MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin type : Dry
MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.7

on 9/14/2017 11:57:00 AM

Bought a pack with three small sizes of the lighter shades. One made me orange, one brown and one was the right shade but the undertone made me grey. I looked dead for a few days until I figured it out. Also gave me two spots. I've had under ten spots in my entire life (am now 35),so that's quite the accomplishment. Went back to my regular brand, this is in the bin.

on 7/24/2017 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in #13 Bright Beige as I heard it was a good match for NW10 skin. I found the consistency, coverage and finish what you would expect of a BB cream_ moisturizing, semi-glowy with to light-med coverage. I don't particularly care about the spf factor as there can never be enough in your foundation to give you adequate protection unless you wear 1/4th tsp of foundation on your face. Anyway, I've giving this 4 lippies because the formula was fine. So why the one lippie off? Well #13 shade is really weird! I don't typically take lippies off for color match because what doesn't work for me may be perfect for someone else. However, in this case, there is something really wrong with #13, and I have noticed in reviews that I am not the first to mention this. When I swatched, it looked so perfect for nw10 (super pale with serious pink undertones), however when I applied it I had a noticeably gray cast. Considering the shade is called "Bright Beige" and I ended up looking flat and gray, I took a lippie off. Maybe other shades are much better.

on 3/29/2017 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I had a fairly good sized sample of this--about a week's worth. While I liked the coverage and the staying power, it was very drying. It's probably a great fit for someone with oily skin but us drier ladies will probably not like this.

on 3/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

on 11/23/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After hearing about the BB cream hype, I decided to try Missha's. I'm 50, Mediterranean/fair skinned, not too many lines have slightly normal to dry skin. The color I use is # 27 Honey Beige, it seems dark but you don't use much and it adjusts to your skin tone!

This product gives me the polished look I need without looking overdone. I apply the BB cream over a moisturizer (I like Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Toning Lotion) with my fingers and spot-cover on areas that need a little more coverage. Once applied, it looks like my skin but better. I look healthier, refreshed and it has a nice subtle glow. After a few weeks of use, my skin has a plumped effect, lines and spots seem reduced.
It doesn't melt off my face in warm weather, I love that it has a high spf.

Ingredients: Has great skin-loving ingredients. Gatuline RC, Hyaluronic Acids, Ceramide, caviar (caviar supposedly has vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidant properties), Squalene, jojoba, macadamia seed oil, Rosemary and Chamomile, high SPF, 42+++.

Texture: Very smooth and lightweight.

Packaging: It's housed in an opaque, pump-style bottle, which protects the ingredients.

Price: Very reasonable, I've easily spent three times the amount for brands like Le Metier de Beaute, Chanel and Guerlain. I consider this a bargain, especially if you wait for the VIP sale and get it at 40% off.

Nasty ingredients: It does have mineral oil but that has not ever bothered me.

on 7/7/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product witfh spf. Coverage is more like a foundation but very natural. I have used so many expensive foundations but this is by far the best for dry, mature skin. It's also very affordable. I use a Real Technique sponge. I am a no. 27 Honey Beige with a yellow undertone.

At first I thought this was a magical product. It is from Korea (aka homeland of BB creams) and the minute I applied it to my skin I could tell just how smooth the texture was. It was easy to blend and layer; colors are not that on point I must say because most of them run on a pinkish side and I have a warm undertone, so I ended up mixing two shades for my perfect match.

2 hours of wearing it and my skin began to itch like hell; I then removed my entire make-up only to realize that my skin became so irritated and red underneath this BB cream that I had to forget half an hour spent applying make-up, remove everything and quickly apply a soothing charcoal mask to calm down the skin.

I am still left with painful blemishes (underneath the skin) and lots of red bumps. My skin is extra sensitive and I had to skip make-up for several days now, only not to irritate it any further. Funnily enough, this is not the first Missha product which caused me so much skin drama. Same goes to the brand's sheet masks, they are awful and caused blemishes all over my skin, even around my mouth and neck. Avoid at all costs! I'd rather use L'oreal foundation and Lush masks than this! You've been warned.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this in shade 27 honey beige which matches perfectly with my NC35 skin. This is my first Asian BB. It's a little thicker texture and heavier coverage than I'm used to with TM, but it looks good and lasts well on my dry skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I won't argue that there's a grey cast upon application, but once blended on the skin it's fine. The color counteracts some of the red in my skin, and it has a nice coverage and ss...It's not too matte nor is it dewy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail BB-cream. I've used it on and off for almost four years, and no matter how many other BB-creams and foundations I try I keep coming back to this one.
As a pale girl i swith between no. 13 and no. 21, some might say that the undertone is too grey but for me it works perfectly. Most foundations either look to orange or pink on me and it just looks so unnatural.
The coverage is light to medium, which i like because no matter how much I put on it doesn't look cakey or make my pores feel clogged. I have dry skin so I'm not sure how this would work on oily, since it does give a slightly dewy finish, but it goes away quite fast. The only downside is that the colour options are limited, as for most BB-creams.
In conclusion I'd recommend this to anyone.