MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.7

on 2/23/2018 1:52:00 AM

I'm a Nc 20-25, got the shade no. 21 , generally not liking the shade and its undertone , it is too gray , did swatches with every foundation/base makeup I have owned , it is the 'grayest' among all , just not a good undertone , I prefer much more a yellow undertone base.

The texture is nice , lightly scented , felt really comfortable on the skin , it gives a demi-matte, satin finished, if it is not for the gray undertone, I'll definitely be using this a lot.
The coverage was medium , not as buildable as everyone had rave about but it still gives the coverage I want , I have tons of hyperpigmenation , acne scarring and large pores , it covers up majority of my redness but some of my blemishes still peaking through , well i don't really mind it as concealer will do the job , it does blur out my pores .

It is an overall nice bb cream, but the undertone....Ugh
If they changed the undertone to more neutral I will definitely repurchase it again , but for now, it is a pass.

This is the first and only BB cream I've tried, as I had a few requirements before delving into the BB cream world. 1) I wanted one as close to my shade as possible, and 2) I wanted a true Korean one as theirs have an intense focus on skincare.

Firstly, the packaging on this is amazing, I love the pump/squeeze tube style, it keeps it hygienic, and easy to use, plus the pump doesn't shoot the product out everywhere.

Secondly, I love the feel of this, it felt very heavy and thick going on, but once blended out with my fingers, or a damp sponge it feels weightless, even after a 12 hour day, which is rare. I usually feel every product on my face and it gets grosser with each hour its on my face so I'm glad this product does not feel this way at all.

Thirdly, it is so nice and moisturizing. I have oily, dehydrated, sensitive skin, and this feels so nice on, it starts off a bit tacky, but dries down to being soo comfortable, it also has not caused any reactions, like breakouts, rashes or eczema flare-ups for me.

The only reason I took off a lippie was due to the fact that while they offer a shade close to my skin tone to pass, it's still not exactly right, I have shade number 27 (Honey Beige), which is very close but just slightly, too dark for me, as well as a touch orangey. Now I don't really mind this as its relatively undetectable to most people (even my make-up obsessed friends couldn't tell), but I noticed, so I usually add a couple drops of a lighter foundation to make it match me perfectly.

Overall, this is a great product, I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current tube runs out. I do wish though they had more shades, but I feel like that's the story of most of our lives.

on 12/16/2017 11:01:00 AM

I find that this is pretty heavy and mask like, heavier than full coverage foundations that I've used like ELDW. I sheer it out with some Bioré watery essence ss and it works better for me this way. It takes a few minutes to set and not look grey but it lasts all day and doesn't break me out. I like that it has good sun protection, which I have found is harder to find in other BB's or TM's and when I have found it it's been way too oily. This is nice and matte. Overall I do like this product and would probably buy it again.

on 9/22/2017 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using in my 20s and it was one of my favourite BB creams. The last one I bought was three years ago and I still have it. I tried other BB creams from Clinique, Olay, Garnier and so on. I like this brand better. I know you have to be careful when buying online because there are counterfeit ones too. I hope the formula is the same or better than the last one I bought. If it's different, I will update it here.

on 9/6/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

aside from the pink grey undertone of the shades it comes in, this bb cream is a very good base product. it has a very good coverage/buildable medium-full coverage (similar to that of a foundation), satin finish, non-drying, has a mixed chemical/physical uv filters and spf 42 pa+++, longlasting and very cheap considering what you get. i love it although they really need to get rid of the fragrance in the product... i got this in 21 light beige and it is a light pink with a grey undertone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

on the fence..
Formula wise - it’s a dream!
The consistency is quit thick, but with application it melt into the skin,blend easily, doesn’t emphasize textur & gives medium coverage
with dewy finish. HG, right?
Well... everyone fail to mention that shade No 23 - "Natural Beige" have a distinct grayish tone!
I don't know anyone who have a grayish undertone or is aiming to look ashy...almost to the verge of seek/lifeless appearance,
The formula is amazing, but I couldn’t get over the grayish finish it gives!!! NO! Went to my “dud” pile.
The shades range is very limited as well,
so there isn’t a lot to play with, either. 😐

on 3/15/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

in order for this not to look cakey, you will only need a pea size. my technique is to use it by putting small dots of this on my face and spread them with fingers. i do the forehead first, then my cheeks, and last is my chin. then i just dab my favorite estee lauder dw foundation as a concealer on the spots this bb cream missed. (yes, it is a bb cream and it wouldnt cover perfectly) , which also saves more foundation. and in order for it not to clog your pores, after washing with your cleanser at night, make sure you also use some toner to remove some of what's left of it. this is the best bb cream i have tried so far.

on 3/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

on 1/6/2017 7:05:00 PM

AMAZING product, I would say slightly more coverage given than that of a standard BB cream/tinted moisturizer and it is also buildable. This applies like a dream and you literally need a pea sized amount to cover entire face. For reference I have extremely sensitive and lately dry skin and this feels like it is really moisturizing my skin and does not clog pores. I use shade 23, which is perfect on my NC25 skin.. buy this you won't regret.