MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this bb cream / foundation! It is perfect for my dry skin and the coverage is amazing! I got it in the shade 13 and I have finally found my perfect color match for my very pale skin. Plus it has a SPF of 45 which just makes it even more perfect than it already is. Love love loooove it, so glad I found it, would recommend to everyone! :)

on 8/17/2016 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this for a couple of years now (am in my mid 60's) and it's really the best I've found for all around wear. Easy to apply; I use my fingers mostly but once in a while a foundation brush. It covers well, without being cakey, and it's light enough to wear in the summer time. No scent, or at least if there is, I don't notice it. Limited range of shades, but I have 3 (13, 21, and 23) and I've learned to mix a few drops of this one and one or two drops of that one, and get pretty much the shade I need. It also has sunscreen (42 spf) built in so it's like getting foundation and sunscreen in one products. Also I can build on it a little, and so I rarely need concealer anymore. Probably best for dry skin, which I have.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Missha Perfect Cover in #13 Bright Beige.

This is my first BB cream and I am delighted! I have extremely pale skin (think N5) with a yellow undertone and pink overtones from redness. To ensure the best colour fit I do lighten this slightly with the Manic Panic white foundation. The product lean more towards cooler skin tones and is pinkish but is still wearable on me even though I prefer yelllower products generally.

The reason I really adore this is the way it is so moisturizing on my skin. It is very dewy. For someone with extremely dry skin like me this is excellent. The product glides on softly and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It is perfect for everyday wear and stays well throughout the day with a primer. I am very pleased with this find and will be repurchasing.

on 12/1/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream gave my mom major rashes. She had to ask our dermatologist for medicines to ease the itchiness and the rashes that apoeared on her face. Major fail!

on 10/6/2013 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this BB Cream. I have really sensitive super dry skin and I have had no problems with this BB Cream. I use it in the shade #27 and it matches my skin perfectly. In the Missha website they do recommend you moisturize well before applying it since it can be quite drying, for me its no problem since I moisturize always before applying any product on my face, and they also recommend you set it with a powder for people with oily skin. Since I have dry skin, powder and I don't get along, however I do powder my forehead, nose and upper lip lightly since I do tend to sweat. I love the packaging, since it has a pump and I don't think I will look for any other BB Cream. I do have good skin, no blemishes or acne, but I do tend to get dry patches and this does not accentuate them, I also bought this for my mom who has combination skin, with acne and acne spots and it has helped her as well even out her skin tone and lighten those dark spots. I bought this on ebay for $15 and I love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If you're looking into trying BB Creams for the first time, the Missha Perfect Cover is a great product to start. The shades are very forgiving. My friend and I are completely different shades. She is about 3-4 shades lighter than me but still manages to pull off the same shade of Missha bb cream. Somehow, it seems to oxidize to match your skin colour. Though I do hear that this comes in 5 different shades now! I first tried this over 3 years ago and this product has ever since been a part of my makeup collection on and off. A bottle will last you a good 8-9 months with daily use.

Although it is very thick, coverage is actually light-medium. Definitely covers all my redness but my dark spots/acne spots still peek through, even with 2-3 layers. I guess the main reason I like this product is because it's so quick and easy to apply. It has a very natural finish that looks matte. I gravitate towards this as a foundation during summer because my dry spots act up from June-August and this is one of the only product I've tried that doesn't accentuate the patchy spots.
My main issue so far is that my whiteheads around my nose do tend to get noticeable after about 8+ hours of use.

on 5/23/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This my HG product for a good year. I loved that it came in different skin tones in which I was #27. It gives great coverage while allowing your natural skin to shine through. I loved the consistency in the winter months because it was very creamy and a little bit spreads a long ways.. I also find the coverage to be quite buildable. I thought the packaging it came in was pretty and it has an expensive appearance. However, as I reached less of the product, the pump no longer pumped anything out. I ended up having to cut the product open to find that there was still a decent amount of product left. I had a similiar pump issue with Missha Signature Complete BB cream. The only other con I have of this product is that it does emphasize dry/flaky patches on the skin. But, I do miss using the product and I'm looking forward to repurchasing. Oh yea, and it's also great at covering redness too!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Shades Comparison Reference:
#13 Milky Beige - NC10
#21 Light Beige - NC20
#23 Natural Beige - NC20, NC25*, NC30
#27 Honey Beige - NC30, NC35

(All based on other people's reviews)
* most people using #23 state they have NC25 skin tone but there have been a few that caution #23 users to be below the color range of NC27-30. YMMV :/

Testers: in my experience as a NC20-25, #21 will be a closer match than #23 if you take into account of oxidation and (an accidentally) heavy hand.

The #21 has a strong pink base that is really obvious against someone with yellow skin tone (me). It has more of a brightening effect that is still natural if not put on too heavily.

The #23 has a STRONG yellow tone that would be great for those who are more tanned and have a yellow skin tone (NC25+). Personally I thought it had a slight orange tint as it oxidized...though the sales girl did say this had a 'natural finish' for those who matches the shade.

Neither had much lasting power. They were tried on the back of my hand right after being cleansed. It lasted maybe 2 hours? Not quite until the next time I had to wash my hands. It might last longer if set with powder.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have used this product for a year, eventually got bored (like I always do) but am planning on purchasing it again. I have sensitive and dry skin, despite the old lady smell it does not irritate my skin. The smell grew on me and now I like it. The coverage is good also. For reference I have Siberia skin, or MAC NC5-10 and I mixed the 13 and 21 for a perfect match. I only gave it four stars because it is not very long wearing, unless you wear powder (which I don't). By the end on the day my skin basically has nothing on it.

on 11/29/2012 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Would I buy it again? Hell ya! For reference I am roughly an NC10 and the lightest shade (bright beige) fmatches me perfectly! Very dewy but not oily finish, very natural, it does cover my redness really nicely! I looove this stuff!!