MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 9/14/2017 11:57:00 AM

Bought a pack with three small sizes of the lighter shades. One made me orange, one brown and one was the right shade but the undertone made me grey. I looked dead for a few days until I figured it out. Also gave me two spots. I've had under ten spots in my entire life (am now 35),so that's quite the accomplishment. Went back to my regular brand, this is in the bin.

on 6/9/2016 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream felt really heavy on my face yet it barely covered anything. It also had a really weird gray cast.

At first I thought this was a magical product. It is from Korea (aka homeland of BB creams) and the minute I applied it to my skin I could tell just how smooth the texture was. It was easy to blend and layer; colors are not that on point I must say because most of them run on a pinkish side and I have a warm undertone, so I ended up mixing two shades for my perfect match.

2 hours of wearing it and my skin began to itch like hell; I then removed my entire make-up only to realize that my skin became so irritated and red underneath this BB cream that I had to forget half an hour spent applying make-up, remove everything and quickly apply a soothing charcoal mask to calm down the skin.

I am still left with painful blemishes (underneath the skin) and lots of red bumps. My skin is extra sensitive and I had to skip make-up for several days now, only not to irritate it any further. Funnily enough, this is not the first Missha product which caused me so much skin drama. Same goes to the brand's sheet masks, they are awful and caused blemishes all over my skin, even around my mouth and neck. Avoid at all costs! I'd rather use L'oreal foundation and Lush masks than this! You've been warned.

on 2/14/2016 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cons:
- Way too much fragrance
- Cakes
- Turned my face orange
- Very heavy bb cream

on 1/27/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Soo sun protection, skincare, and makeup/foundation all in one? for a really affordable price? Made in Korea in which skincare is an obsession? This sounds like HG!

UNFORTUNATELY, NOT. A REALLY BIG NO.

I'll be frank, I really like Missha because their essence treatment really made a difference in my skin. Finally at the age of 27 I am free of acne, and the scars have diminished where I can confidently wear no makeup going outside. I took a leap of faith and purchased my first BB cream with this company in color No 27 (I am Asian. This has the most yellow undertone, but not a light color. Would match Nc30+) because who wouldn't want to wear makeup that would make your skin better?

Outcome: I wore this for 2 days and cystic acne e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e! nope not white heads or black heads (I wish it were those, those heal faster) but these are cystic acne that are trying to bulge from under your skin- big, red, & inflamed trying to come out like a zit. And it's not just 1, 2, or 3 acne. This is acne thats coming out from everywhere in patches! my skin hurts to be touched now.

Then it dawned on me...
-Have you ever applied thick sunblock where it has broken you out before?
- Have you ever had makeup that has broken you out before?
- Have you ever tried creams that contained fragrance that has broken you out before?
- Does mineral oil/baby oil ever break you out?

If any of the above has ever caused you acne, well imagine ALL 4 of the above combined in ONE tube!

For other ladies thinking about trying this, be cautious and think about what I mentioned above. There's too many things in this tube that can trigger breakout/rash. AND I DO NOT even have sensitive skin! I'm so upset because healing my skin and scars from this product is going to take over a year!

The only pros is that the packaging is wonderful (sanitary), the finish is dewy, and the price is great. The coverage is light, but can easily rub off even if set with powder..Still I don't care, I'm still running away from this stuff like a f*cking disease!

Try samples sent to me from Missha US site in shade 21, 23, and 27. Shade 27 definitely matches me the best, but somehow at the end of the day, I can see some white powdery residue on top of my cheek. I don't feel that this BB cream is very moisturizing using alone, without moisturizer step before it. So, if I have to use moisturizer before, I may as well go with a lightweight foundation and get the flawless look. It certainly defeats the purpose of a BB cream. It also has a very strong perfume smell, like an old lady smell.

Will not purchase it. Not for me.

on 2/11/2015 6:20:00 PM

Hello. Rubyruby76 sells counterfeit. Or maybe I was just unlucky. She sold me a fake Nature Republic aloe vera gel. I don't know why so many people are recommending her because when I left a feedback about the counterfeit product, she wrote me an email asking me to retract my feedback and offering to give me a full refund if I agreed. That means she KNEW that she was sending me a fake product, though I have no idea why. Perhaps it's because my shipping address is based in Germany and there are no Nature Republic stores here? Unfortunately for her, I am Singaporean and right before I came back to Germany for winter semester, I actually bought a tub of the aloe vera gel from the NR store in Singapore. I paid 9euros including free shipping, so this item is by no means "cheap". I wasn't looking for a cheap deal when I purchased from her ebay store. I simply wanted to replenish my diminishing tub. I'm writing this email because I hope to raise cyber awareness about Rubyruby76. I thought she was a good choice because I did some research and almost all the bloggers recommend her or her store (RoseRoseShop). This must mean she sends counterfeits selectively. Probably only to countries without the brick-and-mortar stores.

on 12/1/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream gave my mom major rashes. She had to ask our dermatologist for medicines to ease the itchiness and the rashes that apoeared on her face. Major fail!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

UPDATE--
THIS Gave me VERY bad cystic acne. Its barely clearing up And its September!!.. I still have marks from hyper pigmentmentation. At the time--i thought it was great stuff..but I started breaking out..not too bad at first..but they were deep cystic pimples that took forever to go away. I thought-its something else. But it wasn't :-( I finally gave this to my mom..she uses Skin 79 intense classic BB cream. She is a 60 yr old woman... AND IT BROKE HER OUT TOO!!! AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE HAD A PIMPLE TOO!! AFTER 20 YRS!! I don't recommend this at all anymore...

I think this is the Best BB cream I ve purchased. I got honey beige #27. its a lot thicker then American Bb creams which r basically just glorified tinted moisturizer. I have SUPER OILY skin with some acne and acne scarring as well as some scars from an auto pedestrian accident in which I was the pedestrian-it covered well without settling in divets and marks--scars :-(
it has SOME staying power since I'm doing this review in July in Utah. not as much as I like but I just mix it with a TINY bit of my Revlon color stay foundation And it works terrific!!
I do not think it breaks me out but I will do an update at later time about that as well as any lightening and such it claims to do. I wish it was available in stores here is the only con so far... good stuff :-)