MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

on 5/24/2018 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This replaced all my foundations at the moment. I find it a bit glowy and it gives the perfectly smooth, bright, natural look to your face. It really looks like there's no makeup. Of course, don't expect super full coverage but it is a high medium coverage, better than most of the foundations. The longevity is pretty amazing, especially because it seems slippery at first, but it hangs on in the most beautiful way, it doesn't crack or become weird, it just fades a bit. I set it with powder in my t-zone and on my chin. I am not super oily at the end of the day, I just have that healthy glow. I know the shade-range is awful for deeper skin tones, but for me, this is a blessing because I'm super fair with a neutral undertone. It might seem a little bit on the grey side but it blends perfectly and seamlessly even with my hands. Plus the high spf. I absolutely love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well I'm totally sold on Korean skin care and makeup. Seriously. This bottle cost me $26 CAD - like half the price of high end stuff I buy at Sephora - and this is by far some of the best foundation I've ever used. I got this at our local T&T market (you can also request samples from the company and they are happy to send some) and wow. Like wow. This goes on like silk. It has great coverage. My only complaint is that I have really oily skin so if I don't use an oil controlling primer this does start to come off at the end of the day. I think I'm going to try their Signature Real Complete which apparently is a little lighter and doesn't contain any oil. This BB cream is amazing though. I don't think it contributes additional oil to my face, but it doesn't help it either - and it doesn't claim to do that so I wasn't expecting it.

It doesn't seem to clog my pores at all and if it wasn't for my oily skin I could put this right on my skin without a primer. This is the only foundation I've ever seen go on like you have a primer on your face.

Seriously give this a try... I've tried all sorts of high-end and expensive foundations and this stuff is not only better than the "high-end" brands I've tried, but it also has skin benefits. I was so skeptical at first to step out of my bubble and buy something at a super market but I'm so glad I did. I'm now trying out lots of different brands I find at T&T and so far I've had amazing luck.

Give it a try you won't regret it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless.

on 3/13/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is one of the most hyped BB creams out there and was said to be good for oily skin. I bought mine online at Althea Korea because they offer the best prize compared to buying it at the mall. I got the shade No. 23, Natural Beige.

When I tried the BB cream, the first thing that I noticed was that it's grayish and it has a perfume-like scent to it. I was scared that the shade won't match with my skin tone. Fortunately, when I blended it on my skin, it actually matched pretty well and the color progressively looked better. It provided a decent amount of coverage and has a dewy, natural finish. The BB cream's thick but it feels light and gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. I just add a little more on the areas that need more coverage, like my acne scars. I'm not much of a fan of the dewy look because I'm naturally oily so I set everything with loose powder to tone down the shine. The BB cream lasted for about 5 to 7 hours on my face. I still got oily and had to blot once in a while but I noticed that I'm not as oily as I normally do.

I've only used this BB cream for a week and so far, I'm loving it. I haven't broken out from it and my skin looks and feels better, probably because of the skincare properties it has. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of this BB cream. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It's perfect for every day use.

in order for this not to look cakey, you will only need a pea size. my technique is to use it by putting small dots of this on my face and spread them with fingers. i do the forehead first, then my cheeks, and last is my chin. then i just dab my favorite estee lauder dw foundation as a concealer on the spots this bb cream missed. (yes, it is a bb cream and it wouldnt cover perfectly) , which also saves more foundation. and in order for it not to clog your pores, after washing with your cleanser at night, make sure you also use some toner to remove some of what's left of it. this is the best bb cream i have tried so far.

on 2/20/2017 4:36:00 PM

This stuff totally lives up to the hype if you can find your shade. I use shade 21 and it covers very well. It's not too yellow or too pink. It doesn't leave skin too shiny or leave too much of a mask to the point where you have to dip your face in powder (this is a common issue I have with Korean bb creams). It doesn't show dry patches and looks natural. It is also a great value, you can get a large tube on ebay for $15 with free shipping or $8 for a small tube. I also find a tube lasts longer than most Korean bb creams. Missha also sells a primer for bb cream that gives a pearly finish. I also love the high spf, which is one of the reasons I mostly use Korean bb bream as opposed to foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this product for the winter when my skin is drier than normal. I have very oily skin in the summer, but when Canadian winter hits I get a lot of dryness alongside super fair skin. I have no.21, which is the closest match to my skin (MAC NC15/Estee Lauder 1W1) although this has a more grey/pink undertone compared to my yellow undertone but you can only see the difference if you're a perfectionist like me. It looks super grey when you pump it out but after you've blended it in it oxidises to a more natural skin colour.
If my skin is really dry then I don't set this with any powder and it dries down very nicely, and I like the light-medium coverage of this plus the fact that it has some spf and I can easily blend it in with my fingers.
Be warned those who want to try this, this product can range from $10-35 depending on where you buy it from, if you order from Korea or some international retailer it is much cheaper than ordering from a local retailer (shipping is way longer tho). I got mine for $15CAD off amazon prime, amazon is really good about not selling counterfeits but I would still recommend reading the reviews to see if it's legit.
The reason I gave this four stars is because it has only five shades, and the darkest is seriously not dark at all. I know that it's standard to only offer three shades with Korean brands, but omg guys get it together

on 12/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I already used one 20ml tube and I'm finishing a full size tube (50ml). I already purchased a new one, because this has become my number 1 face makeup product for everyday.

I'm around NC20-25 for reference. The color #27 is too dark for me, so I use #23. It's a bit light when applied but it oxidizes to almost match my skin tone. I use a little bit of bronze powder to warm a little bit, but overall it looks so natural! I love it. It doesn't bother my very oily skin (although I use it with the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector), it blends seamlessly with my skin with little effort, uniforms it (the coverage is rather light to medium, but I prefer it that way - it's buildable). It makes my skin look like skin, but in a much better version. After applied with powder on top it doesn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It's really comfortable to wear on a daily basis, I don't really feel it in my skin.

It can be applied with hands, sponge, or brushes. I prefer using my Zoeva brush because I don't like to have my hands with product.

Overall it's an excellent product with an excellent price (I usually buy it from ebay directly from Korean sellers). It's a keeper!

on 10/23/2016 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin has a lot of redness, occasional pimples and other imperfections, so I need a product that provides a heavy coverage while looking natural. This BB cream alone is not that product, and I use it together with another BB cream for a better coverage. Nevertheless, this product is an essential part of my makeup routine, and I have gone through 4 bottles now.

I start with spreading this BB cream all over my face with my fingers. After that, I dab more product to areas with imperfections. To ensure that everything is in place and blended, I blend everything in using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. To finish off, I dab a small amount of Dr. Jart BB Dis-a-pore on my t-zone. This provides more coverage, and makes my face less shiny.

I have tried endless amount of foundations, concealers and bb creams, and this is absolutely the best method I have found. Maybe one day I'll find the HG product that does what these two do together but until then I'm happy to continue my layering technique Using these two together covers all my imperfections, makes my skin look healthy and glowing, while also lasting all day. I wouldn't recommend this to some one with oily skin though as I feel that Perfect Cover is not the best for oily skin.

* Edited: My skin has become considerably better, and as I have no imperfections anymore, Perfect Cover is now my HG product that I use on its own. The shade 13 is perfect for my pale skin.

on 6/9/2016 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream felt really heavy on my face yet it barely covered anything. It also had a really weird gray cast.