version. After applied with powder on top it doesn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It's really comfortable to wear on a daily basis, I don't really feel it in my skin.

It can be applied with hands, sponge, or brushes. I prefer using my Zoeva brush because I don't like to have my hands with product.

Overall it's an excellent product with an excellent price (I usually buy it from ebay directly from Korean sellers). It's a keeper!

on 12/7/2016 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this from Amazon as the price was great and I thought it would be perfect for travel to take the place of several items. I purchased the 27 shade for reference.
It was way too dark for my NC25 skin, first of all ( my fault). I might have been better off with the shade right before it. My skin is rather dry with some combination areas, especially on and around my nose; I found this to be better suited to combination to oily types as it wasn't enough hydration for me.
If you're say, NC30-35 and combination to oily 27 would be a good match and the coverage suitable for your needs ( I would imagine.) I think MISSHA has excellent products which won't break the bank and it's well worth trying out.
This is a yellow toned BB cream, so if you're pink toned ( I made this mistake) try Atomy ( also a Korean brand.)

on 11/23/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After hearing about the BB cream hype, I decided to try Missha's. I'm 50, Mediterranean/fair skinned, not too many lines have slightly normal to dry skin. The color I use is # 27 Honey Beige, it seems dark but you don't use much and it adjusts to your skin tone!

This product gives me the polished look I need without looking overdone. I apply the BB cream over a moisturizer (I like Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Toning Lotion) with my fingers and spot-cover on areas that need a little more coverage. Once applied, it looks like my skin but better. I look healthier, refreshed and it has a nice subtle glow. After a few weeks of use, my skin has a plumped effect, lines and spots seem reduced.
It doesn't melt off my face in warm weather, I love that it has a high spf.

Ingredients: Has great skin-loving ingredients. Gatuline RC, Hyaluronic Acids, Ceramide, caviar (caviar supposedly has vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidant properties), Squalene, jojoba, macadamia seed oil, Rosemary and Chamomile, high SPF, 42+++.

Texture: Very smooth and lightweight.

Packaging: It's housed in an opaque, pump-style bottle, which protects the ingredients.

Price: Very reasonable, I've easily spent three times the amount for brands like Le Metier de Beaute, Chanel and Guerlain. I consider this a bargain, especially if you wait for the VIP sale and get it at 40% off.

Nasty ingredients: It does have mineral oil but that has not ever bothered me.

on 10/31/2016 11:40:00 AM

Beware of Mineral Oil.

I was so excited to use this since it had such great reviews and such positive reception, but oh no it has mineral oil! I know a ton of people has no mineral oil sensitivity, but I am just not one of the lucky ones. The first day I used this my chin was inflamed with large cystic acne. I stopped immediately after reading the label and found the culprit... mineral oil!

I also heard that this clog pores really badly. One should take note that BB creams are partially skin care that is meant to be taken in by your skin. It's meant to penetrate your skin, which means if you are reactive to a product it can cause more damage. There are accounts of people getting extraction after reacting badly to Missha and getting pus + BB cream concoction. Yes, it's gross, but it's better just a yuck story than it happening to you. Just saying.