MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

This bb cream is phenomenal. My only concern is the scent. I dont like the scent of this bb cream.

on 5/24/2018 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This replaced all my foundations at the moment. I find it a bit glowy and it gives the perfectly smooth, bright, natural look to your face. It really looks like there's no makeup. Of course, don't expect super full coverage but it is a high medium coverage, better than most of the foundations. The longevity is pretty amazing, especially because it seems slippery at first, but it hangs on in the most beautiful way, it doesn't crack or become weird, it just fades a bit. I set it with powder in my t-zone and on my chin. I am not super oily at the end of the day, I just have that healthy glow. I know the shade-range is awful for deeper skin tones, but for me, this is a blessing because I'm super fair with a neutral undertone. It might seem a little bit on the grey side but it blends perfectly and seamlessly even with my hands. Plus the high spf. I absolutely love it!

on 4/7/2018 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great BB cream! One pump gives me a solid light- medium coverage that will last a good 6 to 8 hours. I love the finish, it's a dewy/satin finish; very natural looking. The pump is awesome. My only complaint is the shade range, they definitely need to work on having more of a variety of shades.
I am a SAHM so I don't need a full face of makeup everyday just to run errands, and this is quick and easy to put on and get out the door. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

on 2/1/2018 6:07:00 PM

This is my current foundation and I LOVE IT! I have the No.13, a greish-pinky pale bb cream which fits my skin better than any other foundation I've used :) It's definitely on the dewy side - which is awesome for very dry skin like mine - but not supercrazy, it smells like sunscreen, and the only con I have to say (apart from not being cruelty free, I think!) is that it starts to come off if I don't set it with setting spray + powder!
I would totally repurchase but since it's not cruelty free and it's difficult to find where I live I don't know if I would! D:

This is a review for the shade No.27 Honey Beige. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone and this suits me really well, although a bit on the light side.

I think I found my HG BB cream. I usually struggle with the undertone (either too pink, too orange or too ashy) on me but this shade looks great on me. It's a bit light but after bronzer it looks amazing. I'm also very impressed with the coverage. Because of my acne scars and redness I always prefer a medium/full coverage foundation and this really covers 80% of my imperfection and I can totally skip concealer. Don't get me wrong, you can still see the scars but it is not that noticeable anymore.

I also enjoy the package and the scent. It comes in a pump which I really liked and there is a sweet subtle scent.

The finish can be a bit on the dewy side and this is specially true if you use a dampened beauty blender. I'm not a fan with dewy looks since I am pretty oily already. I use my Real Techniques buffing or expert brush and they blend out the BB cream beautifully and really mattify the finish quite a bit.

I normally don't use a primer underneath and instead just set it with powder and setting spray. It last about 8 hours which I'm more than okay with, and if I want it to last longer I can just apply primer underneath.

Definitely recommend and have already bought a backup - love this stuff!

on 9/6/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

aside from the pink grey undertone of the shades it comes in, this bb cream is a very good base product. it has a very good coverage/buildable medium-full coverage (similar to that of a foundation), satin finish, non-drying, has a mixed chemical/physical uv filters and spf 42 pa+++, longlasting and very cheap considering what you get. i love it although they really need to get rid of the fragrance in the product... i got this in 21 light beige and it is a light pink with a grey undertone.

I love a good B.B. Cream or Tinted Moisturizer...i am a skin care fanatic so i don't need a full coverage foundation and with the exception of 1 foundation, I won't even wear one in the winter. I found this about 2 yrs ago and still but regularly....though the price has risen quite a bit. I am very fair skinned and was surprised how well their lightest shade matched my skin tone. Last year i also found their B.B. Boomer which is supposed to be a primer for BB Cream but i still apply my fave primer first then I'll mix the BB Cream and Boomer together and apply. Words cannot do the finishing product justice. The Boomer has a slight pink radiance to it and also helps the bb cream to adhere to skin longer. My face never looks as beautifully flawless and glowing than when I use this. I literally look like an airbrushed magazine picture. And it stays this way ALL day...no creasing, fading, etc. Though it's not the only B.B. Cream i use...this is the one i reach for if i want to look exerts nice fire a special occasion or social gathering...trust me...it's worth every penny!

on 5/25/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love it! Is perfect for my super oily acne prone skin. The color matches perfectly my skin. Great coverage for a bb cream.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this bb cream / foundation! It is perfect for my dry skin and the coverage is amazing! I got it in the shade 13 and I have finally found my perfect color match for my very pale skin. Plus it has a SPF of 45 which just makes it even more perfect than it already is. Love love loooove it, so glad I found it, would recommend to everyone! :)

on 3/13/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is one of the most hyped BB creams out there and was said to be good for oily skin. I bought mine online at Althea Korea because they offer the best prize compared to buying it at the mall. I got the shade No. 23, Natural Beige.

When I tried the BB cream, the first thing that I noticed was that it's grayish and it has a perfume-like scent to it. I was scared that the shade won't match with my skin tone. Fortunately, when I blended it on my skin, it actually matched pretty well and the color progressively looked better. It provided a decent amount of coverage and has a dewy, natural finish. The BB cream's thick but it feels light and gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. I just add a little more on the areas that need more coverage, like my acne scars. I'm not much of a fan of the dewy look because I'm naturally oily so I set everything with loose powder to tone down the shine. The BB cream lasted for about 5 to 7 hours on my face. I still got oily and had to blot once in a while but I noticed that I'm not as oily as I normally do.

I've only used this BB cream for a week and so far, I'm loving it. I haven't broken out from it and my skin looks and feels better, probably because of the skincare properties it has. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of this BB cream. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It's perfect for every day use.