MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

on 12/1/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream gave my mom major rashes. She had to ask our dermatologist for medicines to ease the itchiness and the rashes that apoeared on her face. Major fail!

on 1/7/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Ugh. I hated this. Two words: MINERAL OIL.

I won't go into detail about packaging, scent etc as there are already thousands of detailed reviews out there. I just want to add my thoughts on this. I was really excited to try this because it came in a pale shade #13, but was so disappointed. I only used this a few times before throwing it in the bin. I usually give products away to friends or family when they don't work for me but are still decent products. This went straight in the bin, no second thoughts.

Firstly, there was ZERO coverage when I applied it. It just slid around my skin during application and didn't cover a damn thing.

Secondly, it looked and felt quite greasy, and even though I set it with powder I got shiny again in no time. And I don't even get that oily! I only get some shine on my chin towards the end of the day, never on my nose or forehead. I applied this at 7am and by 10am at my desk at work, my nose was shining like a beacon. I am not being dramatic. I didn't even have to check in the mirror to discover that my nose was shiny, I could see it between my eyes (does that make sense?). I had the light from my computer screen bouncing off my nose and I thought "WTH is that?" so I pulled out my compact and found my nose looked like I had just coated it in oil. I didn't have blotting papers with me so I just patted on some powder, and it caked like crazy because it just clung to the oil sitting on top of my skin. So I went to the bathroom and washed my face with the generic hand soap. It was that bad, I just wanted it off my face.

Thirdly, even though I only wore this a few times for a few hours at a time (I was hopeful that it would somehow end up working for me and I'd love it as much as everyone else does) I ended up with clogged pores. Not blackheads or whiteheads, just those horrible bumps that are near impossible to get rid of unless you extract them (squeeze them out).

Overall, I absolutely HATED this and can only surmise that the mineral oil was the culprit for the crap results I got, and the crap skin I ended up with. For an original Asian BB Cream (you know, one that's supposed to HEAL and BENEFIT your skin), it's really disappointing that this contains a cheap filler ingredient that is known to clog pores.

on 8/31/2012 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Used this product in the winter when my skin is lighter like a NC30. After applying it, even with bronzing powder i would still look grey. I brought the darkest color which is #23 and its still too light for my skin. It also broke me out and made my skin super oily.

on 6/29/2010 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this after reading rave reviews online and based on the recommendations by my East-Asian friends. I was initially impressed by the good coverage, high SPF, and built-in primer, which significantly cut down the time of my morning make up routine. After a week of using this daily, my skin is now quite possibly the worst it has ever been (for reference, I have acne prone/combination skin, I am of mixed Asian & Caucasian ethnicity and in my early 20s). I have several large, painful, and unsightly cystic zits all over my face, in areas I don't usually break out in. I'm now back to my Estee Lauder Double Wear to try and hide the damage.

For prospective buyers I suggest asking for some samples (at the department store the lady gave me only one little disposable packet worth to test and it worked fine so I unfortunately purchased 2 of the larger size) to see if it is compatible with your skin type.

on 6/6/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have combination to oily skin and asian medium skintone.
this was my first bb cream. the first few days was great, my skin looked natural and the color (I got #23) was the right one. but after using it about a week I started noticing that the color was very unnaturally white. and maybe because of hormones (which made my skin more oily)+this bb cream clogging my pores = BREAK OUTS. so i stopped using it and gave it to my mom (she has dry skin).she doesnt have problems yet and she's been using it for about 2 months now. but I've got the feeling doesnt look on her anymore. It's very weird that after some time using this bb cream it loses the magic powers of bb creams.I will not purchage this product again because there are probably better bb creams out there.

on 9/24/2014 4:23:00 AM

I'm NC15 and shade #13 is a perfect match for me.
It's quite good if you want a medium coverage and a natural looks. But i really really hate it because of the perfume. It makes me sick badly i almost threw up. It's too overpowering even the smell is like old lady. I would love it if it has not any fragrance in it. Definitely cannot stand the smell and won't use it anymore (i only use it 1 time). I'm in love with skin79 gold label but it's way too dark for me that's why i tried this brand.

I have yellow undertones and this bb cream has this grey cast on me.. The color is not dark for me but makes my complexion look dull and grey. The finish is semi-matte to dewy. I've only tried this a few times from my sister. Haven't given this a full trial yet. It seems to last pretty well through out but blotting and reapplying powder is required if you have combo-oily skin. The smell doesn't annoy me.. It's kinda nice and it never broke me out. But I won't buy this because of the color choice!

on 12/25/2011 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As much as I love the coverage from this bb cream, it gave me the worst breakout of my life after using it for several months. It's been a year since I've stopped using it and my face is still recovering.

I've vowed to steer away from bb creams from now on.

on 12/16/2011 10:21:00 AM

I bought it, because I really wanted to try BB creams and this one seemed to be the most talked about. Upon using it, it looked fine. I went out and took photos, and they turned up with such an obvious white cast! I looked like I had just dipped my face in white powder! Definitely won't use again!