MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

on 8/14/2008 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far, I love this! It's a close match to my skintone (only it's a little pink...) It felt a little thick at first, and hard to spread, but it's not sticky, which is a plus. I think it provides a more natural coverage, so, if you're tired of using foundations, just give this a go. Hopefully, I will not get any breakouts, but we'll see what happens. :)

Update: It has been two weeks since I started using this, and I have not broken out. It's definitely much better than a foundation, although oil-control as good as Missha boasts. Still, as long as you blot, this is definitely a great product for anyone out there with acne-prone skin.

I'm in love :) Tried this after reading the reviews here and i most certainly am happy that i did. with this bb cream (i have the lighter version) i dont need to use a primer, concealer or foundation. very good product! and for about SGD$46, i think its rather cheap

on 2/4/2009 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for about a week now, and I really like it so far. I am a NC30 and I bought this in the darker 23 shade. Upon application, the product is a bit gray tinted, which freaked me out a little. However, it blends nicely into my skin to give it a my skin but better finish. It certainly smoothes everything out, but doesn't give total coverage. I still need to go over spots with a concealer. I use this bb cream alone because I am fairly oil prone and I haven't experienced any problem with oxidation or fading. I went through a skin flare up recently and the bb cream has not triggered any more blemishes. I cannot attest to its fading properties yet, but I will update.

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED AS A FOUNDATION BUT A BASE!

now at first i tried it with a brush and it was AWFUL! the color was all wrong!! it made me look gray. the consistency was not streaky and it was very moisturizing just like the product promised. good spf but the only problem was the gray cast. lots of gurus claim that it goes away within a few minutes but mine didn't leave until noon (i applied it in the morning) but once the product does sink in it looks very very natural. i was rereading the product description on their direct only store and they say it can be used as a makeup BASE! meaninig prior to foundation! then it hit me.. use a small amount like a moisturizer (like the whole dot it on each section of your face and neck then spread) THEN apply on your foundation (i highly recommend laneige's crystal dual foundation). it will make your makeup last and last and last.

on 6/7/2009 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have the face shop skin extra bb cream, the skinfood ginko, and the elianto bb cream for oily skin, and the missha perfect cover, they all do their job well. good coverage, especially on my pores, the shades are workable on my pale skin.
this missha perfect cover in particular is the one i'd probably reach for the most simply because of its high spf. it spreads easily and blends well on my skin. it smells almost the same as my face shop skin extra bb but missha smells slightly better.
out of all my bb's it's most likely this one i'll buy again, because of its coverage, blend-ability, tolerable smell, awesome spf, and moiturizing capability. it's not oil control specific but i didn't turn out to be a grease ball.

I think I am only the NC40-42 that loves to use this bb cream in the #23 shade. Yes it does look light and ashy when I first apply it but with a combination of a darker foundation or when i just set it with my studio fix, it works well! I like the coverage that the bb cream does, kinda like a concealer since mac's select coverup always looks cakey on me =(

I also love the smell of this cream, makes me feel really clean ehhe..

on 8/1/2009 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

use this bb cream with #21 shade

love it so much , make my pores getting smaller , high spf so i don't need my bodyshop sunblock anymore and i don't need powder to covered after use it since i got the perfect look after wear it only

fit my face nicely,give a healthy and glowy effect ,and didn't cause irritation .

glad to finally meet ,missha pc !

I did a lot of research before buying my first bb cream , which was this one in #21. When i first tried it i used Olay complete moisterizer (spf 30) before i applied the bb cream and i was less than pleased. My skin looked really greasy and shiny and i was disappointed. Then the next day, i decided to change my moisturizer to Biore skin preservation spf 30 and i just used a small amount of the bb cream and my skin looked flawless! i didn't even need to use a powder. it was not greasy at all, and it made my skin look brighter and glowy. I love it now!! the secret to using this bb cream is to use a lightweight moisturizer and use very little of the bb cream and dab it in dots on the face and then blend it out really well. It really makes you skin look good.

on 8/25/2009 4:41:00 PM

I originally bought this product as a sunblock, but found that it works great as a primer/foundation. I have tried using it on it's own and found I didn't like the outcome. It did turn out to be thick and has a fragrance. I bought both of the colors offered because most BB creams are meant to blend in with the skin, but i found that neither of the colors matched mine. I have to use very little or it turns out too grey on my skin. I have tried stippling, a flat paddle brush, a cosmetic sponge, and just my fingers. My fingers seemed the best way to blend this in. I start out by moisturizing my face with a daytime moisturizer, and then I use a half pea size of either of the two colors and blend in. I then add blush/ bronzer and set with Bella Pierre's mineral powder foundation. This combination give my face a flawless glow. I might repurchase, but am most likely to try a different BB cream.

My parents brought me back a couple of these from Korea, and it was one of the first BB Creams I used. To my surprise, the "amazing" BB Cream that everyone was raving about seemed extremely thick and heavy for something that was supposed to benefit your skin. However, I was running low on foundation so I alternated and used BB Cream on certain days of the week. It performed very well in terms of coverage as it concealed all my imperfections. The color-tone (lightest, I believe 21) matched very well with my skin and pretty much made me look like I had flawless skin. I had received many compliments while using BB Cream, and the only thing I did not enjoy was that towards the evening (after applying in the morning) my skin would look REALLY shiny/oily, but perhaps that's because I didn't set it with powder, as I thought I didn't have to (BB Cream being a treatment, and not "foundation" after all).
Overall I enjoyed using it and I recommend it for those days when you can't go through the process of applying primer, concealer, foundation, etc.
It's a quick fix, and supposedly it's good for you, so if you can get your hands on it, I recommend trying it out.