MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

Bb creams combine makeup and skincare and has been widely used by many ladies in asian countries as a foundation replacement.

This bb cream has a thin consistency, which makes blending really easy. Coverage it sheer to medium. I doesn't cover all my scars, it gives me a "my skin but better " look. Although I do need to blot twice in the day, I was not excessively oily. I has a sweet smell that I don't really like. It doesn't smell natural but I can abide by it. After a month of use, my pores are smaller and my face is less oily and I feel that my general skin condition has improved.

From the Missha website:
Superb coverage of facial blemishes3-way multi functional cream : Whitening + Anti-wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF42 PA+++)

on 5/12/2008 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this is something great!

for ladies who doesn't need lots of coverage, this is the perfect solution for natual daily look!
SPF42 is good enough for tropical countries like Singapore, the texture is light so i still feel comfortable in humid weather, and it will slightly tune the dull skin tone to make it much brighter (and still look natual as if not wearing make up!)

Great stuff. This this is the best thing that invented by Koreans!

on 5/23/2008 2:13:00 AM

This product is wonderful.
I used to be a religious foundation wearer.
Ever since finding this product, ive only needed to wear this on a daily basis.I haven't had any breakouts from this product, and it protects me from the sun.
THis product brightens my skin and provides excellent coverage, but not cakey like foundation.

on 6/13/2008 10:12:00 AM

i wear foundation almost everyday and this is a much better alternative. it gives medium coverage that most foundations have plus the added bonus of whitening, sun protection and anti aging properties. spreads easily and it doesnt break me out (touch wood) and has reasonable oil control. i only need to blot once after 4-5 hours, which is very good for me since i have VERY oily skin.i would buy this again if i ever finish this tube.

on 7/12/2008 10:45:00 PM

Coverage is excellent -- better than my usual concealer. It's a bit drying so be sure to moisturize well before. I use it with regular powder and it lasts pretty well.
EDIT: this product makes me break out or causes rashes. I stopped using it after a few weeks, waited until the rashes went away because i wasn't sure if it was this product, and tried again, and the rashes came back.. so I won't be trying again..

on 8/1/2008 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I really like this! I may have found my HG foundation. It provides natural, medium coverage. Non-greasy, not shiny. I still use concealer over harder to cover blemishes. I even use the BB Cream for under my eyes. I love that it has sunscreen (SPF 42 PA +++) and light moisture built-in which saves time. I use the darker of the two colors, #23, a yellow-toned natural beige. Color matches perfectly. It's easy to blend (unlike Illuminaire foundation which is why I barely use that anymore) and makes my skin look natural- not cakey (which the clinique city stick tended to look after awhile), not chalky. Good hygienic pump tube with cap which is good for travel. I got 1.69 fl. oz. for about $16.
For people who care about ingredients, this does contain parabens and is NOT oil-free (contains rosa rubiginosa seed oil, jojoba seed oil, macadamia seed oil). Also contains fragrance. Hasn't caused any breakouts for me so far.
Other ingredients that are supposed to "do something"- zinc oxide, arbutin, hydrolyzed collagen, squalane, caviar extract, adenosine, algae extract, fagus sylvatica bud extract, rosemary leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, ceramide 3, matricaria flower extract.
UPDATE 3/4/11: Removed one lippie, would not buy product again. As I've gotten older, I've realized what works better for my skin and what doesn't, and I've started to notice which ingredients don't work for my sensitive, normal to dry, occasional breakout skin. I don't like the ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, mineral oil, talc, algae extract, and fragrance in this BB cream. Although, I'm sure it's fine for the majority of people who do not have alleriges/sensitive skin like I do. Therefore, I've stopped using this (even though I keep getting free ones as gifts from relatives). Now I'm using Bare Minerals Matte as a light dusting over my moisturized face, and as a concealer. Some days I use a very small amount of Pixi Illuminating Tint and Conceal (mostly the tinted moisturizer part only) for some "dewiness" and the Bare Minerals Matte again as concealer and "setting" powder. I find the less ingredients the better for me, and less product I use the better!

on 8/14/2008 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far, I love this! It's a close match to my skintone (only it's a little pink...) It felt a little thick at first, and hard to spread, but it's not sticky, which is a plus. I think it provides a more natural coverage, so, if you're tired of using foundations, just give this a go. Hopefully, I will not get any breakouts, but we'll see what happens. :)

Update: It has been two weeks since I started using this, and I have not broken out. It's definitely much better than a foundation, although oil-control as good as Missha boasts. Still, as long as you blot, this is definitely a great product for anyone out there with acne-prone skin.

on 8/31/2008 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product. Gave me natural coverage and didn't cake like my mineral makeup did. Looked like my skin, but better. Still had to use concealer for harder to cover acne scars, but the overall effect was still more natural. Great multi-purpose product with high sunscreen, coverage, and skincare properties. Easily spreadable on face but be sure to moisturize beforehand. Although there is slight moisture in this product, I still needed my moisturizer. Lasted all day but did not give me exceptional oil control. It was very similar to the mineral makeup and lancome foundations I was using. My skin is very oily so I don't really blame the product. Def. my new hg for foundation. I don't think I will go back to traditional foundation nor mineral makeup ever (except on top of my bb cream)!

I'm in love :) Tried this after reading the reviews here and i most certainly am happy that i did. with this bb cream (i have the lighter version) i dont need to use a primer, concealer or foundation. very good product! and for about SGD$46, i think its rather cheap

on 9/24/2008 4:16:00 PM

I really love love love this Missha Perfect Cover. It provides a good coverage with manageable oil control. I have a light shade which matches my skintone (NC20) perfectly. It brightens my complexion and conceals redness and imperfections very well. I have tiny bumps and few enlarged pores, this bb cream hides them very well.

I bought it from eBay for $24+S/H. It's so much cheaper than getting a US brand tinted moisturizer since this one has anti-wrinkle, SPF, and skin brightening properties which makes it so much easy in the morning. After putting on moisturizer, I can apply this bb cream. I don't need to use any concealers or base which save a lot of times in the morning. ^^