MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.9

I really do love this B.B. cream, the only problem is that it takes some trial and error to find what other products work with it, and by that I mean primers. I wore it one day with the dermalogica skin perfect primer, and it only lasted a few hours until it started breaking up. Then I tried it with the dermalogica hydro blur, and it took me twice the time to blend it in. It worked perfectly with two faced hangover primer, however that primer breaks me out if I wear too many days in a row... so I’m still trying to see what works and what doesn’t. It really is a beautiful B.B. cream however.... I love the way it applies when paired with the right primer, or without a primer for that matter... the color #13 is great for me on the days I dont want to wear concealer as it really does brighten my face, without making me look ghostly. I also love the packaging, I am a huge fan of the pump. The price also cannot be beat! So affordable, you can get it on amazon for $11.00. All in all, I do love this stuff... much better than some of the other B.B. creams out there, and the high end ones while we are at it... for the price, I definitely say try it. I have dry skin with an oily T-zone due to fish oil supplements, and this really does hydrate and feel nourishing. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

This is the first and only BB cream I've tried, as I had a few requirements before delving into the BB cream world. 1) I wanted one as close to my shade as possible, and 2) I wanted a true Korean one as theirs have an intense focus on skincare.

Firstly, the packaging on this is amazing, I love the pump/squeeze tube style, it keeps it hygienic, and easy to use, plus the pump doesn't shoot the product out everywhere.

Secondly, I love the feel of this, it felt very heavy and thick going on, but once blended out with my fingers, or a damp sponge it feels weightless, even after a 12 hour day, which is rare. I usually feel every product on my face and it gets grosser with each hour its on my face so I'm glad this product does not feel this way at all.

Thirdly, it is so nice and moisturizing. I have oily, dehydrated, sensitive skin, and this feels so nice on, it starts off a bit tacky, but dries down to being soo comfortable, it also has not caused any reactions, like breakouts, rashes or eczema flare-ups for me.

The only reason I took off a lippie was due to the fact that while they offer a shade close to my skin tone to pass, it's still not exactly right, I have shade number 27 (Honey Beige), which is very close but just slightly, too dark for me, as well as a touch orangey. Now I don't really mind this as its relatively undetectable to most people (even my make-up obsessed friends couldn't tell), but I noticed, so I usually add a couple drops of a lighter foundation to make it match me perfectly.

Overall, this is a great product, I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current tube runs out. I do wish though they had more shades, but I feel like that's the story of most of our lives.

on 12/16/2017 11:01:00 AM

I find that this is pretty heavy and mask like, heavier than full coverage foundations that I've used like ELDW. I sheer it out with some Bioré watery essence ss and it works better for me this way. It takes a few minutes to set and not look grey but it lasts all day and doesn't break me out. I like that it has good sun protection, which I have found is harder to find in other BB's or TM's and when I have found it it's been way too oily. This is nice and matte. Overall I do like this product and would probably buy it again.

This is a review for the shade No.27 Honey Beige. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone and this suits me really well, although a bit on the light side.

I think I found my HG BB cream. I usually struggle with the undertone (either too pink, too orange or too ashy) on me but this shade looks great on me. It's a bit light but after bronzer it looks amazing. I'm also very impressed with the coverage. Because of my acne scars and redness I always prefer a medium/full coverage foundation and this really covers 80% of my imperfection and I can totally skip concealer. Don't get me wrong, you can still see the scars but it is not that noticeable anymore.

I also enjoy the package and the scent. It comes in a pump which I really liked and there is a sweet subtle scent.

The finish can be a bit on the dewy side and this is specially true if you use a dampened beauty blender. I'm not a fan with dewy looks since I am pretty oily already. I use my Real Techniques buffing or expert brush and they blend out the BB cream beautifully and really mattify the finish quite a bit.

I normally don't use a primer underneath and instead just set it with powder and setting spray. It last about 8 hours which I'm more than okay with, and if I want it to last longer I can just apply primer underneath.

Definitely recommend and have already bought a backup - love this stuff!

on 6/1/2017 11:03:00 AM

I have this in #13 and #21. I generally buy Korean BBs because they are affordable and tend to have the warmer undertones I like. #13 is still a bit pink for me, but once it absorbs it looks perfectly fine. This color tends to impart an illuminator effect, which coupled with the SPF makes it a great all in one product for me.

I have used better BB creams than this but never for this cheap. I love the powerful SPF and the amount of coverage it imparts while not being sticky. I was using Smashbox BB for a while, which has the better coverage but a thicker texture. This product is the best balance for me at the moment, especially in the summer.

Normally I don't like pumps like this because they tend to break at random, but after 3 tubes of this I have never had that problem. You do lose some product with this type of packaging, but at this price point I'm not upset about it either.

For awhile the Missha products were my go to BB cream. I loved the way they feel and also their high coverage. However, I did not like their smell because I am sensitive to smells and unfortunately their colour does not match well with mine. I still have some and will use them from time to time but I will probably no longer repurchase.

on 1/23/2017 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Would not order again. Shows up my dry spots, doesn't last good for even few hours (unless I use a massive amount ~2ts of moisturiser and primer both) and too shiny for my liking. Decent coverage but that doesn't last - starts to disappear soon from spots such as chin, near the nose and cheeks.
A disappointment really after I heard that this was supposed to be a holy grail product to so many.

on 1/6/2017 7:05:00 PM

AMAZING product, I would say slightly more coverage given than that of a standard BB cream/tinted moisturizer and it is also buildable. This applies like a dream and you literally need a pea sized amount to cover entire face. For reference I have extremely sensitive and lately dry skin and this feels like it is really moisturizing my skin and does not clog pores. I use shade 23, which is perfect on my NC25 skin.. buy this you won't regret.

on 12/13/2016 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I love this stuff! Especially for winter. It lives in my gym bag and I put it on after swimming, for my trek home on the subway. It evens out the skin, and (I like to think) comforts it a bit after an hour in chlorinated water.

I use this, La Prairie cream blush, and Josie Maran stick illuminator, and I look like I've been to the gym (or having sex) (possibly having sex at the gym). Very glowy and happy..

By the time I want to take it off -- there is nothing there. I dunno where it went to, but there is no color on my micellar water soaked cotton. Magic.

I don't know if this will remain a favorite when the warm weather strikes. But for now, it feels very good on and for my skin.

Highly recommend. The only BB cream I really can see the point of.

on 12/7/2016 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this from Amazon as the price was great and I thought it would be perfect for travel to take the place of several items. I purchased the 27 shade for reference.
It was way too dark for my NC25 skin, first of all ( my fault). I might have been better off with the shade right before it. My skin is rather dry with some combination areas, especially on and around my nose; I found this to be better suited to combination to oily types as it wasn't enough hydration for me.
If you're say, NC30-35 and combination to oily 27 would be a good match and the coverage suitable for your needs ( I would imagine.) I think MISSHA has excellent products which won't break the bank and it's well worth trying out.
This is a yellow toned BB cream, so if you're pink toned ( I made this mistake) try Atomy ( also a Korean brand.)