MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

on 4/7/2018 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great BB cream! One pump gives me a solid light- medium coverage that will last a good 6 to 8 hours. I love the finish, it's a dewy/satin finish; very natural looking. The pump is awesome. My only complaint is the shade range, they definitely need to work on having more of a variety of shades.
I am a SAHM so I don't need a full face of makeup everyday just to run errands, and this is quick and easy to put on and get out the door. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

on 2/1/2018 6:07:00 PM

This is my current foundation and I LOVE IT! I have the No.13, a greish-pinky pale bb cream which fits my skin better than any other foundation I've used :) It's definitely on the dewy side - which is awesome for very dry skin like mine - but not supercrazy, it smells like sunscreen, and the only con I have to say (apart from not being cruelty free, I think!) is that it starts to come off if I don't set it with setting spray + powder!
I would totally repurchase but since it's not cruelty free and it's difficult to find where I live I don't know if I would! D:

on 9/6/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

aside from the pink grey undertone of the shades it comes in, this bb cream is a very good base product. it has a very good coverage/buildable medium-full coverage (similar to that of a foundation), satin finish, non-drying, has a mixed chemical/physical uv filters and spf 42 pa+++, longlasting and very cheap considering what you get. i love it although they really need to get rid of the fragrance in the product... i got this in 21 light beige and it is a light pink with a grey undertone.

on 8/14/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I find this cream to be between matte and dewy and a medium coverage. Their shade range is a little odd, I mix 23 and 27 and I am an NC20-25. Shade 23 is ashy and she 27 is too orange but mixing helps me find a happy medium. I would recommend checking out lots of swatches before purchasing. I love the container, the pump functions well and is more sanitary. This product keeps my skin happy and provides me some coverage. Though the SPF is great please still use a sunscreen, you are likely not applying enough!

on 10/26/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I loooove this right after application. It has a dewy finish which I dislike in general so I mattify with a powder (Rimmel Stay Matte) and then it's gorgeous. One of the only products I can apply with a brush (sigma f84) without it looking cakey.
It looks like I have nothing on my face and it blurs wrinkles, pores and imperfections in such a subtle way.
The problems begin a couple of hours later. It kind of gathers in certain places, like on the sides of my nose, it transfers (so try not to touch your face) and it makes my ultra sensitive skin a little itchy. None of these issues are major problems and I will repurchase because the pros outweigh the cons.
This is inexpensive, has great sun protection and beautifies my ageing skin. So if I need to touch up every few hours, so be it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you are in Canada, this is available at T&T. Along with this I got a beautiful soft flat top foundation brush there--it is a great dupe for the Shiseido foundation brush, however the package is all covered in Japanese so I can't tell you the brand name. Anyhow, it is my favourite way to buff in and apply this! No 27 is my perfect match. After a few weeks' use, my sensitive skin hasn't reacted badly to it. ( I did use a fake tan on my face the other day which resulted in pimples but I hadn't been wearing the Missha for a few days then!) the high spf, skincare ingredients, perfect (!!) colour match, med-full coverage and the way it plays well with my skincare of choice (facial oils) make me inclined to repurchase. A good find.

on 7/1/2016 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have combination/acne-prone/very fair/sensitive skin (nc5-10), I tried the tester this morning at 6.30am, it is 9 a.m, I didnt use powder, its still too sticky and not blended, It hasnt dried yet, it magnifies all my pores and mimic lines, I didnt hated it but Im grateful that I didnt buy it and used tester. Maybe its because my skin is very problematic, but I love lots of other foundation and bb creams, but I am not fond of this one

on 2/14/2016 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cons:
- Way too much fragrance
- Cakes
- Turned my face orange
- Very heavy bb cream

on 1/27/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

on 12/17/2015 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Brilliant! I mean really, it's such a mission impossible to find light enough shades of foundation or BB creams in Germany especially, and even the big Asian brands on the German market (Shiseido, Kanebo) don't offer the really light shades here, they are just not introduced to our market. This drove me crazy for years as I am veeeery fairskinned, and no foundation offered here fits my skintone - none. It's always orangy and I look like a lunatic carrot when I got the lightest shades on. The few brands offering light shades (like MAC for example) only have very yellowy shades that look ridiculous on me either.

So, now, thank goodness, there is a Missha flagstore in Germany, and I bought this BB cream in the lightes shade, No. 13/Milky Beige. And what can I say except perfect? One pump is enough for the whole face, it has good coverage,looks fresh and non.caky, it spreads easily and is especially good for dry skintypes like mine. It moisturises the whole day, and it gives my face a healthy glow I haven't experienced with any other makeup yet.
The package is very practical too, a hygenic pump system that doesn't let oxygen on the product.
For all the European girls and women with really fair skin - try this!