MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin type : Oily
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.6

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Nice creamy BB cream which guess medium coverage. I chose no 27 Honey Beige as the best match for my NC35 skin. It's a pretty good match: applies on the light side but oxidizes quickly to the color that's right for me.
I can't get it to last longer than lunch time however. By midday I notice it breaking on the t zone. Even when combining with primer and fixing powder.
Can't bring myself to tossing it yet as I want the texture is nice and I like the high SPF. Am I doing it wrong? :/

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade: Natural Beige
This product oil control is great for 6-7 hours. The coverage is low medium coverage, the finish is dewy but matte *if you know what I'm saying*. I lived in the Philippines so I used products that is great for my oily skin.
***When I first used this product I feel itchiness on my forehead so I decided to use it as highlighter since the shade that I bought is lighter than my skin tone. xoxo
Read and Visit my Review of this product here: https://loiuseleneangeles.wixsite.com/mypointofreview

on 7/25/2017 4:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like almost everything about this BB cream - it is very easy for apply, it has a high SPF, it has a great coverage for a BB cream, ingredients are not terrible and, what surprised me the most, it mattifies my oily skin so I don't need to put powder over it. This is something no BB cream has achieved for me.
And then comes the ashy shade. I have it in 21 and at first I thought maybe it's just that one shade that is off, but now that I read the reviews, I guess it's some general problem with this BB cream. It makes me look tired and even a little sick. NOT the look I was going for. I put a very thin layer but the problem still persists.
It's a pity because this would be the perfect BB cream if it wasn't for the ashy shade.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade 23, it's a bit too pink on my yellow-toned medium skin but I can still say it's not that bad at all. I would say that this has a natural coverage, and that's what I love about this because I don't like detectable makeup base on me plus it's not cakey! This is also oily skin friendly, it has a dewy effect which makes the skin looks healthy, but it still doesn't make my skin look like a disco ball by the end of the day unlike some bb creams and foundations. I love that this doesn't break me out as well which is a bonus. I took flashback photos and I don't see any white cast even if it says it has spf in it! Would definitely purchase again, the only thing I don't like about this is it's not that affordable, but this has 50 mL in it and for how it works I think it's reasonable!

on 3/15/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily skin because I had noticeable separation in the most oily spots on my face, and I used Ben Nye setting powder which works very well for me. One thing I can say is that I have not noticed any sort of greyness to this bb cream. It goes on like a dream, feels like a dream, and has SPF in it. It just does not have any longevity to it and, while wearing MAC Pro-Longwear over it, my makeup essentially melted off... In 30F temperatures... Bottom line, do not buy if you have oily skin.

on 2/26/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

First experience was with shade #23, which was too light although it was perfect on Google swatches. And then I sold it out on an auction and purchased #27 which I thought was their darkest. That too ran very ghostly on my tanned Indonesian skin. I gave up trying... And then some days ago I ordered #31 from eBay, and that was a match made in heaven! Provides medium coverage with dewy finish... One of those winter days that my skin feels rather quenched... Good for running errands. High spf. Probably will be perfect for finnish summer too. I'd buy this over and over for the perfect shade.

on 1/19/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This one was probably my fault. I bought this for under S$10 in the Singapore airport, they only had two shades and I picked the darker one (#23 Natural Beige). It's just way too fair for me and makes me look like I'm wearing gleaming zinc oxide on my face or auditioning for kabuki. Going to donate this.

Consistency wise, it melts into the skin nicely and I love the fact that it has SPF 42.

I wouldn't mind trying this same MISSHA product again if I can get it for cheap, but would have to try #27 Honey Beige or #31 Golden Beige. For now I'm sticking to my Dr. Dennis Gross CC cream for days when I need light cover.

on 10/9/2015 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My first try at a BB Cream. Was matched with shade 23.

Packaging is 100% excellent. The pump at the end of a tube makes dispensing the product so hygienic. The product blends smoothly onto my face and best of all it plays well with other products. Moisturizers, primers, concealers, setting powders all had no problems sitting underneath or on top of this. Feels light on my face and at the end of the day after cleansing my skin did feel softer. Has a powdery scent that diffuses over time.

I used my fingers to apply this and it evened out my skin tone very well. It didn't cover my acne spots though so I would call this light to medium coverage. I didn't layer on more to see if it had buildable coverage as I prefer a lighter foundation and concealer where it is needed than having a heavy layer of foundation.

The color of this BB cream is interesting to say the least. Out of the pump it is very dark and when first applied it looks grey. Freaked out when I first tried it because it looked like I rubbed ash on my face. Then in a few minutes the grey fades away to match my skin except for a a bit of a pinkish tone. Now I'm an NC 30 so pinkish tones are a deal breaker for me but this stuff didn't make it look artificial. It just looked like my skin with a bit of a pinkish tone like maybe how it was when I was a baby. Unfortunately that meant that my face didn't match my neck and I hate extending foundation onto my neck. Besides that it made my skin look great. Pores blurred. Tone evened out. Looked like nice skin minus the acne spots.

Didn't want to give up so I combined this with Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana to see if that could add a bit of warmth and make it match more my natural yellow based undertone. Helped somewhat in that I didn't look too weird with pink face and yellow neck but still not completely matched.

Will not repurchase though because it's not that great for my oily skin. I'm shiny in four hours and I need to blot and powder. Plus I don't like the fact that I need to special order a very yellow based powder for it to work. Still can't complain. I'll use the tube up and recommend this for fair to medium gals with pinkish undertones and dry to normal skin.

on 8/5/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this product, it blends into my skin seamlessly and it really looks like I have nothing on if I blend it properly with my brush. You can build up the coverage and it covers the large pores on my nose so well. Overall, it's a really great product and well worth the money, superior to all of the western foundations and bb creams that I've tried in the same price range. Also you can get it on Ebay for a cheap as chips price with free worldwide shipping.

edit: I dropped one star as it doesn't last very long on my oily skin without powder. with powder it does last quite well though.