MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin type : Normal
MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

on 9/22/2017 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using in my 20s and it was one of my favourite BB creams. The last one I bought was three years ago and I still have it. I tried other BB creams from Clinique, Olay, Garnier and so on. I like this brand better. I know you have to be careful when buying online because there are counterfeit ones too. I hope the formula is the same or better than the last one I bought. If it's different, I will update it here.

I love Misshapen products and this has been my go to BB cream for years now. I use No. 21 I still apply a primer but I also mix it half and half with the Missha CC Cream and that balances everything out perfectly... The color, coverage, and longevity. Also, since I'm only using a tiny bit of each product at a time it lasts me forever! And if I need to switch my makeup to "night on the town" mode, instead of having to remove everything and start over, the Missha compact foundation goes over this well with no gaming or creasing which is great if I'm in a hurry

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blends decently well with my skintone. This is too thick where it doesn't look very natural. Wasn't the best product but not terrible so I won't buy again. Unfortunately I read a lot of reviews and this one let me down.

Great BB cream all around. I can dab a tiny bit more on blemishes and blend away, but this bb cream can't conceal dark blemishes.
The reviewer before me is correct, a little goes a long way! The texture is quite thick and hard for me to spread, so I mix it with some moisturizer to make a smoother application. This is not only a skin care product, but a cosmetic one and you must treat it so. It is really hard to wash and you must do a good job at doing so in order to not break out.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hesitated to give this a try but got a sample from sephora.

This cream was better that the foundation i was using, it lasted longer, did not cake on my face, does not feel heavy and did not aggravate my acne.
The fragrance is light and nice. I will probably buy again.

on 4/14/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i'm 63 years old and have normal to dry skin. I use Retin-A so I have some flakiness. I'm NW20 and wear #21. The color match is the best I have found for my complexion. Good medium coverage. My skin looks like velvet.
I've tried all the Missha BB creams and this is my favorite. I've also tried some of the Skin 79 BB creams, Erborian BB and It CC Cream. None of these looked as good as M Perfect. For reference I also like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua , MUFE Face and Body but this has better coverage and better lasting power. I also wear Chantecaille Just Skin. I love the finish but color match is difficult and the coverage is light so when I need more coverage, Missha M Perfect is what I use.

on 4/8/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this Korean BB cream quite a bit. It has 42 SPF, which is great protection from the Florida sunshine. I ordered the sample packet from ebay and I ended up liking both the 21 and 23 shades, a mixture of which works best for me. Although I have some redness, this BB cream provided a nice amount of coverage, which I would have to say is in the medium to full range. Unlike US BB creams, this one covers more like a foundation. The two shades I used were very much neutral in color, more on the truly beige side than either pink or warm. Although my skin tone is pretty much neutral, I do have some slight pink undertones so these two shades didn't perfectly match but once I added powder and blush, the effect was quite nice. My skin is somewhat oily but when I set this BB cream with a mixture of UD Naked loose powder and Ben Nye Neutral Set powder and then finished with UD All Nighter setting spray, I didn't have to use blotting papers at all for the 5 or 6 hours I wore this makeup. This is a really good thing, considering I have to blot every few hours when I wear my other foundations. This BB cream also did not settle in my fine lines and it was really easy to blend with a damp RT sponge. My only reservation in deciding whether to purchase the full size tube is which color works best for me. 21 is a little too light and 23 is a little too dark. The optimal solution is to mix the two shades, which I did with the samples, but I'm not happy about having to purchase two full size tubes, which would run me about $45, a little less than the cost of my regular foundations, which I have plenty of btw. So I'm on the fence. I might purchase the darker shade for the summer though. I ride motorcycles with my DH and need a really good sunscreen for our longer rides. This BB cream would provide a high SPF and when used with Supergoop SPF 50 makeup setting spray, would give me adequate sunscreen protection. I do recommend this BB cream because I think the finish is quite lovely. However, I have looked into purchasing the oily skin formula. So I'm unsure what I'm going to do at this point but that doesn't negate the good results I got when I used this product. I did like the finish and the lasting power of this BB cream and find it far superior to any US product I've tried. It's obviously completely different from any US product and I'm glad I gave it a trial run. I will make a purchase as soon as I decide which color and formula I want. I highly recommend this BB cream for all skin types, even for dry skin. It goes on very creamy and the coverage is excellent. Who could ask for more?

on 3/12/2016 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gray tint is not toooo bad, but it's still visible and something that I would not prefer. Made my skin oily and pores bigger.

on 12/13/2015 11:04:00 PM

Very nice. One pump is enough for my face and a little down the middle of my neck. It starts off neutral, almost grey and then changes to skin tone.

on 8/22/2015 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally, i found the one that suits best on my face. I use garnier bb cream before this product. The previous one is also good but it's just not for me because it makes my face looks darker, maybe because it doesnt match my shade.
I decided to use this missha m perfect cover bb cream in shade no.21. I really love it! The oil control power is just awesome. I don't know but i feel like it moisturize my skin as well.