MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

Wow! Holy Grail summer foundation with SPF 42. Beautiful shade 27 for my light/medium olive skin, just perfect for slight summer tan WC 20-25. Very nice texture, just a tad mat, but very close to neutral, no horrible sunscreen sheen. If you really want a dewy look, you can add it back to your cheeks and highlight other areas if you like, the upper lip, around the brows, down the nose etc. See my review of Ellis Faas highlighter for this purpose, very natural.
Trust the Koreans to get it right - they prize a light, sun-protected complexion, and they are right - even if it seems to clear up acne in the short run, long term sun exposure gives you wrinkles and if you are prone to acne, eventually solar comedones - yikes! look it up on YouTube- with the passage of time. Not to mention skin cancer! Wish they had had this when I was younger, I would have used it religiously every day. Young ladies, pay attention, if you prize a youthful unwrinkled skin, stay out of the sun. If you like the tanned look, use an artificial tanning lotion, but SPF your skin from the sun.
And best of all, very reasonable price, and very sanitary portable pump container.

on 5/24/2018 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This replaced all my foundations at the moment. I find it a bit glowy and it gives the perfectly smooth, bright, natural look to your face. It really looks like there's no makeup. Of course, don't expect super full coverage but it is a high medium coverage, better than most of the foundations. The longevity is pretty amazing, especially because it seems slippery at first, but it hangs on in the most beautiful way, it doesn't crack or become weird, it just fades a bit. I set it with powder in my t-zone and on my chin. I am not super oily at the end of the day, I just have that healthy glow. I know the shade-range is awful for deeper skin tones, but for me, this is a blessing because I'm super fair with a neutral undertone. It might seem a little bit on the grey side but it blends perfectly and seamlessly even with my hands. Plus the high spf. I absolutely love it!

on 3/13/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is one of the most hyped BB creams out there and was said to be good for oily skin. I bought mine online at Althea Korea because they offer the best prize compared to buying it at the mall. I got the shade No. 23, Natural Beige.

When I tried the BB cream, the first thing that I noticed was that it's grayish and it has a perfume-like scent to it. I was scared that the shade won't match with my skin tone. Fortunately, when I blended it on my skin, it actually matched pretty well and the color progressively looked better. It provided a decent amount of coverage and has a dewy, natural finish. The BB cream's thick but it feels light and gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. I just add a little more on the areas that need more coverage, like my acne scars. I'm not much of a fan of the dewy look because I'm naturally oily so I set everything with loose powder to tone down the shine. The BB cream lasted for about 5 to 7 hours on my face. I still got oily and had to blot once in a while but I noticed that I'm not as oily as I normally do.

I've only used this BB cream for a week and so far, I'm loving it. I haven't broken out from it and my skin looks and feels better, probably because of the skincare properties it has. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of this BB cream. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It's perfect for every day use.

on 2/20/2017 4:36:00 PM

This stuff totally lives up to the hype if you can find your shade. I use shade 21 and it covers very well. It's not too yellow or too pink. It doesn't leave skin too shiny or leave too much of a mask to the point where you have to dip your face in powder (this is a common issue I have with Korean bb creams). It doesn't show dry patches and looks natural. It is also a great value, you can get a large tube on ebay for $15 with free shipping or $8 for a small tube. I also find a tube lasts longer than most Korean bb creams. Missha also sells a primer for bb cream that gives a pearly finish. I also love the high spf, which is one of the reasons I mostly use Korean bb bream as opposed to foundation.

on 12/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I already used one 20ml tube and I'm finishing a full size tube (50ml). I already purchased a new one, because this has become my number 1 face makeup product for everyday.

I'm around NC20-25 for reference. The color #27 perfect for summer, and #23 is nice for my winter color, so I have both to use all year around. The color #23 it's a bit light when applied but it oxidizes to almost match my skin tone. I use a little bit of bronze powder to warm a little bit, but overall it looks so natural! I love it. It doesn't bother my very oily skin (although I use it with the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector), it blends seamlessly with my skin with little effort, uniforms it (the coverage is rather light to medium, but I prefer it that way - it's buildable). It makes my skin look like skin, but in a much better version. After applied with powder on top it doesn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It's really comfortable to wear on a daily basis, I don't really feel it in my skin.

It can be applied with hands, sponge, or brushes. I prefer using my Zoeva brush because I don't like to have my hands with product.

Overall it's an excellent product with an excellent price (I usually buy it from ebay directly from Korean sellers). It's a keeper!

EDIT: I use this product on an everyday basis and I have not found anything that can give me the same results as this one, so I've been repurchasing over the years. Holy grail product for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream is absolutely amazing. The product itself is pretty thick but it blends seamlessly. It has full coverage while still looking like my own skin but better. It privides sun protection and other benefits so i cant find any reason not to love this product. The best way to apply this bb cream is with my fingers as if i am applying any other creams/lotions. It gives a natural glow and lasts all day if set with powder.
It sucks how there arent many colors to choose from though:(

This is my 4th bottle. Best bb cream ever (and I tried a LOT of BB's!)

on 6/10/2015 2:40:00 PM

I really like this bb cream it gives my skin a healthy and dewy look alone and I usually layer it underneath foundation if I'm doing a full face and it doesn't cake up but I use a light/med coverage foundation rimmel match perfection because my skin is really dry and sensitive with acne scars and I feel comfortable wearing it alone too plus the smell is amazing imo like baby lotion and it has a pump

Great coverage and quick to put on. Easy to blend, but putting too much on will make you look pale. It's moisturizing for the winter months. Though I have oily skin, wearing other foundations will not apply as smoothly as this does in the cold weather. Completely recommend

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bb cream, it has the perfect coverage and it doesn't break me out.