MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.9

I'm NC20-25. The shade that best matches me is number 21 (although I've used number 23 in the past when I was more tanned i.e. NC25-30). This BB cream smoothes over imperfections and gives the skin a dewy, healthy looking finish. I have combination skin (oily nose) and this BB cream is pretty long wearing. When you first apply, it looks a little greyish but after a minute or so, it blends nicely into your skin and you don't see the grey cast anymore. Texture wise, the product glides on and its medium (not too liquid or dry) consistency makes it easy to blend. Smell is powdery, pleasant and not too strong/ overpowering. Overall, a reliable BB cream! I've gone through 3 tubes of this already.

on 4/21/2018 12:29:00 PM

medium coverage , creamy hydrating texture but not oily , good for everyday use
shade 27 honey beige has a strong yellow undertone , suitable for olive and tanned skin tones with warm undertones
packaging is good , a squeeze tube with a pump and the size is bigger than ordinary foundations (50 ml )

on 3/7/2018 1:50:00 PM

I am prone to congested pores and breakouts, and this product seriously broke me out. It bummed me out because this is a beautiful texture and awesome one-step, easy morning coverage (it's true that if you're close at all to the shade it somehow looks great on skin). I love the pump! However, I can't reach for this because I know it will mess with my skin.

on 2/25/2018 12:37:00 PM

I really wish this worked for me and I could join the ravers. The packaging is great, the price is reasonable, the SPF is good and the coverage is nice. To be fair, my skin isn't the easiest to work with and I tried this product with a few different moisturizers and primers but it just isn't for my face. I have dry cheeks with a pretty oily t-zone and large pores in my t-zone. This feels thick and looks a little cakey and settles into each pore and even the finest of lines within a couple of hours and does not look nice at all. I do recommend anyone give this a try because it is a good product, but my skin is particularly difficult and I won't be even finishing this bottle.

on 2/23/2018 1:52:00 AM

I'm a Nc 20-25, got the shade no. 21 , generally not liking the shade and its undertone , it is too gray , did swatches with every foundation/base makeup I have owned , it is the 'grayest' among all , just not a good undertone , I prefer much more a yellow undertone base.

The texture is nice , lightly scented , felt really comfortable on the skin , it gives a demi-matte, satin finished, if it is not for the gray undertone, I'll definitely be using this a lot.
The coverage was medium , not as buildable as everyone had rave about but it still gives the coverage I want , I have tons of hyperpigmenation , acne scarring and large pores , it covers up majority of my redness but some of my blemishes still peaking through , well i don't really mind it as concealer will do the job , it does blur out my pores .

It is an overall nice bb cream, but the undertone....Ugh
If they changed the undertone to more neutral I will definitely repurchase it again , but for now, it is a pass.

I really do love this B.B. cream, the only problem is that it takes some trial and error to find what other products work with it, and by that I mean primers. I wore it one day with the dermalogica skin perfect primer, and it only lasted a few hours until it started breaking up. Then I tried it with the dermalogica hydro blur, and it took me twice the time to blend it in. It worked perfectly with two faced hangover primer, however that primer breaks me out if I wear too many days in a row... so I’m still trying to see what works and what doesn’t. It really is a beautiful B.B. cream however.... I love the way it applies when paired with the right primer, or without a primer for that matter... the color #13 is great for me on the days I dont want to wear concealer as it really does brighten my face, without making me look ghostly. I also love the packaging, I am a huge fan of the pump. The price also cannot be beat! So affordable, you can get it on amazon for $11.00. All in all, I do love this stuff... much better than some of the other B.B. creams out there, and the high end ones while we are at it... for the price, I definitely say try it. I have dry skin with an oily T-zone due to fish oil supplements, and this really does hydrate and feel nourishing. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

This is the first and only BB cream I've tried, as I had a few requirements before delving into the BB cream world. 1) I wanted one as close to my shade as possible, and 2) I wanted a true Korean one as theirs have an intense focus on skincare.

Firstly, the packaging on this is amazing, I love the pump/squeeze tube style, it keeps it hygienic, and easy to use, plus the pump doesn't shoot the product out everywhere.

Secondly, I love the feel of this, it felt very heavy and thick going on, but once blended out with my fingers, or a damp sponge it feels weightless, even after a 12 hour day, which is rare. I usually feel every product on my face and it gets grosser with each hour its on my face so I'm glad this product does not feel this way at all.

Thirdly, it is so nice and moisturizing. I have oily, dehydrated, sensitive skin, and this feels so nice on, it starts off a bit tacky, but dries down to being soo comfortable, it also has not caused any reactions, like breakouts, rashes or eczema flare-ups for me.

The only reason I took off a lippie was due to the fact that while they offer a shade close to my skin tone to pass, it's still not exactly right, I have shade number 27 (Honey Beige), which is very close but just slightly, too dark for me, as well as a touch orangey. Now I don't really mind this as its relatively undetectable to most people (even my make-up obsessed friends couldn't tell), but I noticed, so I usually add a couple drops of a lighter foundation to make it match me perfectly.

Overall, this is a great product, I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current tube runs out. I do wish though they had more shades, but I feel like that's the story of most of our lives.

on 12/16/2017 11:01:00 AM

I find that this is pretty heavy and mask like, heavier than full coverage foundations that I've used like ELDW. I sheer it out with some Bioré watery essence ss and it works better for me this way. It takes a few minutes to set and not look grey but it lasts all day and doesn't break me out. I like that it has good sun protection, which I have found is harder to find in other BB's or TM's and when I have found it it's been way too oily. This is nice and matte. Overall I do like this product and would probably buy it again.

This is a review for the shade No.27 Honey Beige. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone and this suits me really well, although a bit on the light side.

I think I found my HG BB cream. I usually struggle with the undertone (either too pink, too orange or too ashy) on me but this shade looks great on me. It's a bit light but after bronzer it looks amazing. I'm also very impressed with the coverage. Because of my acne scars and redness I always prefer a medium/full coverage foundation and this really covers 80% of my imperfection and I can totally skip concealer. Don't get me wrong, you can still see the scars but it is not that noticeable anymore.

I also enjoy the package and the scent. It comes in a pump which I really liked and there is a sweet subtle scent.

The finish can be a bit on the dewy side and this is specially true if you use a dampened beauty blender. I'm not a fan with dewy looks since I am pretty oily already. I use my Real Techniques buffing or expert brush and they blend out the BB cream beautifully and really mattify the finish quite a bit.

I normally don't use a primer underneath and instead just set it with powder and setting spray. It last about 8 hours which I'm more than okay with, and if I want it to last longer I can just apply primer underneath.

Definitely recommend and have already bought a backup - love this stuff!

on 6/1/2017 11:03:00 AM

I have this in #13 and #21. I generally buy Korean BBs because they are affordable and tend to have the warmer undertones I like. #13 is still a bit pink for me, but once it absorbs it looks perfectly fine. This color tends to impart an illuminator effect, which coupled with the SPF makes it a great all in one product for me.

I have used better BB creams than this but never for this cheap. I love the powerful SPF and the amount of coverage it imparts while not being sticky. I was using Smashbox BB for a while, which has the better coverage but a thicker texture. This product is the best balance for me at the moment, especially in the summer.

Normally I don't like pumps like this because they tend to break at random, but after 3 tubes of this I have never had that problem. You do lose some product with this type of packaging, but at this price point I'm not upset about it either.